recluse?

STOMPER

ive started reading the forums again lately a few times a month and im just dumb founded. im just wondering if im behind the times or if im just to busy any more to keep up. i keep seeing pics on fb that must relate to current events and i never have a clue whats going on. just a few days ago i saw a picture of several military guys that may have rescued somebody or something. thats the tip of the iceberg on current events. then i get oh here and all u people are talking about alaska bush people and other shows? i honest to god have no idea what any of u are talking about. ive been to the movies several times with my kids but other than that i havent watched any form of tv in months if not a year or more. is anyone else as busy as i am or am i just a freak and need to join back up with society???

I'm right there with you. I watch 4 channels on TV. None of which are news channels.

Don't feel bad if you don't understand what gets posted on here. You gotta remember, it's Monster Muleys, home of the Tards!

I've got no clue Stomper,I don't have tv,some wifi.
I don't fb,twit or whatever. Most of it doesn't effect me out here.
I just watch the critters for entertainment,or see what is being spewed here @ times.

I'm rich there with you, I have 6 book to read from christmas , never have time for TV and can't stand watching the news !!!

Does anyone know who this stomper guy is?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

"Does anyone know who this stomper guy is?"

NO---????--maybe....

BUT----

I have his ex-wife's Vegas website link....just sayin'

Robb

Well let's see it pleasedear. Maybe I will recognize her.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Ewwwwwww she's 4'11" and weighs about 155. It ain't pretty. Her thyroid died shortly after she left me. Dam carma lol

Wait, correction..... She didn't leave me. She upgraded me for a fitness model. I still need to go find the guy, I never did thank him.

I'd look in SoCal Stomper....heard there's more personal trainers there than hookers in Thailand....wait,maybe that's where he took her? You could FB her....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom