Refund

Those suckers didn't give me a refund either, oh wait I went 3 for 3. lol

Yep, refund here, but only for $40.00, due to drawing limited deer tag. Wyoming deer hunting for me in late October:)

Why is it that Wyoming doesn't give the refund back to the person who actually paid the money? If there is a group of people who put in and it all goes on one credit card, it should go back to the person paying the fees. OK my rant is over because I didn't draw, but still this is lame as hell to have to collect my money from everyone else.

>Why is it that Wyoming doesn't
>give the refund back to
>the person who actually paid
>the money? If there is
>a group of people who
>put in and it all
>goes on one credit card,
>it should go back to
>the person paying the fees.
>OK my rant is over
>because I didn't draw, but
>still this is lame as
>hell to have to collect
>my money from everyone else.
>

Why complain to us since we can't do anything about the way they do business?! If you don't like what you mentioned, the simple solution is for everyone to pay their own fees. Maybe next year it will change because word is that the G&F will be doing the actual fees and refunds compared to the way another Department has been doing it in the past.

Refund for deer but drew elk and antelope. Drew the elk tag after 19 years of applying in the state of Wyoming.

Thank you Wyoming for sending my $34 back..... but a BIG THANK YOU for keeping $1700+/-.
It's going to be a great year again!
Zeke

Looks like tags are sent out... Got my elk tag last Thursday. waiting on 2 more to show

I called Friday and was told the tag printing equipment broke down just as they started printing tags, and there will be a delay in getting the tags out this year. So, be patient.

>I called Friday and was told
>the tag printing equipment broke
>down just as they started
>printing tags, and there will
>be a delay in getting
>the tags out this year.
>So, be patient.

Yep; from the way it sounds they had to find a contractor to print the licenses after their machine went down for a lengthy amount of time. Thus the big delay in getting tags out to everyone!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom