Refunds anyone

G

gon4elk

Anybody seen a check in the mail? Since not drawing a thing this year Im kinda anxious to get all that money back.

Congrats on the tag Grizzly, Fiance and i both applied for it this year, i didnt get it but she did, already been scouting it quite a bit and have a good buck picked out for her. Good luck!

Thats awesome that your fiance drew a tag. Hopefully you can get the buck you found for her.

I already bought my archery tag, so I'll be there in six weeks chasing them. Can't come soon enough.

I don't know if we will make it out before that to scout.

Grizzly

>Grizz, that should be a great
>tag. My buddy and applied
>for that unit but didnt
>quite have enough points.

I know, its crazy that it took 5+ points to draw this year. Hopefully it was worth the wait. I'll let you know how I do in case you draw it next year.

Grizzly

just got my refund for D/F and preference point today

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Received four checks in the mail today for everyone in the family for unsuccessful deer and antelope.

havent got my resident deer or antelope tag in in the mail yet but got my elk refund.

Are there any NR's still waiting for tags or refunds out there? We've received our refunds, but no tags for the stuff we did draw. Probably just anxious, but it does feel a little longer than usual on this stuff... Thanks and good luck to all.

Add me to your list as I have not recieved my 3rd choice 'F' tag.

I 'aint' hunting till Nov. anyways so no biggy...although, I would like to have it in my hand type deal.

Robb

i got a letter from the game and fish saying some tags had a mis-print for areas on the tag to the area number on the carcass coupon. they are re-printing tags but not all. the letter stated this year if your tag is a mis-print you must carry your tag and carcass coupon with your harvest. all game wardens are aware of the problem.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-12 AT 02:40PM (MST)[p]I got the same letter today and mine says they are not going to reissue any license and to make sure and keep your license with you after you tag your animal. I checked my antelope license and danged if mine isn't involved in the snafu. In a unit that had 3 digits the thing didn't print the last number on the carcass tag to match the number on the license and landowner coupon. If someone hadn't caught the error, I would have never noticed the problem, so it's good they know and have notifed their field staff about it. I wonder how many letters they sent out and how much money they have had to waste on the problem!

Thanks for the info guys...I had not heard about the tag numbering foul up, but perhaps that's what we are impacted by also. Like Robb, I'm not in a big hurry to receive the tag, but it just felt odd that it hadn't arrived yet. The wife and I are headed for Afton on August 1st, and I hope her regional deer tag gets here before then. We'll fish and scout until the hunts begin and maybe chase the golf ball around a little bit also. I was lucky enough to get the one regular draw bull tag for NR's in unit 124, and I'll be scouting that area while we wait out the summer months up there. It'll be nice to escape this AZ summer and get up to the cool of Wyoming again. Pretty darn toasty here in AZ right now, but we have had some rain activity the last couple of days....

I wonder
>how many letters they sent
>out and how much money
>they have had to waste
>on the problem!

i know my dad didnt get the letter and a few others didnt get it. maybe they will show up later

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom