RELIABLE OUTFITTER

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-08 AT 09:39AM (MST)[p]Reliable as in guaranteed or close to it for big elk would be one of the reservation hunts.
Next tier would be one of the private ranches.
Public land you're going to have to compete with NMPaul .....

Reliable as in outfitters that won't screw you over, there are probably quite a few. I know the first 2 of these 3.

JFWRC
ElkGuyd's
San Francisco

think it depends on what area your looking to hunt..alot of outfitters will guide all over the state but i know in some areas one is the best and in other unit another outfitter cant be beat in their own turf..

i would say Antler Addiction Outfitters

Have worked and dealt with JFWRC also. Very honest and would recommend them to anyone. Jim is great to work with.

Don

I hunted the Jicarilla Apache Reservation in 2007 and it was a great hunt. They are close to 100% on bulls in the 300 to 320 range. I think they ocasionally kill a 350 bull but it's the exception. The price of this hunt is similar or possibly less than most private ranch hunts with landowner tag in New Mexico.

The Mescalero Apache web site says they kill 350 to 400 class bulls but this hunt is twice as expensive as the Jicarilla hunt.

I would have to say Me JK
I am an outfitter and I am currently a part of Atler Addiction outfitters but next year I will be out on my own.
My new name will be Provencio Outdoor Adventures.
I know that If you did go with Jim You would not be making a mistake. If you would like to talk You can reach me at 505-264-3534
What type of bull are you looking at and if you do not draw are you interested in a LOT UW. If I can help in any way give me a call. Even if you go with someone else I can be a resource for you
thanks
James P

I would say Brazos River Outfitters located on the chama basin check em out.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom