Remi Warren says it's YOUR fault,not his!! The end to hunting

So tell me something you condone OW?

Don't dodge the question.

And yes accumark, hossblur is an anti-hunter. It's almost like Remi Warren specifically wrote this article about Hossblur. Maybe that's why it hit such a nerve with him.

one thing I do know is this hoss guy is a freak and has no place on this site. All he does is spew nonsense and bring people down. I would love to meet him in person and give him a good tune up as he needs one. I cant see how anybody could like him. He must not have any friends and I see why. He is definitely anti. This hoss guy is so warped and most see how messed up he is

Thanks for your input, and deep thoughts. I'll now live in fear???

Are you 8? "He must not have any friends"

What's next? I eat poo?

There's an ignore button, push it.

So tell me something you condone OW?

Don't dodge the question.

And yes accumark, hossblur is an anti-hunter. It's almost like Remi Warren specifically wrote this article about Hossblur. Maybe that's why it hit such a nerve with him.
Is there a prize involved or does it simply mean reading more of your drivel?

Is there a prize involved or does it simply mean reading more of your drivel?

There you go accumark, you've found a friend.

I'll remain friendless.

So, Tri, other than the taste in beer, are we ok criticizing this? Or is that just being an anti?

Accumark, feel free to enlighten us as well

I simply googled hunters displaying dead animals, and this IG popped up.

Screenshot_20220302-141218.jpg

Your correct. The quotation marks shouldn't be there. You got me on incorrect use of quotation marks

Here is what he did say. And I used quotation marks correctly I believe

-"When Hunters Act Like Anti-Hunters"

-"To be honest, in recent times, they have been winning this on many fronts with the help of a small majority of hunters who have forgotten where the battle is fought and won.

To top it off, anti-hunters have done a good job of spurring infighting within the hunting community. They have created miniature emotional and irrational responses for hunters to jump on bandwagons against each other."

Now since your into proper English, a majority means more than half, you should send him a red lined paper

Second, what anti hunter spurred him being criticized for social media? That's a straw man.

I specifically did. Further, I'm far from the only on doing so.

So to use your logic, THATS FAKE NEWS MAN.

I will strive to use quotation marks, commas, periods, exclamation points, etc better in the future, then, you can fact check actual writings.
Wait, you're messing with me, right? Please tell me you aren't actually THAT dense??? Those quotation marks were mine, not yours. I was quoting the title that you wrote for the thread. ?

Again proving your fake news density, you totally missed the point of my reply. I'll try to lay it out just one more time for you, and you feel free to deflect with dribble as opposed to owning-up to what you wrote: You said in the title of the thread that 'Remi says it's YOUR fault and not his...'. The article does not say that, or even insinuate it.

Do you get it now?

???

So "when hunters act like anti hunters" because we are spurred on by antihunters who create arguments, ISNT saying it's not his fault, it's mine.

What then is he saying? That my(I'm not alone) distaste for IG celebrity hunters and their "need"(contractual obligation) to post, is not because those posts don't help hunters, it's because a straw man anti hunter just got that going?

He might want to ask his boss, if his brother is an anti, or a hunter. Because that's who threw that grenade at Meateater to start with.

Let me be more clear.

I hunted with the owner of a mortuary.

NO ONE needed him to post pics of the embalming process in order for him to gain sponsors from manufacturers. Some things are fine being in published.

You pretend that Remi isn't PAID to post. Everyone of his sponsors will require posting.

This isn't the same as Tri posting random pics.

Like it or not, it's trading dead chit, for IG likes(currency).

Great, he's more tasteful than HUSH, but they both are paid by the same boss.

I'll remain friendless.

So, Tri, other than the taste in beer, are we ok criticizing this? Or is that just being an anti?

View attachment 69754

No you're just an anti.

There's nothing wrong with that picture and I don't even like beer.

No you're just an anti.

There's nothing wrong with that picture and I don't even like beer.

I thought it was funny.

But I can tell you what the majority of our non hunting neighbors would say.

And the problem is, they have a ton more votes than we do.

That's just a reality

So "when hunters act like anti hunters" because we are spurred on by antihunters who create arguments, ISNT saying it's not his fault, it's mine.

What then is he saying? That my(I'm not alone) distaste for IG celebrity hunters and their "need"(contractual obligation) to post, is not because those posts don't help hunters, it's because a straw man anti hunter just got that going?

He might want to ask his boss, if his brother is an anti, or a hunter. Because that's who threw that grenade at Meateater to start with.
No, he didn't say it's not his fault. You are just interpreting it that way, which is a bit of a stretch, IMO. What then, is he saying? I guess he's saying "when hunters act like anti hunters". ;)

BTW, I thought you don't post on IG, Facebook, or any of those other sites???

I thought it was funny.

But I can tell you what the majority of our non hunting neighbors would say.

And the problem is, they have a ton more votes than we do.

That's just a reality

The reality is you live in fear of a popularity contest.

Instead of trying to screw hunters why don't you talk reason with non hunters.

If a person says I find looking at that offensive tell them to quit looking at it. Tell them to quit trying to find stuff that offends them and quit making assumptions about things they have no perspective of, just a picture.

I got news slick if you are dealing with a non-hunter that wants to be offended, taking away an image won't save you.

Start dealing with non-hunters like men and quit kissing their a55e5.

I'll remain friendless.

View attachment 69754
So the anti hunting community will cry night and day about this??? But when they watch a deer get eaten alive from the a$$ first by a yotie or bear then it's ok? Am I missing something or........??

So the anti hunting community will cry night and day about this??? But when they watch a deer get eaten alive from the a$$ first by a yotie or bear then it's ok? Am I missing something or........??
Mountainsqwabler,

It has nothing to do with logic or the animals. It's all about self gratification and control. They don't give a damn about animals.

I think the mistake WE make us we suppose those types have ever seen a deer or coyote not in a zoo.

I've shot rabbits that cry like newborn babies.

I know that, you know that, not everyone does, but in a time with ballot initiatives, there vote is equal to ours

Beyond that. The younger folks, know what Instagram influencers are, and how they get paid.

Remi or Steve, or (insert name here) that make money off social media, can talk all day about the beauty, the respect, the love. But that first #whatever, puts a monetary price on it.

At the end of the day, what's the difference in shooting birds for hat feathers(market hunting) or shooting birds for likes(IG hunting)?

I realize some dudes fanboy Remi. Sorry

Last edited:
what's the difference in shooting birds for hat feathers(market hunting) or shooting birds for likes(IG hunting)?
Historically speaking, everything. There are numerous instances of market hunting endangering the very existence of a species.

There's not a single instance of that happening for social media likes.

You're getting into a moral equivalency argument that just can't be supported by factual evidence.

Historically speaking, everything. There are numerous instances of market hunting endangering the very existence of a species.

There's not a single instance of that happening for social media likes.

You're getting into a moral equivalency argument that just can't be supported by factual evidence.

Fair enough.

I'm more concerned with motivations, than results. Followed by public opinion, which as we see now in California, Arizona, Colorado, is a big deal

Who on Gods earth, made Steve Rinellas, his brother or Remi Warren the Spokes people for hunting, I’ve never followed them nor will I and I will continue to read short stories and look at pictures from hunters. The Meat Eater should blame himself for all the guys he’s got posing with bloody hind quarters hanging over their shoulders And crying this is my public land. How on earth can you tell people that Under Armor is the best hunting clothes on earth and than switch to first lite. Big Posers!
You were able to enjoy a front row seat to the meat eater wave of flat brimmers. And the good times that followed. So your opinion of it, like mine, will be skewed accordingly. I spent my whole life hunting a place that was pretty well ruined by social media. And maybe a certain couple episodes of a tv show.. Haven’t been back to hunt since the year after all that transpired. That valley has always been a very odd mix of literally everything and everybody from everywhere. So you’d think, if nothing else, growing up there would prepare you for any curve ball. But I never thought there would be a herd of flatbrimmers in firstlite gear packing yearling forked horns 8 miles to the pickup.. Most of them probably shouldn’t be off the asphalt “trails”. But social media and the people using it to project themselves out to the world have given them just enough knowledge and plenty of confidence to make them a danger to themselves and others.

You were able to enjoy a front row seat to the meat eater wave of flat brimmers. And the good times that followed. So your opinion of it, like mine, will be skewed accordingly. I spent my whole life hunting a place that was pretty well ruined by social media. And maybe a certain couple episodes of a tv show.. Haven’t been back to hunt since the year after all that transpired. That valley has always been a very odd mix of literally everything and everybody from everywhere. So you’d think, if nothing else, growing up there would prepare you for any curve ball. But I never thought there would be a herd of flatbrimmers in firstlite gear packing yearling forked horns 8 miles to the pickup.. Most of them probably shouldn’t be off the asphalt “trails”. But social media and the people using it to project themselves out to the world have given them just enough knowledge and plenty of confidence to make them a danger to themselves and others.

But bro. We didn't even touch on the hotspoting bro. I mean why are you hate'n on bros seeking an epic adventure? Who hasn't laid the smack down on some horn after gaining elevation? Worth it, bro, the content and likes were huge bro. That's what matters, bro. Did I mention if you use code ANYTHING FOR THE GRAM, you can get 10% off in the merch store? Bro, your a boomer bro, you don't have any followers on the gram bro, stop being a hater, bro

What parts of Steve make you think that he should not be a "spokesman" for the hunting community? Other than your obvious hate of social media which he uses.

hossblur,
I hate to be the one to break it to you but, Monster Muleys is social media. It's not just Facebush and Instablammm (see what I did there Tri?) Internet forums are social media. Period. People constantly bitching and complaining and arguing on forums have a similar negative result to the other types of social media.

Great.

You win the dictionary definition game.

MM and Instagram are exactly the same.

Good for Founder, all that Zuckerberg type money rolling in.

Btw. "Whining and bitching", most folks call discussing and idea challenging. Get a thicker skin, I promise words won't hurt you

Great.

You win the dictionary definition game.

MM and Instagram are exactly the same.

Good for Founder, all that Zuckerberg type money rolling in.

Btw. "Whining and bitching", most folks call discussing and idea challenging. Get a thicker skin, I promise words won't hurt you

When that's all you do and you never once actually contribute an actual positive hunting thread and you cry about the same topics for ten fricking years, it becomes whining.

When that's all you do and you never once actually contribute an actual positive hunting thread and you cry about the same topics for ten fricking years, it becomes whining.

Yet for ten fricking years, you follow me around.

FANBOY

No prizes for the dude with no spine who won't answer his door. Internet warrior, safe in your Mom's basement.

The door is un locked and the public is welcome. Hundreds of people a year walk through it. Not sure what you are talking about. Are you to stupid to open a door?

Sure you have, by doing what posting on MM?

Give us a list of all the things you've done fighting antihunters. I can hardly wait.

I think you are supposed to be working on your AA apology list.

Buzz,

Do you have anything ever to say anymore that doesn't start and stop with me?

But bro. We didn't even touch on the hotspoting bro. I mean why are you hate'n on bros seeking an epic adventure? Who hasn't laid the smack down on some horn after gaining elevation? Worth it, bro, the content and likes were huge bro. That's what matters, bro. Did I mention if you use code ANYTHING FOR THE GRAM, you can get 10% off in the merch store? Bro, your a boomer bro, you don't have any followers on the gram bro, stop being a hater, bro
I’m not sure what all that means but if it doesn’t stop in four hours, discontinue the medication and consult your physician. Also, I think that code is gonna be for your local coke dealer. They might be calling it merch now but I always called it blow or coke. Don’t buy a gram though as you’ll just be going out for another in a couple hours. And you’ll have to drive cause the strippers never have a license. So just do yourself a favor and spent the extra to get a ball.

What parts of Steve make you think that he should not be a "spokesman" for the hunting community? Other than your obvious hate of social media which he uses.
Allow me to take this moment to say: What T F you talkin bout Willis? Let me reread what I posted but I don’t think I mentioned any variation of stevens or talked of a spokesman. I don’t know a Steve and I don’t care if you or my dog or the local Otis style local drunk is the spokesperson.

Allow me to take this moment to say: What T F you talkin bout Willis? Let me reread what I posted but I don’t think I mentioned any variation of stevens or talked of a spokesman. I don’t know a Steve and I don’t care if you or my dog or the local Otis style local drunk is the spokesperson.
Well first you mention him and his company "meateater" and go on about how meateater induced flat brimmers ruined your spot lol. Seems like there's just a little annoyance towards Steve rinella lol. It's ok if poppa Steve hurt you...just tell an adult If he touched you wrong.

Well first you mention him and his company "meateater" and go on about how meateater induced flat brimmers ruined your spot lol. Seems like there's just a little annoyance towards Steve rinella lol. It's ok if poppa Steve hurt you...just tell an adult If he touched you wrong.
Well first of all… I’m gonna need you to re read and then just take a second to sit back and digest the actual words written by me. Please take extra time if you need and clear the words written by other ppl from your mind. I know this can be an issue as this thread is wildly diluted. That’s part of the charm here. Now that you’ve rested just a bit and taken in the words, show me where I have now or ever mentioned a Steve rinella. Or even “meateater”. I wouldn’t. And for no reasons pertaining to here or anything found in this thread. I also would not mention your name in an environment that you weren’t a part of or had not chosen to be part of. Those are your choices and only you get to make them. Now… what I did make a comment about is an unfortunate and I’m quite certain unintended consequence that came after there was a light shined on a geographic location. Sadly for me , this location had been an area I enjoyed since I was crapping my diggers. I find no fault in this by any of the active participants who spent the time and sweat equity to be there. They earned it just like I did and I’m happy to share it with them. Because public ground is and should be just that. Public… Where my problem starts is waterheads. Quite possibly no different from you who sees something and instead of thinking “I should work harder and try to find something like that.” They for some strange reason think “I should find that place.” I don’t understand it because to me that would feel wrong thus taking the enjoyment I might get from going there. But hey, to each there own.

I can honestly say that I don’t know any of the hunting Celebs that get so much heat these days. Other than the ones I’ve had the opportunity to cross paths with. And I don’t care to. I don’t watch their shows, I don’t have instagram and I don’t give two shats if you do. Just try to be cognizant of your place in the world and have a little understanding that what you do can have impacts beyond what you might intend. Doing so unintentionally is an accident and it happens from time to time.

Now… let’s address the rest of your finely worded retort. What type of person are you proclaiming this gentleman to be? And does he know that you are accusing him of touching ppl in a forced and inappropriate manner on a public site? Cause I’m not sure how well that would set with me. Especially since I would venture to guess that you have no business mentioning his name in the first place. Try to understand that just cause you see ppl on the tv does not mean that they are your friend. Such accusations usually don’t receive the best response from the accused. Just sayin… Might be better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and prove it.

I don't recall seeing it mentioned in this thread, but on another site, I just read a post that said Warren will no longer host 'Cutting the Distance.' Jason Phelps is supposedly the new host.

I don't recall seeing it mentioned in this thread, but on another site, I just read a post that said Warren will no longer host 'Cutting the Distance.' Jason Phelps is supposedly the new host.
I believe Jason now is working alongside MeatEater. I know that he now has some or his newer calls sponsored by MeatEater. As far as "cutting the distance I have no clue, but I'd be cool with that. From what I see Jason Phelps seems like a good guy and he is a he'll of an elk caller

I believe Jason now is working alongside MeatEater. I know that he now has some or his newer calls sponsored by MeatEater. As far as "cutting the distance I have no clue, but I'd be cool with that. From what I see Jason Phelps seems like a good guy and he is a he'll of an elk caller
I really don't pay attention to any of it since I don't watch any of the newer hunting shows. All the hosts I once knew & related to for years have grown old like me. ;)

I really don't pay attention to any of it since I don't watch any of the newer hunting shows. All the hosts I once knew & related to for years have grown old like me. ;)
Hey ol Jim Shockey is still getting after it!!! And if you haven't, I'd give the show MeatEater a watch on Netflix. A little over exaggerated, but he shows a good level of sportsmanship like the old timers did. Just with more modern technology.

Hey ol Jim Shockey is still getting after it!!! And if you haven't, I'd give the show MeatEater a watch on Netflix. A little over exaggerated, but he shows a good level of sportsmanship like the old timers did. Just with more modern technology.
I watched one episode of Meateater a couple months ago. That was enough to get me by for a few years. ;)

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom