reno Sheep Show

cjboz

Very Active Member
Who's going? I will be there. I hope to meet a few of you MM junkies. We are staying at the Nugget.

I will be there on FRIDAY the 20th but not staying overnight it is only a 4 hour drive for me to go home. Stay there and spend too much money...lol

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah I hear ya Kilo I am cringing already thinking about what I will have to pay for a 2012big Gov Tag. Lol. Jk. Hope to meet you. We will be there Friday and Sat. Looking to win a raffle tag.....the only ones I can barely afford. I will keep my eye out for a cross between Wilford Brimley, Charlton Heston and George Washington. Hope to meet ya;)

I'll be there. Make sure to stop by the Deadeye Outfitters booth and say hi. We will have some good sheep video playing in our booth!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-12 AT 10:03PM (MST)[p]What is the booth number for Deadeye Outfitters? I can not find them on the list I have and not inside the latest issue of Wild Sheep.
P.S. I went back on the website and found yours, it is booth #658, a late entry.

Brian

Kilo at the Nugget the same weekend they are having the American Association of Gunmakers Guild convention. Looks pretty cool as well!! Check it out online.

Sheep Show is here:

Reno-Sparks Convention Center
4950 South Virginia Street
Reno, Nevada 89502

The Custom Gunmakers convetion is at the Nugget in Sparks

I am going to the sheep show tomorrow. Going to meet up with a buddy and a couple of hunting shows hosts.

Drove up thre early this morning and got inside around 11AM. Finally found the booth for Bullseye Outfitters and chatted with NV4Life for awhile, great young guy.
Walked around and found the Wyo Wild Sheep Booth and also talked with "kilbuc" for awhile, another great person to chat with for sure.
I remembered one other person and so I called his cell to see where he was, but he had not gotten to the show yet. Not sure where he was sounded like he might have been lost in the Sierra Mtns of California on the border of NV. Hope that you find your way to Reno and spend a lot of money on raffle tickets.

Then I remembered one other booth and went back over to that side of building to the CA F&G Sheep Booth. Low and behold, I met and talked with the F&G Bio Andy Pauli and had a great visit and told him to pick my name this year for a sheep tag, we both laughed. But he did tell me to go to the CAF&G other booth and buy as many chances I could afford for a sheep tag they going to raffle off, so went down there and talked and he gave me the paper so I could do it at home on Computer, more chances to draw this year along with 10,000 others...LOL

Only took a few pictures so with have to upload them from my camera tomorrow and will post them. Sure was a lot of Outfitters there from AFRICA AND NEW ZEALAND.

Brian

I went to the show on Fri... Had a great time... Still waiting for them to call and tell me I won a desert sheep hunt..lol. Anyone have any idea where they post the winners of the raffles. 1manshow

I was there Saturday. It was neat. As kilo said, alot of booths for exotics, african and new Zealand hunts. Some neat mounts and a few nice people. Hey NV4life I sopped by your booth but the guys running it said you were out jacking your jaw.lol I don't think I won a raffle tag either 1man?:( oh well it was a neat seeing strippers selling raffle tickets instead of lap dances. I would not have minded one from a few of them though. :)

CJ,
Where were you when I called you Friday, I had a hard time hearing your location due to static in the phone? When did you finally get to Reno?

Brian

CJ,

HAHA. Yeah I'm pretty good at throwing BS around at the shows. Plus it was a bit crowded in our booth at times. We ended up having a really good show!

Thanks for stopping by though.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom