results are up for reals

Drew 114 archery. YAHOOOOO!!!

First hunting trip to Nevada, and first mule deer tag

Now the research begins!!!!!! Gonna be buried in maps for the next couple months until August

Dang!!!!!!!

Bake

My girlfriend has drawn two tags in the 3 years she has been putting in some people have the luck.

LAST EDITED ON May-27-11 AT 05:52PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-27-11 AT 04:19?PM (MST)

101 Late archery deer

and 32 pronghorn archery.

Awesome. never thought those app fees would pay off! Till now, that is.

going to enjoy first hunts in Nevada. Always great to learn new country

Son drew a muzzleloader tag for an area and my other son drew the late rifle tag for the same area. Looking forward to 2 nice hunts. I drew nothing with 16pts for Elk. But Im going to Wyoming for mule deer.

No dice here for me or the fam...Well I guess OTC elk tags in CO now!! congrats to all who drew!!

No on deer, no on elk. I KNEW I shouldn't have got my hopes up!

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

My buddy drew 161 bull and my other buddy drew 072 cow.......I drew ****!

Bigfly

495e731531222959.jpg

one brother and i drew 114 early, another brother drew 223 sheep and youngest brother drew 012 antelope. all four of us got one tag can't believe it!

Nothing for me and the wife. She had a great streak going for a while, but the last two years she hasn't drawn. I hope she pulls a tag in CA or NM. I have an AZ archery elk tag in the rut so she is really jealous. Good luck to all that drew.

Nothing for me this year, but my son drew 231 Deer and a buddy drew cow elk 222 rifle. Have to wait until next year.

9 bps and didnt draw a dog shddd. I did see that Garth Farvin Carter drew his deer tag so thats a double kick to the balls. Long live the Huntin Tool!

Elk NV - no
Deer NV - no
Antelope NV - no
Rocky NV - no
Cal NV - no

Silver lining:
Limited Entry Bull Elk Utah, Deep Creek Unit - YES!

No complaints other than the NR tag fee.

No deer tag after 7 years still can't pull a tag, but did pull a late arizona elk tag and exicited for that. Gonna try for arizona deer.

Buddy and I drew 201-204 late season rifle deer....was 5th choice and overkill on points,but atleast we get to hunt NV. again.It will be fun and Iv'e had the tag before,so we know the area...just need weather....."0"'fer on the antelope tag! and points on the rest...

late deer for me. early elk for my son.
I guess that's rich kid's Christmas?
except for my 2 other boys who got zip and feel like bastard children's christmas.

Well I drew the 071-079,091 Deer tag on my 3rd choice for the early hunt. Looks like I might have to hunt NV and then head to COLO right after for the deer tag I drew there for the 2nd season.
Never expected this to happen and what's worse is KALI has not done their draws yet....hope I don't draw then till next year here.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Nadda for me - first time since 2003 with no tag in my pocket. Good friend in California drew an archery antelope tag for the area I live in. Good friend in WMCA drew a 072 L bull tag and his wife drew a 062-068 early rifle cow tag. It will be a fun year.

Now for the bear results?????

archery cow elk finally! I had 4 points on that one and was wanting to get rid of em so I can start putting in for bulls. drew muzzy antelope with a archery deer for utah too. Looks like I'll be hunting august, sept and october! last yr I got skunked in nv!

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."
Benjamin Franklin

Just my luck. I start a new job in two weeks and just found out Nv was nice to me.
171-173 archery deer
015 archery antelope

JR

Nothing here but I was expecting that. Looks like I will be spending some time again in the duck blind with my dog. My dad drew 6 late and best friend drew 221-223 late so I have some juggling to do. I am really looking forward to those hunts.

LAST EDITED ON May-28-11 AT 02:21PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-28-11 AT 02:13?PM (MST)

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom