Results are up...

>For Utah, Nevada, Idaho, New Mexico,
>etc. but not Arizona...
>
>The Christian

Dude,

Ha..ha. The first time you posted it was kind of funny but not anymore. If you have some constructive info. to post go for it. But this trying to be the funny guy is not working.

Your name should not be "The Christian" because real Christians try to be honest.

Let us know when the Arizona draw results are REALLY posted- until then get a life.

Actually 42, but so bored and anxious, I keep coming up with these. Sorry, but I've fallen for these posts so many times myself, I wanted to try it out.

The Christian

LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-11 AT 04:36PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-11 AT 04:23?PM (MST)

OK, I'm really sorry now. Just having a little fun on a Friday afternoon. Please forgive me.

P.S. I was honest, I said AZ was not up yet. Ok, deceitful, I admit it.

The Christian

I've been waiting all day to see the results saw your post and was glad to find out if I get to hunt this year and to find out it was a hoax almost gave me heart palpatations.

Seriously guys, I regret this post. Sorry.

Like everyone, I've been watching the AZ thread all day (MT too) as sometimes they post on this Friday. I just got bored and thought I'd give it a whirl. It was fun!, but won't do it again.

Some of you probably have a chance of drawing north of the the ditch, but I don't so it's not as big of a deal when I hear the draws are out but they really aren't.

Best of luck and God bless your hunting.

The Christian

I'd estimate there are 5 bullcorn posts on draw results for every one valid one on any of these forums. This applies to all the states. Anymore when I see one I just yawn and fully expect it to be BS. It stopped being funny around 1996.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-11 AT 09:28PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-11 AT 09:26?PM (MST)

I'd have to agree for you old sages, but what about us newbies who've never had the chance to fall for it?

You must've looked or you wouldn't have posted?

The Christian

You got me, and it was worth the joke. In a split second i had visions of tags galore and a racing heart beat. Then i woke up. I know all i am going to end up with though is a three toed burrowing yak tag(nada). Good luck to everyone!!

A knee to the nuts will help ya.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom