results are up!

No AZ tags for me this year. But after all the other states draws, I am happy to have not drawn my AZ deer tag. I never thought I would say that. Goodluck to the rest of you guys.

myself & partner drew late DEC. 24A Coues Deer,tags 2 & 3 ... Good Hunt en to All this Fall ... Bruce & SilverGrand

3A/3C Archery Deer to go along with my 3A/3C Archery Bull tag. 30 straight days in the unit for me!

Diddn't notice the permit # on the results but mine says 13B permit #1 (rifle) Don't know if thats good or bad luck.

Koyote

I didn't draw a deer tag, but my son drew the 6 unit junior hunt so Im stoked over that one. Plus a elk tag in November and a new tree stand on its way for a lot of archery. Its going to be a fun hunting season. Congrats to everyone who drew and good luck!

>3A/3C Archery Deer to go along
>with my 3A/3C Archery Bull
>tag. 30 straight days in
>the unit for me!

Nice JKelly! I love that unit

No luck this time. Been doing the early Kaibab archery for near 20 years over the counter as a NR. Then the second year it went to draw, I do not draw with 0 points. So...decide to go get the HS point last year...and I also added the loyalty point this year. Have always drawn with 0 or 1 point. Then go into this year with 2 points (most I have ever had) and NADA!

I'm BUMMED!!!!

24B Muley tag #181, Nov. 15th thru 24th. Any pointers are welcome. That's my pig unit and it has never failed me. I have always got my pigs down around the lake though. I need to get up there and find some tanks. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx fellas and happy hunting to all.

[/im
g][/URL]

Hey Chad,
my brother in law drew the same tag as you! WOW!
We drew 4 whitetail tags in Unit 31 for
late November/early december (3rd hunt).
Jeff

>Hey Chad,
>my brother in law drew the
>same tag as you! WOW!
>
>We drew 4 whitetail tags in
>Unit 31 for
>late November/early december (3rd hunt).
>Jeff

Thats great! Does he know the unit at all? Maybe we can help each other out. COngrats on all the tags.

In my backyard archery 3a 3c for me and the boy. Which is good because it gives me time before my 27 bull hunt!

I decided to start putting my girlfriend in for AZ this year and with 0 points she pulled a Dec. 13-31 coues deer tag for unit 6A. I was NOT expecting that.

Chad,
I believe it is his first time with the tag but has friends that have had the tag.
I wont be able to get up there until after opening weekend to help him out but I plan on going that Monday of the hunt.

Jeff

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom