Results Posted....Finally!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-13 AT 11:59AM (MST)[p]got you beat, permit #000015

Maybe I'll see you there Elkster. Congrats and hope you have a good hunt.

Congrats to all who drew out this year. Condolences to those who did not draw out, but hope you have family/friends who did. Share their hunt with them!!!

Archery Bull 7E Hunt#03127 Permit# 000027 for me. Time to get that 5 yr old grandson out on first Elk Hunt!!!

Hopefully this isn't a horror story in the making... A few weeks ago my card was hit for 3 tags for the 3 applicants that applied in my family (all on different applications). I went to check this morning and after I entered my info and a blank page came up with nothing but my personal info in the grey box with my name address ect. It did not state whether I had drawn or not and the species list with the columns of points weren't there. I tried calling the department to check and the machine told me my "results were not available". This happened to me last year when I applied for points only. No results were posted online, I did end up getting my points that I applied for last year though I just didn't know it until later in the month. Anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on here?

Just keep checking. My tag last yr did not post for almost 12 hrs after the first people started saying that theirs had posted.

If they charged your card and you don't get your tag--SUE for mental cruelty LOL

Didn't draw my late elk pick. Only BP's for Elk and Lope this year, again. Goodluck to you guys and your families on the hunts this season.

bonecollector - you are in for a fun hunt.

I drew a late archery tag. Tough hunting but it beats staying home.

if you have a sportsman id# instead of your social use that. same thing happened to my dad today, but we punched in his sportsman id # & results posted.

No tags for me or my dad, But friend & his nephew drew early archery in 6a. Looks like I will be helping out in september. GoinG along is almost as good as drawing (not quite), but I will
take what I can get. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE LUCKY ONES WHO DREW!!!!

7w arc bull for my Dad, friends Aaron, Kalani and I, plus my buddy Kalanis ol ladies son drew 7w trophy early rifle bull with only 2 bonus points!!! Another fun fall in the making! This year is my second year in a row pulling an archery bull tag!!! Good luck to everyone else who drew!

Early muzzy in 22 South! Same tag I drew 4 years ago so I'm looking forward to a fun hunt.

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

Wow BigTom, 00005 for me How many points did you have? Congrats and good luck,,,,Oh yeah, and pray for rain!!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-13
>AT 11:59?AM (MST)

>
>got you beat, permit #000015
>
>Maybe I'll see you there Elkster.
>Congrats and hope you have
>a good hunt.

WapitiBob congrats on the tag, I plan on being up there for the entire archery season. It should be an awesome hunt.

My lady friend, Page and I got lucky too this year for elk!

With 10 bonus points, she drew tag number 1-- out of three--on the Camp Navajo for a early any rifle elk tag! (Bulls of course is what she will seek)

I applied for a Camp Navajo rifle antlerless tag. I drew tag 1 out of TWO that were offered to civilians! I had three bonus points going into the draw.

What is really neat is that BOTH of our hunts start at the same time--Sept. 30 to Oct. 6.

According to a print out from Camp Navajo, there were three rifle any elk tags for civilians and 8 for the military, plus 2 civilian antlerless elk tags and 5 military antlerless tags for the hunt that starts Sept. 30.

So there will be just 18 hunters out there during that time period.

I have never seen a bull larger than 320 on Camp Navajo when I've been there before, but that's OK with Page.

We will have a good time!

No antelope tags for either of us:(

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Congrats 'ol timer, have fun.

PS; add me to the list of nr hunter ed graduates that drew within a cpl years of the class.....

Bob:

We just finished our last NR Supplemental class fir the year here in Kingman.

Graduated 19.

Two of them are going into the max bonus point pool for deer.

One now has either 19 or 20 points for elk. I told him to make plans to hunt next year too!

Great class, great people (always are) that's why I continue to do these classes.

Going turkey hunting in a couple of weeks on San Carlos Indian Reservation, that will be fun too.

Take care,

Don Martin

got drawn for 5A bull rifle Nov.29- dec.5th any advice on this hunt. i could really use the help. first tag in 6 years.

>My lady friend, Page and I
>got lucky too this year
>for elk!
>
>With 10 bonus points, she drew
>tag number 1-- out of
>three--on the Camp Navajo for
>a early any rifle elk
>tag! (Bulls of course is
>what she will seek)
>
>I applied for a Camp Navajo
>rifle antlerless tag. I
>drew tag 1 out of
>TWO that were offered to
>civilians! I had three bonus
>points going into the draw.
>
>
>What is really neat is that
>BOTH of our hunts start
>at the same time--Sept. 30
>to Oct. 6.
>
>According to a print out from
>Camp Navajo, there were three
>rifle any elk tags for
>civilians and 8 for the
>military, plus 2 civilian antlerless
>elk tags and 5 military
>antlerless tags for the hunt
>that starts Sept. 30.
>
>So there will be just 18
>hunters out there during that
>time period.
>
>I have never seen a bull
>larger than 320 on Camp
>Navajo when I've been there
>before, but that's OK with
>Page.
>
>We will have a good time!
>
>
>No antelope tags for either of
>us:(
>
>Don Martin
>Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Congrats on your tags! That early any elk tag is what my wife put in for 1st choice, but only had 2 points...maybe next year!
As long as you don't have issues with trainings, etc those can be some fun hunts! I've had a late nov arc tag and a couple sept arc cow tags and finally got a cow 3 years ago! I've def seen some really nice bulls in there during the sept hunt!!!

>Congrats to all who drew out
>this year. Condolences to
>those who did not draw
>out, but hope you have
>family/friends who did. Share
>their hunt with them!!!
>
>Archery Bull 7E Hunt#03127 Permit# 000027
>for me. Time to
>get that 5 yr old
>grandson out on first Elk
>Hunt!!!

i know, i know... you've heard it time and time again. however, FYI, mossback is all over big bulls in your dads unit. congrats on the tag. you'll have a great hunt with the great growth this year.

Congratulations chubby. You are going to have lots of fun, and your lucky your going with my very good friend, steve chappell. Steve's an exceptional person, in every right. Good luck, also my brother drew 23 north archery so i will make sure to pass any info to steve, not that he needs it though. Good luck dude.

>Thanks Coues, Save us a big
>one.

10-4 chubbs, start dreaming now cause it's going to be dream hunt. Lots of bulls, and if you get lucky enough for a fence jumper, you might just get to put your tag on a 25,000 dollar white mountain bull for less than a 1000. My 16 year old little brother did just that on a solid 374 bull with his bow 2 years ago. What a bargain.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom