Reversing "The V"...

Ain't even gonna forward the V!!!

JFP ~Z~!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

All I can say is:

Them musta been some damn Cute Nurses?

Pictures

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

HAD A CO WORKER REVERSE IT.................= PAIN, PAIN, PAIN, PAIN, & THEN HE HAD SOME ADDITIONAL PAIN......RIGHT WHERE YOU DONT WANT THE PAIN !!!!!...............YD.

.....jeezus. Have her call me...or NVB...lol

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LMFAO!! You guys are awesome, that's why I asked you!! Chit it can't be that bad though...the first (well two) operation only took me off my feet for 3 weeks. I figure since I only have one vas deferens it'll only be half as painful...

I just think it's best if I keep on breeding since I'm a BAMF!! Seriously though, anyone ever done it??

~Z~

catch
If you wouldn't have chewed the stitches the first time you wouldn't have had to undergo surgery #2

Adopt!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

F-Dude, that's gotta be the funniest thing you've ever said to me lmao!!

I dunno guys it's just kinda been on my mind lately and can't decide so I figured I'd ask you guys so you can make up my mind for me...

I'm not worried about pain...been there done that!!

~Z~

Well with all surgeries there are some risks involved and I will tell you of a horror story that happened to a friend of mine. He went and did the vasectomy and well the procedure got a little botched. Nothing life threatening, he just has lost feeling in one leg; and I am not referring to the middle one. Bad part about it was that it was done by a military doctor; so about the only compensation he will get is when he gets out he will get a percentage of disability from the VA. Can't sue a military doctor, but that is how it goes sometimes. I think I had another friend who tried to reverse his after about 10 years or so, he found out that since it was done underneath another form of military insurance coverage; he would have to front a lot if the expense out of pocket. I don't know whatever happened with that situation. Did the doctors not suggest freezing some tubes of swimmers in the event of this happening? I know there have been lots of couples who have done this and later on after they were done having kids they donated the eggs/sperm for others whole couldn't conceive naturally/ or had some other medical issues. I hope if you decide to go through with it, I wish you a speedy and complication free procedure.
WVBOWAK

First you pay a doc to construct a vagina (V) where god didnt put one and now you wanna pay another to reverse it. Make up your damn mind! JK.

Just plan on the worst i mean if i took two tries to have thhe vascectomy and the reversal as they say is more complex then you will probably need four or five tries to reverse it.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Sooo you take yourself outta the gene pool and now you want back in. lol it had to have hurt the first time.

nmbighorn

There can be no sane logic involved here.

Have your brother do "her" for you....you will be in the same gene pool, sort of, and then he will owe you one down the road.

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Good luck. There is no way in hell I would go through that. The first was bad enough....Dude can't you just go away for a few days and tell her you did it....ouuuch

~Z~ I say go for it!! Just thinking about the future thread on here. :)

I for one will never do it!! Of course I said I would never get married again. LOL

Hey RUGSTER!

Soon as ~Z~ has it done & he tells you it only hurts for 18 month's You'll be next!:D

so are you gonna try to put #2 in that hot arse stripper in another 5 months from now after she drops calf #1 from that other guy?

Pics dude. And just how hot is this chick. You think me of all people would get pics. sheesh!

You're right F'er!

I've got the good stuff too,Braided Stainless!

We'll get you Re-Piped ~Z~:D

>and ShowCat has some PVC glue
>and I got the fishing
>line. Let get this thing
>done boys!

see ask for pictures and you get pictures,Now I can see why I will never do it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Funny you posted this. My wife told me this morning that she wanted me to get a reversal for HER christmas present.

Let me know how your research goes, I will do the same.

The only thing I know is reversals done within 3 years of the original V result in a high success rate.

I'm really not concerned about the pain aspect at all. To be comepletely honest I think I'd enjoy icing my balls again...when your balls hurt it's amazing how badly you'd do anything to keep ice on them!! I think I rather enjoy pain...

I don't have a gf yet either, just kinda planning for the future. Stinky, the stripper is indeed going to drop off the new calf here in about 4 months but that won't be my concern, she's not someone I'd ever consider having a kid with. Maybe her sister though?? :D

I have lots to think about...if you guys have anymore advice please keep it coming!! Thanks a bunch for the responses!!

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-11 AT 09:21PM (MST)[p]Out4elk, I have the V done in May (left side) and June (right side)...when was yours?? What did you do to piss off the wife??

~Z~

~Z~ I think if you found a lady you want to be with or marry then you will know. My fiance soon to be wife (Dec 20) has no kids and it was never an issue having more. She told me she is happy I have 2 because she would hate packing a kid around for 9 months. :) Women?? Go figure, lmao!!!

Me, get married?? LMAO!! You funny guy!!

5 days huh?? Maybe Wisz and I can go as wedding crashers?? Does your bride to be have sexy friends/sisters/mom?? Let me know :) Call me sometime tonight or tomorrow and let me know when and where it's going to be!! I didn't get my invitation so I haven't filled the keg back up yet...

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-11 AT 10:55PM (MST)[p]Stinky, here ya go!! Sorry I couldn't get a better pic last weekend...I was way to drunk!! She's 6'3"!!
329fff.jpg

~Z~

If I were you, I would tell her I did get it reversed (but not do it). From then on it's a matter of try, try, try!

Eel

After the first one, my hunting wasn't affected at all. After the second, my trips to Alaska ended, but I still did the local stuff. The third however, has slammed my free time door shut. Keep the V. You've got a boy already, the rest just cost money.

>LSU will be reversing the V
>into a L.

Nooooooooooooo!! That would be way more painful then any V or reVersal!!

Eel, you're a smart man!! I'll definitely take your recommendation seriously!!

~Z~

>If I were you, I would
>tell her I did get
>it reversed (but not do
>it). From then on it's
>a matter of try, try,
>try!
>
>Eel

I like where your heads at player! Pure genius.

Son

Hell if you want more kids you can have mine. They are already trained to be properly ungrateful.

Never thought a man would change his mind so fast... I could see years later possibly or looking back but 7 months???
There is not a woman or women on this planet that would make me do what you are thinking...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Oh You'rer doin it!

Feleno has the 16 ounce can of Dew(Without any Jagger!) & I have the Stitching material ready!:D

We didn't dig this stuff out for nothin!

Go big er go home right!! :D I'm guna need to drink an entire bottle of Jager first and then one of you two are guna need to let me live on your couch for a few weeks...

~Z~

Z
Do you know how to use a vacuum and do laundry? Cook? I'm just trying to think what benefit I'm getting out of this.

Yes, yes, and yes!! As long as your sister in law is there to retrieve us beers, I'll do whatever chores around the house you ask...

~Z~

NC

Nearly three years ago. The deal was always that when she felt done she could make the appointment and I would show up. We brought our last baby home to two other kids that both has RSV bad, had to quarantee my wife and baby from them for nearly three weeks before she felt comfortable. That was hard on her so she made the appointment, now she isn't as done as she once thought she was. Apparently that is definately my christmas gift to her, I never thought of myself as that nice.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom