Rivers West Raingear

C

chevy4x4

I am looking at buying some new raingear and I was wondering if anyone has used rivers west and what they thought of it. They claim its 100% waterproof and quiet. I checked it out at sportsmans and it looked like good stuff. I just wanted to get some input before I buy them. www.riverswest.com is the website

pick up a couple set at sportco in WA a couple years ago. Really like them ! They're pretty warm too. Seems to take away the need for a layer of clothes. Cuts the wind pretty good too. I've worn them in a couple of pouring down storms and didn't get a drop thru them.

I'd recommend them.

They are as good as advertised. I also believe they are extremely warm as well. I have to shed layers when wearing the coat and pants even in cold weather. Expensive but most likely the last set of raingear you will purchase.

I dont think you could go wrong with the Rivers West rain gear. I have the Modoc from last year and thought it was great! They added zipper vents for ventilation on the 05 line and as long as your not hunting in warm climates I think they are the best on the market.

Scott

www.sagecreekoutfitters.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom