road kill grizzly in Milburn?

nochawk

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-19 AT 07:16PM (MST)[p]Ok, who has heard about this? Looks like a brown phase Black Bear to me...

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-19
>AT 07:16?PM (MST)

>
>Ok, who has heard about this?
>Looks like a brown phase
>Black Bear to me...
>
>

I agree it does look like a black bear not a grizzly.

Looks just like all the color fazed black bears we bag in Idaho every spring.

Does not even cross my mind as a youth grizzly.

And He Thought it was a Wolf too!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Utards....never cease to amaze

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

This was 4 miles from my house, my grandson got a pic and sent it to me. In his pic its still in the road with its guts strung out fir 20 feet. Hes 14 and knew it was a black bear. It was hit acrosd the street from fairview land and livestock, owned by a man named McCallister who runs sheep there. Bet hes glad it road pizza

Funny stuff. Some folks think all black bears are black.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

News travels fast. We were hunting in Manti. Word was a Grizzly got hit. Sanpete Sheriffs "said so".

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

LOL bear down.
He wasn't smoky bear.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom