Robert Duval

I've seen a couple bar scenes like that in real life. I went to a bar one night with a guy. We wanted to watch a televised boxing match. Another guy wanted to watch something else so he kept turning the channel over. We watched boxing.

I've seen a couple bar scenes like that in real life. I went to a bar one night with a guy. We wanted to watch a televised boxing match. Another guy wanted to watch something else so he kept turning the channel over. We watched boxing.
There’s a reason I don’t go halibut fishing on party boats…..

Suddenlink. We used to have Cox cable. I get about 100 channels of TV and internet through a modem (I added Wi-Fi to the modem for my laptop). $155/month.
It appears you have the Xumo app included with Suddenlink to stream movies. You'll have to figure out how to make it work. :)

In the meantime, you can watch all sorts of movies & TV shows on Peacock, Pluto & Tubi for free on your laptop computer. Just click on the links here to go to the web site & start watching. Lonesome Dove is on Tubi.

Damn OW you really like cox.

Say it out loud.​

judy.gif

It appears you have the Xumo app included with Suddenlink to stream movies. You'll have to figure out how to make it work. :)

In the meantime, you can watch all sorts of movies & TV shows on Peacock, Pluto & Tubi for free on your laptop computer. Just click on the links here to go to the web site & start watching. Lonesome Dove is on Tubi.
Thank you, Tony! Out of curiosity I'll stop by Suddenlink and inquire about Xumo too. Suddenlink is on the way to town.

Thank you, Tony! Out of curiosity I'll stop by Suddenlink and inquire about Xumo too. Suddenlink is on the way to town.
I think I steered you wrong for Lonesome Dove. I misremembered; I had watched it on Starz, not Tubi. And so far, I can't find it anywhere on an internet feed where you can watch it free. Sorry.

You might enjoy North & South on Tubi, though.

I just watched a little Lonesome Dove on Tubi. ? You just think you misremembered. ?
So I did some more research. My 'rememory' about misremembering was correct, even though I didn't write it down.

What you watched with Tom Berringer, Lonesome Dove Church, is not the Lonesome Dove with Robert Duval being discussed in this thread. So to see that one, revert to my other replies.

BUT...at least now you have an avenue to watch oodles of movies on Tubi. And as I suggested, North & South, is good. It starts with Book l.

Another Hollywood libtard. Him and Elliott. Can't make myself like them anymore now that im old enough to know how they really are. Eastwood's one of the lone actors anymore that still takes a stand on morals.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom