Rock crawlers

1989Cohunter

Very Active Member
Anyone have one? This one is mine, almost as fun as huntin.

58A9A1F2-1002-41A9-B08F-F5D5E2F43107.jpeg

Hey tail, You're supposed to stay on the high-ground. LOL

Oh brother, been there, done that too many times to count. I always feel that same kind of sick when she first drops in the hole.

Zeke

This was my buddies 800 hp cummins back about 10 years ago. He could go and do more than the other rigs... now it sits outside cause he choosed a different lifestyle

Stacey truck.jpg

That road was so slick that morning we could hardly stand. Made for a nice walk out for a call to the wife for a tow. We take an alternate path now.

I'll find some pics to show how guys here in Montana do it. Snow crawlers. They drive in 4 or 5 feet of it. Pretty cool. mtmuley

Spent a great chapter of my life heavily involved, Its a great way to get that much farther off the beaten path.....
IMG_0866.JPG

85 Toyota I built back in the day....Detroit locker-rear, ARB locker up front. Stacked transfer cases, 37" MTR's on beed locks, good suspension, and overbuilt parts where it mattered....Its did very well in the rocks.
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 7.38.46 PM.png

Comp buggies......these cars can drive up and down sh!t you wouldn't think is possibly unless you witnessed it....
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 7.32.24 PM.png
IMG_3239.jpeg

Looking to build another old Toyota. There just too much fun...

Cheers

IMG_0866.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom