Ron Eichelberger

slicktrick

New guy here from Texas-but originally from Phoenix. Was wonder if any of yall know a ex uncle of mine that lives in Alpine. Think he used to run Ponderosa outfitters ?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-19 AT 09:03AM (MST)[p]Although I haven't seen or spoken to him in a while, I've known Ron for about 40 years. He and his wife (Sharon?) have always been very active in the conservation organizations in AZ. I believe he once served as the president of the AZ Elk Society, as well. They are A1 class folks.

So how come you refer to him as an "ex uncle?"

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

well he was married to my moms sister at one time, Connie- they had 3 kids. They split and then he married Sharon. so he really should be a great ex uncle i guess. He used to take me camping up around Heber and Sho Low when i was a kid- he was killing Elk way back then too.-Iam 50 now.

Hes getting over a bad mule wreck he had up on the mountain- care flight -DPS chopper had to get him off the hill and fly him in to Hospital. All busted up with some internal bleeding, but he is a tough one and he will bounce back no problem.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom