Ryan Hatch update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure it was the printed proclamation that said the gov tag holder could hunt that unit? (Be careful how you answer that...because you are not correct here.)

You may want to brush up on the facts surrounding this before you defend it so specifically.
Yall sure seemed to think so on several of the other umpteen threads yall have had crying about it.

Are you saying there was other printed materials by the state that said the gov. tag holder could hunt that unit?

I’m not defending Ryan’s actions one bit. Not one single molecule of his actions.
I’m not going to get sucked into arguing on this site like everyone’s addicted to doing, and the arguing is about everything and anything.
That’s my point. From shots taken by others , to distance shots are taken , to high fenced hunts to anything and everything. Everything is an argument. That screams wanna be to me. Guys that don’t need to prove themselves on something they are good at won’t be on here mangling others for their actions. It’s that simple.

Whether it’s high fenced , long shots to everything and anything seems like a lot of wanna he’s begging to correct someone else’s actions. It just screams wanna be out loud.

I guess my point is on the wanna be thing is this. There can’t be something wrong with everything anyone does on this site. Everything is so negative. It’s not really about ryan it’s about just how bad everyone is to anyone who posts. Who cares whether a bucks killed on a high fence or everything else under the sun. Seems like a crap load of wanna bee’s just waiting to jump on someone while licking their lips to say it. Rather wanna be to me and is why I said what I said.

Ryan’s helped everyone I know at some point in time. Very selfless he’s been to so many people I know. That all gets forgotten somehow or maybe all the arm chair quarterbacks don’t know how much the dude has done for so many. Doesn’t matter to me what people on here think , I check in once a year at most. I checked in today and cruised through several threads and it’s just disgusting how bad other hunters treat each other. Over anything and everything. Try living the sport instead of of just talking about it , and I’ll bet you see real fast you don’t want to attack someone for their high fence buck , shooting distance , and everything and everything. Why??
Because your to busy trying to figure the whole sport out for yourself and just don’t give a **** whether someone’s buck is high fenced or not, ect ect
I have known people that were drug dealers in the past and am friends with them. They aren’t anymore and had to learn the hard way. Turned into great people , better than I am. If everyone was a product of their past actions no one would have A chance to be better.

What about all the wanna be’s egos is so hurt by someone’s else’s actions. How was your pride or ego damaged by others actions. The answer is it wasn’t. Ryan’s a walking encyclopedia when it comes to hunting big mule deer. There isn’t a single person on here that couldn’t learn something important they didn’t know from ryan about hunting big deer. Ryan made a big mistake but it doesn’t rob him of having helped hundreds of guys for free just to help them. It doesn’t rob him of having helped a lot of people learn how exactly to hunt big deer.
I haven’t talked to ryan in years. I’m not a worshiper of ryan. But I am thankful for all his selfless help he’s given me and hundreds of others along the way. Bad asses make mistakes also.
Im sure ryan regrets what happened. How could he not. He’s going to lose alot from it.
But one thing he won’t lose is his absolute incredible knowledge of the habits of big deer. I wish I could have seen even 10 percent of the deer Ryan’s seen and been tempted by over 4 decades of chasing them.
Actually I wouldn’t want to be tempted by the sheer amount of giants he’s run across. The amount of times the guy had to just say no and drive away doing the right thing is flabbergasting, and in the thousands.
I think everyone is forgetting about the thousand 220 plus bucks the guy did the right thing on. But instead he will be remembered for the super duper rare times he did the wrong thing.
I wonder for myself and others on this site if it would have been the 20 th or the 200 th 220 buck that could have caused a huge lapse in judgment. I’m glad I haven’t been tempted hundreds and hundreds of times like ryan has. Doing the right thing could have been hard to do everytime I saw a 220 plus buck. Ryan did the right thing hundreds and hundreds of times on bucks 99 percent of the people on here will never see one of or be tempted by.
I’m not defending anyone here.

My post was most def a generalized reference to what I saw when I finally circled back around to this site, and saw a brutal amount of people threatened by others actions whether high fenced , long shots and everything and anything others are doing in the field. Why is everyone so threatened. Answer is they haven’t proven themselves enough in the field thus feeling the need to attack others to feel better about something lacking within. Most likely a lack of knowledge themselves. It’s a pride thing fellas.
Please people get out to the field and blow off some steam. Get out in the field and produce your own success so you don’t have to wanna be others that are, or are at least trying. Again it’s everything and anything others are doing in the field that gets attacked. Just screams jealousy and wanna be type activities.

I’m def out for a while in here. All sites are the same by the way, not just this one. In fact out of all the sites this one is my fav to rarely check in on. It’s not founders fault that all the wanna be’s on here feel their need to attack and argue about anything and everything others are doing in the field because of their own lack of success or time in the field. But let’s make sure we beat down the people that are trying to better themselves in the field , or trying to learn.
Go create some real pride monster Muleys people. And the only way that happens is by getting out in the field and creating your own.
It won’t come from arm chair quarterbacking everyone else that does something wrong or shoots a high fenced buck at 1800 yards.
Just saying.
This was more about what I saw when I circled back around to this site than ryan.

But I’ll always have a forgiving and very open ear for ryan if he wants to share a part of his encyclopedia of knowledge earned by living the life I always wished I could have lived. And that’s learning from and seeing hundred and hundreds of giant mule deer for 4 decades. And I can only hope if I had the knowledge and experience he has with big deer I would have share half as much with others as ryan did.

Over and out. Good luck tearing each other down on anything and everything a fellow hunter does in the field. Just screams wanna be to me.

I’m not defending Ryan’s actions one bit. Not one single molecule of his actions.
I’m not going to get sucked into arguing on this site like everyone’s addicted to doing, and the arguing is about everything and anything.
That’s my point. From shots taken by others , to distance shots are taken , to high fenced hunts to anything and everything. Everything is an argument. That screams wanna be to me. Guys that don’t need to prove themselves on something they are good at won’t be on here mangling others for their actions. It’s that simple.

Whether it’s high fenced , long shots to everything and anything seems like a lot of wanna he’s begging to correct someone else’s actions. It just screams wanna be out loud.

I guess my point is on the wanna be thing is this. There can’t be something wrong with everything anyone does on this site. Everything is so negative. It’s not really about ryan it’s about just how bad everyone is to anyone who posts. Who cares whether a bucks killed on a high fence or everything else under the sun. Seems like a crap load of wanna bee’s just waiting to jump on someone while licking their lips to say it. Rather wanna be to me and is why I said what I said.

Ryan’s helped everyone I know at some point in time. Very selfless he’s been to so many people I know. That all gets forgotten somehow or maybe all the arm chair quarterbacks don’t know how much the dude has done for so many. Doesn’t matter to me what people on here think , I check in once a year at most. I checked in today and cruised through several threads and it’s just disgusting how bad other hunters treat each other. Over anything and everything. Try living the sport instead of of just talking about it , and I’ll bet you see real fast you don’t want to attack someone for their high fence buck , shooting distance , and everything and everything. Why??
Because your to busy trying to figure the whole sport out for yourself and just don’t give a **** whether someone’s buck is high fenced or not, ect ect
I have known people that were drug dealers in the past and am friends with them. They aren’t anymore and had to learn the hard way. Turned into great people , better than I am. If everyone was a product of their past actions no one would have A chance to be better.

What about all the wanna be’s egos is so hurt by someone’s else’s actions. How was your pride or ego damaged by others actions. The answer is it wasn’t. Ryan’s a walking encyclopedia when it comes to hunting big mule deer. There isn’t a single person on here that couldn’t learn something important they didn’t know from ryan about hunting big deer. Ryan made a big mistake but it doesn’t rob him of having helped hundreds of guys for free just to help them. It doesn’t rob him of having helped a lot of people learn how exactly to hunt big deer.
I haven’t talked to ryan in years. I’m not a worshiper of ryan. But I am thankful for all his selfless help he’s given me and hundreds of others along the way. Bad asses make mistakes also.
Im sure ryan regrets what happened. How could he not. He’s going to lose alot from it.
But one thing he won’t lose is his absolute incredible knowledge of the habits of big deer. I wish I could have seen even 10 percent of the deer Ryan’s seen and been tempted by over 4 decades of chasing them.
Actually I wouldn’t want to be tempted by the sheer amount of giants he’s run across. The amount of times the guy had to just say no and drive away doing the right thing is flabbergasting, and in the thousands.
I think everyone is forgetting about the thousand 220 plus bucks the guy did the right thing on. But instead he will be remembered for the super duper rare times he did the wrong thing.
I wonder for myself and others on this site if it would have been the 20 th or the 200 th 220 buck that could have caused a huge lapse in judgment. I’m glad I haven’t been tempted hundreds and hundreds of times like ryan has. Doing the right thing could have been hard to do everytime I saw a 220 plus buck. Ryan did the right thing hundreds and hundreds of times on bucks 99 percent of the people on here will never see one of or be tempted by.

My post was most def a generalized reference to what I saw when I finally circled back around to this site, and saw a brutal amount of people threatened by others actions whether high fenced , long shots and everything and anything others are doing in the field. Why is everyone so threatened. Answer is they haven’t proven themselves enough in the field thus feeling the need to attack others to feel better about something lacking within. Most likely a lack of knowledge themselves. It’s a pride thing fellas.
Please people get out to the field and blow off some steam. Get out in the field and produce your own success so you don’t have to wanna be others that are, or are at least trying. Again it’s everything and anything others are doing in the field that gets attacked. Just screams jealousy and wanna be type activities.

I’m def out for a while in here. All sites are the same by the way, not just this one. In fact out of all the sites this one is my fav to rarely check in on. It’s not founders fault that all the wanna be’s on here feel their need to attack and argue about anything and everything others are doing in the field because of their own lack of success or time in the field. But let’s make sure we beat down the people that are trying to better themselves in the field , or trying to learn.
Go create some real pride monster Muleys people. And the only way that happens is by getting out in the field and creating your own.
It won’t come from arm chair quarterbacking everyone else that does something wrong or shoots a high fenced buck at 1800 yards.
Just saying.
This was more about what I saw when I circled back around to this site than ryan.

But I’ll always have a forgiving and very open ear for ryan if he wants to share a part of his encyclopedia of knowledge earned by living the life I always wished I could have lived. And that’s learning from and seeing hundred and hundreds of giant mule deer for 4 decades. And I can only hope if I had the knowledge and experience he has with big deer I would have share half as much with others as ryan did.

Over and out. Good luck tearing each other down on anything and everything a fellow hunter does in the field. Just screams wanna be to me.
Thanks for the essay.
Your abuse of apostrophes is as appalling as your crying about others crying.

No, he is just saying you are an idiot.
Yall couldn't even charge anyone for this non existent crime that you are crying about years later???????

Vanilla thinks he's fishing and you should let grown ups talk.

Just saying.

#longwinded

Just saying.

Ummm...... Yikes. CliffsNotes, please??

Just saying.

"Doing the right thing could have been hard to do everytime I saw a 220 plus buck."

Your words....nobody elses.

Just saying.

The other side of what you are saying is this-how many times has Ryan Hatch NOT done the right thing with a 220” buck THAT WE DON’T KNOW ABOUT?

His track record implies that his behavior is beyond “mistakes” at this point. If he is willing to do these things as evidenced by his convictions, I am guessing he has broken laws that nobody knows about as well. At some point you just have to call a spade a spade-dude is a poacher and not a friend to hunters (despite all the wonderful things he has done for you).

Ummm...... Yikes. CliffsNotes, please??
A lengthy two part rambling manifesto in defense of Hatch... with an occasional but I'm totally not defending him. And if you have a curiosity, interest or make comment on this case that doesn't align with my view of Hatch you're all wannabe's who have yet to experience what us real hunters are like. And this site suks for allowing you all to express your thoughts

Last edited:

Just saying.

This thread wasn’t argumentative until you joined it. Everyone else on here seems to agree that these celebrity hunters profiting off of illegal activity is not good for hunting. I think most of us would just like to remove the few rotten apples from the bucket so the whole bucket of apples doesn’t look like ****. And this is not the first time Hatch has gotten into hot water for illegal hunting. At least twice if not three times. And that’s assuming that he got caught every time he did such a thing. I hope Ryan is truly a good person and continues to do good deeds for people when he can no longer profit from it.

Guys good luck in the field. I wish you all the best. Hopefully many giants to all. For 2 reasons.
This site would be that much better and everyone could feel better about themselves. I guarantee you it would reduce all the attacks on everything and anything someone else is doing in the field. Create your own pride. It’s that simple.

Forget about ryan. I def picked the wrong Thread to say what I was trying to say.
Just happened to pick the ryan thread to do it. After a year or more I took the chance things had changed. They’ve only digressed.

I don’t know why I bothered to say anything. Waste of time. Now I know why all the guys that are really into hunting, live the sport aren’t on here. I know why at so many fire pits with bad asses in the sport , that none are on sites. I’ve sat there at many fire pits with the best hunters around and it’s been the convo several times on just how caddy so many are on hunting sites.
It’s why I don’t visit hardly at all anymore. It’s flat out embarrassing what you see and how others treat others. Everyone’s a pro these days with nothing to back it up.

My advise is this and I promise you it’s true from experience.
The more time in the field you spend the less time you’ll spend mangling others for their mistakes or lack of knowledge. Things get better trust me , if you would just get out in the field and quit wanna being everyone for everything. Create your own pride and just get away from the keyboard. Trust me it’s foolproof.
What’s appalling is what I saw after more than a year of checking in here. It’s really scary.
Guys create your on pride , it’s right there in the field. Not the keyboard.
It’s pathetic what other hunters do to each other. The keyboard or bust they say.
I’ll take the bust.
Good luck to all, and many giants to all.

Forget about me bringing up ryan.
I had a much bigger point to all my paragraphs. And no matter how long the paragraphs are nothings going to change unfortunately. It’s always going to be this way,, until the few actually get out in the field and produce their own pride and get away from the fake pride of the keyboard. Sadly it’s true. But there is hope. All it takes is getting out there.
Guys , you can do it. ??

Just saying.

Please don’t go…….WE NEED MORE BADASSES LIKE YOU around here. :cry:

Pretty ironic having you call out folks on this site for being wannabes and in the same breath defend Ryan Hatch, who by all definitions is the real "wannabe" here.

Breaking the law (multiple times so it is not a "mistake) to stay relevant is the ultimate definition of "wannabe".

Thanks for your input Mrs. Hatch :ROFLMAO:
I must admit, there is a lot of guys on here that don’t contribute much. Just click on their name and see how many pictures they have shared. With that said, I have been in contact and met with some GREAT people on this site. If there is a better site with more helpful people I would like to know.

Guys good luck in the field. I wish you all the best. Hopefully many giants to all. For 2 reasons.
This site would be that much better and everyone could feel better about themselves. I guarantee you it would reduce all the attacks on everything and anything someone else is doing in the field. Create your own pride. It’s that simple.

Forget about ryan. I def picked the wrong Thread to say what I was trying to say.
Just happened to pick the ryan thread to do it. After a year or more I took the chance things had changed. They’ve only digressed.

I don’t know why I bothered to say anything. Waste of time. Now I know why all the guys that are really into hunting, live the sport aren’t on here. I know why at so many fire pits with bad asses in the sport , that none are on sites. I’ve sat there at many fire pits with the best hunters around and it’s been the convo several times on just how caddy so many are on hunting sites.
It’s why I don’t visit hardly at all anymore. It’s flat out embarrassing what you see and how others treat others. Everyone’s a pro these days with nothing to back it up.

The more time in the field you spend the less time you’ll spend mangling others for their mistakes or lack of knowledge. Things get better trust me , if you would just get out in the field and quit wanna being everyone for everything. Create your own pride and just get away from the keyboard. Trust me it’s foolproof.
What’s appalling is what I saw after more than a year of checking in here. It’s really scary.
It’s pathetic what other hunters do to each other. The keyboard or bust they say.
I’ll take the bust.

I had a much bigger point to all my paragraphs. And no matter how long the paragraphs are nothings going to change unfortunately. It’s always going to be this way,, until the few actually get out in the field and produce their own pride and get away from the fake pride of the keyboard. Sadly it’s true. But there is hope. All it takes is getting out there.
Guys , you can do it. ??
He makes a lot of good points. I think I’ll get out and actually hunt next year. I can draw a Zion general deer tag, and I bet if I put in enough time in the field, and share a few campfires with some big time hunters, I can kill a big buck on the Arizona Strip.

Vanilla thinks he's fishing and you should let grown ups talk.

I'm not fishing at all. I just want to make sure that you are sure that it was the published proclamation that said WLH's client could hunt that unit. If you're sure, then I can get to telling you how you are wrong. If you're not sure, I'll allow you to say so and won't worry about it.

I’ll take the bust.

Guys , you can do it. ??
Look dude. If it's combating negativity that you want, be the change you want to see in the world. You can't get on some random site and ***** out an entire group of people whom you know almost zero about and then expect anything positive to come of that. You literally are being whom you despise. Go and be a good influence on hunting and the world and stop chastising people who if they really are what you say, won't change anyways....

CouesMagnet
You seem to have a chip on your shoulder about this site and the opinions of those here. Would you like it if everyone agreed on everything? That’s kind of boring. I like a good argument. An argument with me isn’t so bad that I can’t stand the other person that disagrees with me. Most of my friends don’t agree with me and I would hate to be friendless or get rid of them because I think I’m right about everything. I disagree a lot with Tristate, almost everything, but he argues really well so I look forward to whatever he has to say.

I'm not fishing at all. I just want to make sure that you are sure that it was the published proclamation that said WLH's client could hunt that unit. If you're sure, then I can get to telling you how you are wrong. If you're not sure, I'll allow you to say so and won't worry about it.
You can tell me I'm wrong all you want. Scan the page that says the excluded unit and date and post it up.

Better yet mail me a copy.

You can tell me I'm wrong all you want. Scan the page that says the excluded unit and date and post it up.

Better yet mail me a copy.

I'm only going to call you wrong if you maintain that was where they got their information, like you stated above. I'm giving you an out, if you want to take it.

I’ll take the bust.

Guys , you can do it. ??
Probably best you don’t visit this site as you said-doesn’t seem like you are quite cut out for it and heaven knows the server may not be able to handle your painfully long diatribes ??

Good luck to you-maybe some day we all can reach your status for “days in the field”?

I’ll take the bust.

Guys , you can do it. ??
I bet you are the guy that gets in bed with his wife/husband and just wants to talk. Longwinded mofo. Adios

I'm only going to call you wrong if you maintain that was where they got their information, like you stated above. I'm giving you an out, if you want to take it.
There it is boys. He could tell you the truth but he won't. He could let all of yall know that yall have been crying for years for no good reason. He could tell yall the reason the DWR took responsibility for it and he knows it wasn't about a phone call.

There it is boys. He could tell you the truth but he won't. He could let all of yall know that yall have been crying for years for no good reason. He could tell yall the reason the DWR took responsibility for it and he knows it wasn't about a phone call.
Was WLH your first Tri? Seems like he really made an impact. Pun intended.

Couesmag you gotta shorten up those ultra marathon long posts, there longer than the gd Old Testament.

D2C99985-66E9-45FA-BBC4-35F99CF6F56B.jpeg

There it is boys. He could tell you the truth...
I already did. The truth is you were wrong. 100%, objectively wrong. The proclamation was not printed with the ability for WLH's client to hunt that unit that year.

I gave you a chance to back out, but your pride won't let you admit when you are wrong. You were wrong. 100% wrong. It's not a matter of opinion, you objectively said something that was false. Does that make you a liar? Not sure it does, but you would say so. I think it's just you think you know what you're talking about when you don't.

Fantastic job turning ANOTHER post into a WLH spectacle on all his illegal actions. If you're wondering about his felony cases pending here in Utah, one of the state cases (the one with the canned lion hunt) was just dismissed because the feds came in and filed charges on the same incident, so it has been dismissed in state court. That ought to be interesting! I wonder what interest the feds have in this matter? Hmmm....

I already did. The truth is you were wrong. 100%, objectively wrong. The proclamation was not printed with the ability for WLH's client to hunt that unit that year.

I gave you a chance to back out, but your pride won't let you admit when you are wrong. You were wrong. 100% wrong. It's not a matter of opinion, you objectively said something that was false. Does that make you a liar? Not sure it does, but you would say so. I think it's just you think you know what you're talking about when you don't.

Fantastic job turning ANOTHER post into a WLH spectacle on all his illegal actions. If you're wondering about his felony cases pending here in Utah, one of the state cases (the one with the canned lion hunt) was just dismissed because the feds came in and filed charges on the same incident, so it has been dismissed in state court. That ought to be interesting! I wonder what interest the feds have in this matter? Hmmm....
When did the feds take over?

You're wrong %100 wrong. No You're wrong %100.

You're the wrongest.

???

I love how you blame me for turning this into a WLH post about "all of his illegal actions".

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY ILLEGAL ACTIONS, and apparently you don't either. This is a worthless gossip thread. The state, the feds, YOU, me, aren't learning anything from this garbage.

Quit being deluded.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to learn anything about any of this in this thread.

One of us here knows what he is talking about. That person does not live in Texas.

But that "one" person isn't interested in telling these folks the truth.

He's much happier trying to ruin someone with internet gossip.

I’ll take the bust.

Guys , you can do it. ??
So, badass social media and magazine hunting celebs don't like websites with folks who might discuss and and disagree with their methods (all too often illegal or at least unethical)....crazy...

Maybe it's because they can't just delete your post or close the comments or unfollow said bad actors.

But that "one" person isn't interested in telling these folks the truth.

He's much happier trying to ruin someone with internet gossip.

I told them the truth. You were wrong. If that ruin’s you because you were too prideful to just admit that your statement about the proclamation might have been wrong, that would be you ruining you, not me.

I can’t imagine anyone on this forum was surprised by any of this, so I doubt you’re any more ruined than you already were.

I told them the truth. You were wrong. If that ruin’s you because you were too prideful to just admit that your statement about the proclamation might have been wrong, that would be you ruining you, not me.

I can’t imagine anyone on this forum was surprised by any of this, so I doubt you’re any more ruined than you already were.
Actually you are both just playing circle jerk with each other.

You know it was not printed in the proclamation, but also know full well that there was a document they referenced to "get away" with killing the ram on the nebo.

Tri may be wrong on where it was printed but he knows there was a document that was wrong and said they could hunt the nebo.

Nether of you will state what you actually know so you continually accuse the other of mis information or lies when in all actuality you are both technically correct but nether of you want to give in and admit in any way that the other is right.

How bout instead of you both trying to get one up on the other you just post the information that is accurate and let everyone else determine there own minds on whether or not what they did was right or wrong.

The WLH/nebo ram thing is getting old at this point mostly because nether side will tell the whole truth.

I don't remember all the details but I remember enough that it's not as cut and dry as either side wants to claim it was.

Pretty ironic having you call out folks on this site for being wannabes and in the same breath defend Ryan Hatch, who by all definitions is the real "wannabe" here.

Breaking the law (multiple times so it is not a "mistake) to stay relevant is the ultimate definition of "wannabe".

Thanks for your input Mrs. Hatch :ROFLMAO:
It’s just like steroids and baseball. The records are tainted of those found guilty of cheating in all aspects of life.
Frauds

Actually you are both just playing circle jerk with each other.

You know it was not printed in the proclamation, but also know full well that there was a document they referenced to "get away" with killing the ram on the nebo.

Tri may be wrong on where it was printed but he knows there was a document that was wrong and said they could hunt the nebo.

Nether of you will state what you actually know so you continually accuse the other of mis information or lies when in all actuality you are both technically correct but nether of you want to give in and admit in any way that the other is right.

How bout instead of you both trying to get one up on the other you just post the information that is accurate and let everyone else determine there own minds on whether or not what they did was right or wrong.

The WLH/nebo ram thing is getting old at this point mostly because nether side will tell the whole truth.

I don't remember all the details but I remember enough that it's not as cut and dry as either side wants to claim it was.
He won't admit it's in writing. He enjoys knowing all these people believe just what he wants them to. Doesn't care about justice. Just control

The dude stands up for poachers 100% of the time. What makes you think he’s smart enough to take an out? Tri is wrong on this one, just like he is on most things, and he’ll go to the grave looking like an idiot before he admits he’s wrong.

I think magnet, in his staunch defense of Hatch, is angling for a replica copy of the disappeared antlers.... once the smoke has cleared of course.
Also, magnet clearly hasn't seen wannabe bonepickers potential new world record, obviously there's some great hunters on this site creating some "real pride" around the campfire

By the way Bobcat, do you remember the picture that was posted with the sheep pic?

Because that was the prophecy.

Actually….yada yada yada

Actually, tri made the assertion that it was written in the state’s printed proclamation that WLH and their client could kill that sheep, and those claiming otherwise were liars. That is factually incorrect. You can allow tri to accuse people of being liars when he isn’t even correct all you want, Jake, but I won’t stand for that d bag doing it. I wasn’t even interacting with him on this until he did that. He acts like he knows what he’s talking about and has some information, and then when he knows he’s wrong and knows everyone else knows he’s wrong, instead of just admitting it, he claims nobody knows. He does this over and over and over again. It’s not surprising, it’s his MO. You can choose to allow it, I can choose to not.

The DWR absolutely has egg on their face on this one still to this day. And WLH and the Waldrips were able to skate free because of that. Yes, I know all the details why. Like I said above, OJ killed those folks no matter what the court case said.

Actually, tri made the assertion that it was written in the state’s printed proclamation that WLH and their client could kill that sheep, and those claiming otherwise were liars. That is factually incorrect. You can allow tri to accuse people of being liars when he isn’t even correct all you want, Jake, but I won’t stand for that d bag doing it. I wasn’t even interacting with him on this until he did that. He acts like he knows what he’s talking about and has some information, and then when he knows he’s wrong and knows everyone else knows he’s wrong, instead of just admitting it, he claims nobody knows. He does this over and over and over again. It’s not surprising, it’s his MO. You can choose to allow it, I can choose to not.

The DWR absolutely has egg on their face on this one still to this day. And WLH and the Waldrips were able to skate free because of that. Yes, I know all the details why. Like I said above, OJ killed those folks no matter what the court case said.
Awwww. You got upset that liars got called liars.

Post it up .

Yall sure seemed to think so on several of the other umpteen threads yall have had crying about it.

Are you saying there was other printed materials by the state that said the gov. tag holder could hunt that unit?

Yes

Its hard to believe that the horns and cape come up missing on this case.Expecially were there is a picture of them at the seen!

Something wrong here>
Why is that so hard to believe? Anytime there is a crime committed and there is an investigation into it then the first thing the guilty party does is disappear the evidence, weapons, bodies, dna, etc., anything they can do to cover it up they will.

Hiding phones and the head might as well be an admission of guilt.

A few follow up questions... was there any testimony on the following questions:

(1) What time was the deer initially shot?
(1A) Did anyone hear the shots? If so, was it the other hunter/guides who called in the violation?
(2) What time was Hatch's text to the friend?
(3) What time/day was the carcass recovered by the game wardens?
(3A) Did Hatch and/or Alan take the game wardens to the carcass?
(3B) Was there evidence that the carcass was moved in an attempt to be hidden?
(4) Per the state's expert, how many times was the deer shot?
(5) What time was Hatch pulled over by the game wardens?
(5A) In a previous post, you mentioned the game wardens confiscated boots and "other stuff"? What was the "other stuff"?
(5B) Was there an affidavit for search warrant or affidavit for warrantless arrest presented at trial?
(5c) Were the game wardens from UT or AZ?
(5D) Did Hatch/Alan ever take game wardens to where they claim they shot the buck in AZ?
(6) You mentioned that the friend who delivered water and food testified as a state witness (presumably under subpoena). Was there a text string with directions/coordinates to where he was to meet Hatch?
(6A) Was Hatch's truck parked in AZ or UT?
(6B) Did Alan have a vehicle on the hunt as well? If so, where was it located?
(7) What is a general summation of Alan's testimony?
(7A) Did he testify they tracked it for 3 miles? If so, how long did that take and how did they stay on the trail?
(7B) Did Alan have his phone during the hunt?
(8) In a previous post, there is a picture of the buck. Was the photo entered into evidence at trial?
(8A) If so, who testified to taking the photo - one of the defendants or a game warden?
(8B) There is some answers where you state the buck's horns and cape may have "disappeared". Did any game warden ever actually examine the horns?
(8C) Did anyone testify to the measurements of the horns or the buck's "score"?

Appreciate it! I know this is a lengthy list of questions but it may provide answers many of us on the forum are seeking. Many of the questions are "yes/no" or "AZ/UT" so hopefully you do have to spend too much time with your responses. And a previous poster said it best - there is a not a lot of solid information out there. As a juror, your perspective is invaluable. Thanks!
WTF? Why do you have a: 5, 5a, 5b, 5c, yada yada yada? Wouldn't 5 be 5a? You should have just labelled 1A-1Z. Yeah it's late and I've had an hour and a half sleep in the last 48 hours so maybe it's just me.:unsure:

I have personally dealt with Ryan a few times. He was always been very helpful and nice to work with. Who on this forum has ever done something by mistake or purposely that was not "by the book"? If you have hunted long enough everyone makes mistakes. I don't know the whole story but I wish him all the best.
Bullchit, Hatch is a first class poacher. He was first convicted back in 1987 for poaching a buck on the Paunsaugunt in July. He has been caught since then. Unless a guy is stupid or has really bad luck he's going to get away with it at least ten times for every time they get caught.

Hatch is a fraud, a phony, a poacher and scumbag. Of course he's going to be helpful and nice to you, he wants to sell you a magazine subscription and videos.

How about Glen Berry? I thought he was a pretty nice guy to talk to as well. His case was very similar to Hatch's. As I remember the bull was shot in Idaho, just over the border from Montana but tagged with a Montana tag.
Glen Berry
And Berry's game calls and other products were pulled from store shelves immediately. Ruined his business overnight.

Man, it’s really sad what happens when someone makes a mistake these days, albeit a big one, still a mistake.
I haven’t logged into this wanna be site in several years. What I mean by wanna be is this, most guys on here are just flat out wanna be’s.
For those on here that aren’t wanna be’s, and you know who you are if your not a wanna be, don’t take this personal. A wanna be by my definition is someone that couldn’t hunt their way out of a paper bag if trapped in one. And yes basically 95 percent of the guys on this site smashing everyone they can with negativity are total wanna be’s,,,,, or just have tiny “Peter” syndrome.
Basically all they do is talk about hunting because that’s all they are capable of is talking about it. Very few guys on here that live the life or breath hunting. And any of you don’t take this personal. I’m not talking to you “ real “ hunters.
Every once in awhile I check back into this site to see if anything ha s changed for the better. Of course not, it never does. Only gets worse as more and more wanna be’s join in to argue and trash anyone that comes on it.
From super wanna be’s like tristate to the rest, it’s gotton pathetic. No one has a nice thing to say about anything. I’m blown away after several years of not logging into the site that people are still replying to tristates bait. How hard is it to see that you just don’t reply to tri. How hard is that see or learn. Don’t reply to the guy like he doesn’t even exist. Is it that hard.
Tri’s gotta be like these guys will never learn he’s just an idiot.
Ryan made a big mistake. Doesn’t change he’s an absolute bad ass, and always will be. The guys helped me out many times along the way with info he most likely beat his truck up and gear to find. I’ve learned a lot from ryan and other “real” hunters over the years. Ya, real hunters make mistakes. Really bad judgment calls occur at times. Ryan def made a big mistake. Pastors in a church make big mistakes and get the same.

I wonder if this site will ever be able to recruit more “real “ hunters. Guys that live ans breathe the sport. Guys that just don’t talk about hunting but actually hunt more than once a year. Those kinda of guys I could learn from and aren’t the guys that are smashing everyone on here all the time. Real hunters don’t have time for that stuff. Why because they’re in the field.
So much jealousy from wanna be’s always waiting to shred someone for how they hunt , how far they shoot , where they hunt , how they hunt ect ect.

So many fragile egos on this site. A direct outcome of not knowing how to hunt and talking way to much about the sport they know very little about. Pathetic.

I still look up to ryan even though he made a giant mistake.
Here’s why. The guy lived the life at the highest level. Lived the life means he was in the field learning about critters , helping others find critters more than he was in town for years and years. I’ll alwys be greatful for Ryan’s help he has given me over the years. Always for free and that advise cost him dearly over there years in broken shocks , so much time spent in the field , gas money by the 10’s of thousands , ect ect.
Let the guy pay the price for his mistake. But only a die hard wanna be would want to strip the guy of all he has done for so many others at his own expense.

If your not a wanna be , and you know if your not a wanna be,, no need to respond to my rant.
Let the classic wanna be’s join in. It will be obvious who the wanna be’ s are, always has been obvious.

Sure are a lot of merit less egos on there. I’ll bet very few on here are real hunters and it shows by so many diff threads on any of the topics on any forum.
Let the attempt to hunt yourself out of a paper bag commence. I’ll wAit another couple years go by to check back in to see if anything has changed.
I’m sure I’ll see once again that everyone’s still taking tri states bait , when all they have to do is totally ignore the guy , and I’m sure I’ll see all the meritless egos still arm chair quarterbacking for the year after their” couple “ glorious days in the field per year.
Thanks ryan for all your help over the years and all those days in the field teaching us how to hunt. I know I learned a lot from you. A lot of my passion for mule deer came from your inspiration.

Dave from Arizona.
Thanks ryan for my 2011 13 b archery buck you helped me with. 34 days on the strip for me that year and you helped me out the whole way for free. I can’t imagine how much all that info must have costs you that year alone.
I guess it's hard to swallow when your personal hero makes a MISTAKE! I fail to see how anyone can make that big of or that many MISTAKES :rolleyes:
I'll take being a Wannabe every time rather than worship a scumbag whose first career poaching conviction happened 35 years ago and hasn't stopped yet.

You might want to wear a bib next time you visit Ryan so you don't get any of your slobbering drool all over yourself. Of course it sounds like from now on those will be conjugal visits.

Every thread ends up with tri-state defending Wade Lemon and this thread has nothing to do with him, but on the other hand you are a hell of a good friend to Wade. If you weren’t talking about him, no one else would.

For giggles and grins- is this DWR press release tied to said event?

It states the following:

Because the aforementioned rule affects only two people per year, we have historically opted to not include it in the guidebook. Instead, we send letters to both hunters, explaining the rule. Unfortunately, because of a personnel change this year, we cannot find proof that we sent an explanatory letter to the statewide conservation permit holder.

To further complicate the issue, the outfitter who was planning to guide the statewide conservation permit holder asked a Division employee if the Nebo was a legal unit for the client to hunt. That employee does not work in the region that oversees the Nebo unit and was unaware of the rule that requires the two hunters to alternate hunting years. Consequently, the employee told the outfitter that he believed it was legal.

If this is the same event, would appear that the hunter did not have a document, but did have verbal confirmation (however wrong that was).

But you sure can’t post up what you said was printed excusing your boyfriend’s illegal actions. You have never backed up any of your claims with proof. Not once little man.
Nilla hasn't posted up either.

And more and more people are saying it was in writing.

Only in tristate’s world can one make an allegation and then everyone else has to prove the negative. “Post it up!” Post what up?

Remember, it was you that said it was printed in the state’s proclamation. Does the press release (that has been shared on this site and you’ve read many times over the years) confirm what I’ve said all along that you were wrong?

Only in tristate’s world can one make an allegation and then everyone else has to prove the negative. “Post it up!” Post what up?

Remember, it was you that said it was printed in the state’s proclamation. Does the press release (that has been shared on this site and you’ve read many times over the years) confirm what I’ve said all along that you were wrong?
Nope.

"Historically opted" doesn't mean they didn't.

So what document did they print incorrectly? You won't say and even Hossblur says there's one.

I’ll take the bust.

Guys , you can do it. ??
Once again..... CliffsNotes, please??

Wouldn't it be cool if nobody here could hide behind their keyboard and talk smack and had to say this crap to each other face to face... I'd pay big $$$ to watch that go down. ?

You have to admit, there's a bunch of guys here that act like 10 year olds fighting over who's the best of them all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom