Ryan Hatch update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be cool if nobody here could hide behind their keyboard and talk smack and had to say this crap to each other face to face... I'd pay big $$$ to watch that go down. ?

You have to admit, there's a bunch of guys here that act like 10 year olds fighting over who's the best of them all...
I’m betting most wouldn’t be quite as bold….

There it is boys. He could tell you the truth but he won't. He could let all of yall know that yall have been crying for years for no good reason. He could tell yall the reason the DWR took responsibility for it and he knows it wasn't about a phone call.
I'm going to call a penalty here for using the word(?) "yall" three times in one sentence following the word "all". That's a false start and delay of game.

I'm also calling a penalty for this:
"You're wrong %100 wrong. No You're wrong %100.
You're the wrongest."

Illegal use abuse of Trumpisms and backfield in motion.

25 yard penalty against the defense #Tri.

th.jpg

I love always love watching people presenting gossip and hearsay on a gossip thread and calling them facts.

Post it up.

Like how the printed proclamation said WLH and their client could hunt a unit closed to them?

Who was it that presented that gossip as fact?

Post it up!
I have never once said "fact" first of all.

Second you haven't proved it to be false either.

Wouldn't it be cool if nobody here could hide behind their keyboard and talk smack and had to say this crap to each other face to face... I'd pay big $$$ to watch that go down. ?

You have to admit, there's a bunch of guys here that act like 10 year olds fighting over who's the best of them all...
yep it’s throw hands time
except most are all foot work and zero yardage/ legends in their own minds

What you are talking about is everywhere, not just on MM so it’s a little unfair to single out this site. Every news report has a comment section and so do the most popular of social media sites. All kinds of crazy talk in those comments. Best thing to do is not let it bother you. I find some of the foolishness entertaining. Negative posts don’t affect me one ioda. In fact I’m to the point where I can start reading them and just as quickly stop before I get triggered. Maybe work on that, not getting so easily triggered. Your day will be so much better.

Ha! I originally posted Tri and his pony a while back. Thanks for posting it again. He and his pony have the same size legs, except for the 3rd and 5th.

Best thing to do is not let it bother you. I find some of the foolishness entertaining. Negative posts don’t affect me one ioda. In fact I’m to the point where I can start reading them and just as quickly stop before I get triggered. Maybe work on that, not getting so easily triggered. Your day will be so much better.
Not once did I say it bothered me, nor was I triggered. I was merely pointing out how childish it is, and how I would find it amusing if you were to put all these people in a room together. I think it would be funny watching it play out... hence the popcorn emoji..?‍♂️

Not once did I say it bothered me, nor was I triggered. I was merely pointing out how childish it is, and how I would find it amusing if you were to put all these people in a room together. I think it would be funny watching it play out... hence the popcorn emoji..?‍♂️
Ok, maybe I was wrong about the bothering and triggering thing.

Even if they each get fined $25k, still $250k ahead of an Antelope Island tag, and they killed a better buck.

Might get a few days in jail and probation. Unless they get hit with the Lacey Act, he'll get it reduced to a misdemeanor in a few years and be right back to it.

Seems like good business sense really.

And no, I'm not advocating poaching, but I've thought to myself several times over the years when people have paid upwards of $400k for a deer tag that I'm not surprised some are willing to take chances when the penalty doesn't really mean squat.

Last edited:
I’m not defending Ryan’s actions one bit. Not one single molecule of his actions.
I’m not going to get sucked into arguing on this site like everyone’s addicted to doing, and the arguing is about everything and anything.
That’s my point. From shots taken by others , to distance shots are taken , to high fenced hunts to anything and everything. Everything is an argument. That screams wanna be to me. Guys that don’t need to prove themselves on something they are good at won’t be on here mangling others for their actions. It’s that simple.

Whether it’s high fenced , long shots to everything and anything seems like a lot of wanna he’s begging to correct someone else’s actions. It just screams wanna be out loud.

I guess my point is on the wanna be thing is this. There can’t be something wrong with everything anyone does on this site. Everything is so negative. It’s not really about ryan it’s about just how bad everyone is to anyone who posts. Who cares whether a bucks killed on a high fence or everything else under the sun. Seems like a crap load of wanna bee’s just waiting to jump on someone while licking their lips to say it. Rather wanna be to me and is why I said what I said.

Ryan’s helped everyone I know at some point in time. Very selfless he’s been to so many people I know. That all gets forgotten somehow or maybe all the arm chair quarterbacks don’t know how much the dude has done for so many. Doesn’t matter to me what people on here think , I check in once a year at most. I checked in today and cruised through several threads and it’s just disgusting how bad other hunters treat each other. Over anything and everything. Try living the sport instead of of just talking about it , and I’ll bet you see real fast you don’t want to attack someone for their high fence buck , shooting distance , and everything and everything. Why??
Because your to busy trying to figure the whole sport out for yourself and just don’t give a **** whether someone’s buck is high fenced or not, ect ect
I have known people that were drug dealers in the past and am friends with them. They aren’t anymore and had to learn the hard way. Turned into great people , better than I am. If everyone was a product of their past actions no one would have A chance to be better.

What about all the wanna be’s egos is so hurt by someone’s else’s actions. How was your pride or ego damaged by others actions. The answer is it wasn’t. Ryan’s a walking encyclopedia when it comes to hunting big mule deer. There isn’t a single person on here that couldn’t learn something important they didn’t know from ryan about hunting big deer. Ryan made a big mistake but it doesn’t rob him of having helped hundreds of guys for free just to help them. It doesn’t rob him of having helped a lot of people learn how exactly to hunt big deer.
I haven’t talked to ryan in years. I’m not a worshiper of ryan. But I am thankful for all his selfless help he’s given me and hundreds of others along the way. Bad asses make mistakes also.
Im sure ryan regrets what happened. How could he not. He’s going to lose alot from it.
But one thing he won’t lose is his absolute incredible knowledge of the habits of big deer. I wish I could have seen even 10 percent of the deer Ryan’s seen and been tempted by over 4 decades of chasing them.
Actually I wouldn’t want to be tempted by the sheer amount of giants he’s run across. The amount of times the guy had to just say no and drive away doing the right thing is flabbergasting, and in the thousands.
I think everyone is forgetting about the thousand 220 plus bucks the guy did the right thing on. But instead he will be remembered for the super duper rare times he did the wrong thing.
I wonder for myself and others on this site if it would have been the 20 th or the 200 th 220 buck that could have caused a huge lapse in judgment. I’m glad I haven’t been tempted hundreds and hundreds of times like ryan has. Doing the right thing could have been hard to do everytime I saw a 220 plus buck. Ryan did the right thing hundreds and hundreds of times on bucks 99 percent of the people on here will never see one of or be tempted by.
I’m not defending anyone here.

My post was most def a generalized reference to what I saw when I finally circled back around to this site, and saw a brutal amount of people threatened by others actions whether high fenced , long shots and everything and anything others are doing in the field. Why is everyone so threatened. Answer is they haven’t proven themselves enough in the field thus feeling the need to attack others to feel better about something lacking within. Most likely a lack of knowledge themselves. It’s a pride thing fellas.
Please people get out to the field and blow off some steam. Get out in the field and produce your own success so you don’t have to wanna be others that are, or are at least trying. Again it’s everything and anything others are doing in the field that gets attacked. Just screams jealousy and wanna be type activities.

I’m def out for a while in here. All sites are the same by the way, not just this one. In fact out of all the sites this one is my fav to rarely check in on. It’s not founders fault that all the wanna be’s on here feel their need to attack and argue about anything and everything others are doing in the field because of their own lack of success or time in the field. But let’s make sure we beat down the people that are trying to better themselves in the field , or trying to learn.
Go create some real pride monster Muleys people. And the only way that happens is by getting out in the field and creating your own.
It won’t come from arm chair quarterbacking everyone else that does something wrong or shoots a high fenced buck at 1800 yards.
Just saying.
This was more about what I saw when I circled back around to this site than ryan.

But I’ll always have a forgiving and very open ear for ryan if he wants to share a part of his encyclopedia of knowledge earned by living the life I always wished I could have lived. And that’s learning from and seeing hundred and hundreds of giant mule deer for 4 decades. And I can only hope if I had the knowledge and experience he has with big deer I would have share half as much with others as ryan did.

Over and out. Good luck tearing each other down on anything and everything a fellow hunter does in the field. Just screams wanna be to me.
Holy ****. My finger got tired scrolling past that dissertation

Does anyone actually know what a guide gets paid for one of these super tag type hunts? The kind a hunter pays $200K for just the tag?

I would have guessed higher. Figure if you have that much money to burn, you'd be looking for "the best", along with serious attention, and that would command more money.

As far as what they make I’m not 1%00 sure, but it varies, I know Wade cleans house and flies first class or charter and Ryan’s still rolling coach in the cheap seats, but it maybe his humble personality and his southern utah thriftfullness.

View attachment 96873
I’m not sure of the proper Gender pronouns i need to use here, but it appears they/them in the middle might have been on a skiing adventure. ⛷️

Question: I’ve heard others say that Arizona prosecution is to come. Did they actually break any laws in Arizona? I think the only thing left is the Lacey Act which is federal. Am I wrong?

Question: I’ve heard others say that Arizona prosecution is to come. Did they actually break any laws in Arizona? I think the only thing left is the Lacey Act which is federal. Am I wrong?
Only possibility I have heard is that originally…. the buck was tagged with an Arizona tag. Of course this was before it mysteriously disappeared ?

And round and round we go, where It stops nobody knows.

We are officially on the tristate vs everyone else, WLH merry-go-round of who can say "prove it" the most.
Yep… sure is amazing how important having the last word is sometimes! LOL!

Yep it's all pretty funny how'd we ever go from a Ryan hatch post to a wade lemon-tristate cheerleading merry-go-round post....go figure
Because 2/3 of the regular posters can't let go of something that didn't effect them 5 years ago.

Not sure how you are contributing to this thread. Maybe go start your own thread titled Challenge Tristate. Anyone who wants to argue with you can go post on that.
I didn't. Not one little bit.?

But that's how these work, or don't work.?

I didn't. Not one little bit.?

But that's how these work, or don't work.?
WOW….that actually took less time than I thought it would. Some of you are just making this too easy. See post #437 and then post #444. Now….. wait for it….. wait fooooooor iiiiiiit. LOL!

I take it you have a financial tie to WLH ? Taxidermy work ? booking Fee’s ? Both ?

He paid Wade to take him hunting.

Only Tri belived the sales presentation and he truly believes him and Wade are friends.

In reality, had it not been for Tri posting BLAAAMM, the rumors of an illegal sheep kill would have remained just that.

Once that pic hit the interwebs, all hell broke loose.

I'm sure Wade is real happy to have Tri as a"friend"

He paid Wade to take him hunting.

Only Tri belived the sales presentation and he truly believes him and Wade are friends.

In reality, had it not been for Tri posting BLAAAMM, the rumors of an illegal sheep kill would have remained just that.

Once that pic hit the interwebs, all hell broke loose.

I'm sure Wade is real happy to have Tri as a"friend"
I've known Wade for over 20 years.

The pic I posted didn't have any effect at all on the sheep story. UDWR knew about the sheep before it ever left the unit.

I still talk to Wade quite a bit. We both like trapping and we trade strategies and tips. He's still a really nice fella.

I've known Wade for over 20 years.

The pic I posted didn't have any effect at all on the sheep story. UDWR knew about the sheep before it ever left the unit.

I still talk to Wade quite a bit. We both like trapping and we trade strategies and tips. He's still a really nice fella.
Nice fella who gets arrested a lot for poaching and breaking game laws.

Nice fella who gets arrested a lot for poaching and breaking game laws.
Isn't it funny how things work.

Be a self made man, help folks, don't spend any time on the internet, have a few run ins with the law, and tons of people still call you friend.

Be a self righteous internet hater, don't put your real name next to a single thing you say, act like your better than everyone else, nobody cares if you fall off the face of the earth.

Isn't it funny how things work.

Be a self made man, help folks, don't spend any time on the internet, have a few run ins with the law, and tons of people still call you friend.

Be a self righteous internet hater, don't put your real name next to a single thing you say, act like your better than everyone else, nobody cares if you fall off the face of the earth.
Have no idea what you post means. If your looking for my name PM me and I will give it to you. Heck I will give you my address if you want it. Apparently you hang with known criminals and call them friends. My friends are not criminals. You are the one that everybody wishes fell off the face of the earth.

Not surprising is most of what you say makes no sense. You are a pathological liar. If I ever needed a taxidermist I would never choose you just by your keyboard warrior statements on here. You BOY are the disgrace of people in this great country. You already know that as most people have already told you that.
Wow. 5 "you" in one post. How I never became a narcissist is truly amazing.

Please tell me more about myself. It's almost believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom