Saint or sinner ..?

manny53

Long Time Member
What part is Gates really playing in this mess is the world being duped by this philanthropist ..?

Yeah how did a guy who built the basic operating system for the entire world computers ever amass any wealth?

Obviously this virus was created by a vast world wide web of people who want to take over the daily lives of everyone, make Donald Trump look bad and make sure a democrat is elected. They next will be ready for their world government and install the anti Christ as the leader. Thank God Manny has access to youtube or we would all have just gone along with the plot.

I know consulting science over conspiracy theory driven Youtube channels never has cross the synapses of your brain but you should try it just once.

Nothing changes on this forum.

Nemont

Yeah how did a guy who built the basic operating system for the entire world computers ever amass any wealth?

Obviously this virus was created by a vast world wide web of people who want to take over the daily lives of everyone, make Donald Trump look bad and make sure a democrat is elected. They next will be ready for their world government and install the anti Christ as the leader. Thank God Manny has access to youtube or we would all have just gone along with the plot.

I know consulting science over conspiracy theory driven Youtube channels never has cross the synapses of your brain but you should try it just once.

Nemont
you are right nothing changes you sure didn't; i think people can think for themselves you just hate christian or just me...lol

Does it? Seems like our intel community has alerted a lot of people in power and the decider about it back in 2017.

But as Tucker explains he cannot confirm these things nor can he prove it. Is Tucker a scientist, intel official, inside the circle of people who know?

You don't know, I don't know, Tucker doesn't know so instead of spreading stupid conspiracies, why don't do what a guy like Tucker does and hedge a bit.

Nemont

you are right nothing changes you sure didn't; i think people can think for themselves you just hate christian or just me...lol

Neither is true, I don't hate either. I dislike stupidity in general and your brand of moronic posts specifically.

Nothing changes. You don't know, you don't have a clue what is true and what isn't in regards to this virus. Your support for and continued spreading of disinformation is as bad as what the media is doing.

Nemont

Just because you live in La la land don’t mean the elite are not up to something I post stuff as food for thought that’s it, but it’s common knowledge they believe the planet is over populated n plan to do something about it now unless your one them then that means they want u n ur family off planet earth, besides other then being an liberal ass what have you ever contributed here all you n dude ever did was ridcule people l can tell no one missed you while you were gone...

There is so much evidence to prove this theory it would take all day to gather it all....

I'm no microbiologist but I do find it curious that congressmen and women sold their stock right before the pandemic hit in a bull market and within days congress had a 1700 page stimulus package on the presidents desk. I guess Pelosi flew home and wrote it over a weekend. She must of had one heck of a brain storm.

Eel, I think the bigger crime in the congress critters selling off their stock is that they were out there down playing the Coronavirus after they sold off their stocks. It's one thing for Congress critters to have insider information and use that for financial gain but to lie to the American people about it is pure criminal.

I believe that our elected officials should have zero control over their stock investments while in office and should be treated like Martha Stewart if it is found that they tipped off their broker with insider information. Of course, absolutely zero Congress critters will go to jail over this so once again our two tiered justice system rears its ugly head.

10 mil unemployment claims the economy will not withstand that, I have friends in government n military, I had a church buddy call the other night said he’s being deployed stateside n to expect 45 day treck, he sounded very upset as he asked me to pray for our country something big is coming that’s all he could tell me he asked me to keep n eye on his family, now does that sound minor to you, I asked does it have to do with the one world system, he said I can say now he didn’t say no... I believe the powers that be world wide are trying to crash the worlds economy so they can take over using fear to bring it about, this same friend turned me on to the Q vids, these vids are to good to be true but there are 10 vids titled “ fall of cabal” if ur board take a look if half of it is true it’s mind blowing

Eel, they probably had it written up for a while, remember when Trump nominated his pick for the supream court Kavanah, but a couple dems released their protest letters and they had forgotten to write his name in. They were strongly agaist ________ for (his/her) over the top conservitive rulings and veiws. They just remembered to write covid 19 in the blank this time
If your a dem, you will never let a crisis go without advancing you cause.

I know all this stuff runs people’s blood cold but if true shouldn’t we be aware n ready if so?... I”m buying my dear tags this year but I won’t hide my head in the sand ....

Nemont
I do not think he built it (operating system) I think he bought it. Not sure just what I heard.

I would put Bill Gates in a class with quite a number of other people on the subject of coronavirus. I will identify and address my complaints of the category of people rather than Gates specifically.

It seems Gates -- and many others -- advocate a "one size fits all" response to this coronavirus thing. I think that is foolish. Every place in the US is NOT like New York City. In New York City, many people ride the subway to and from work, the streets are crammed with people, people are packed together in elevators. In a word, there is incredible congestion of people in New York City. Many other places are not congested in this way and hence the spread of the virus will be slower. In Tulsa, Oklahoma, close to where I live, everyone drives to work in their own car -- rarely car pooling. There is almost no foot traffic anywhere. Most people aren't working in buildings where they have to ride the elevator to get to their office.

Many people seem to think that if we don't take measures everywhere as if everywhere is like New York City huge numbers of people will die. I don't think that will happen. Partly because of the paragraph above about the rate of spread outside New York City. But secondly I think the data on this coronavirus thing is moving. I think fatality rates are lower than are being projected in these models. And do remember the numbers are just models. Gates, too, is sold on the predictions of the models, but that doesn't distinguish him from many others.

Finally, it does seem to me there is increasing evidence of the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine combined with azithromycin. The successes experienced with this therapy is too marked to dismiss it as "anecdotal evidence." It is being used virtually all over the globe right now. It works. That is a game changer. How does it change the game? You let people get back to work, employing best practices of social distancing still, but going to work, and if people get sick, when they experience grievous symptoms, you give them hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin and they recover.

What I think is going to become evident in say a couple of weeks is that the death rates AREN'T headed towards 240,000, that the fatality rate isn't dramatically greater than that of seasonal flu (by the way we sometimes have 80,000 deaths from seasonal flu in the US that is 1/3 the 240,000 max figure bruited about at present). Under those circumstances -- lower death rate and available effective drug therapy -- no one is going to want to lock down for the 8 weeks Bill Gates was advocating.

Also, don't forget, most people have very mild symptoms. My daughter and her husband both probably had coronavirus in late February. They attended an event in a hotel in Aspen, Colorado. Later it turns out 8 or 9 other people at that event were infected with Coronavirus. My son-in-law came down with symptoms: fever, body aches, dry cough. My daughter had no symptoms other than loss of taste and smell: she couldn't taste a curry dish, and curry is pretty strong in the flavour dimension. My son-in-law did not have bad symptoms and they went away in 2 or 3 days. In essence, it was a mild flu. That is what most people experience. Not everyone. People who are diabetic, pre-diabetic, or very obese are at very high risk from coronavirus.

So maybe a strategy that is DIFFERENT from one-size-fits-all is to allow people in uncongested areas to go back to work -- practicing social distancing. Avoiding meeting in groups of more than 10 people, avoiding sharing communal food in the office such as handling pizza slices our of a large pizza box, etc. People who are high risk -- diabetics, pre-diabetics, very obese people -- continue to "shelter at home." It seems there ought to be some middle ground in these other places that are not like New York City. We don't only have the choice of Corn Flakes or Wheaties in the cereal section of the store; we don't have only the choice of hamburger meat or chicken in the store -- we have a kaleidoscope of food solutions. Can't we manage such a diversity of solutions in how we fight the coronavirus?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom