Salmon Tacos

Snoopdogg

Long Time Member
So wifey bought me salmon burgers, very nice. But I decided to pan fry with a little oil and lemon pepper.

Separately, I lightly fried some corn tortillas and set them aside.

For the dressing, I chopped green onions and cucumber. I then added them to cucumber dressing, Dijon mustard, mayo, and lemon juice.

After pan fring salmon burgers, I broke them and added to the tortillas, plopped the dressing/mix onto them, then topped with sliced cherry tomatoes.

As my wife likes to say, they were "lovely."

20210930_190020.jpg

Cucumbers are good. If someone doesn't want that then use cabbage. Looks great Snoopy !
Only for those who like the taste. ;)

I won't even eat a salad that had cukes in it because the flavor seems to permeate everything. Ironically, my bride loves them, but she learned many years ago to segregate them in her dishes only.

I do enjoy all pickles, tho.

Cucumbers are good. If someone doesn't want that then use cabbage. Looks great Snoopy !
Thanks DM. I used what I had in the fridge. Cabbage is a definitely a winner in there. My wife is amazed at the food I can concoct by looking at what we have in the fridge and/or leftovers.

Thanks DM. I used what I had in the fridge. Cabbage is a definitely a winner in there. My wife is amazed at the food I can concoct by looking at what we have in the fridge and/or leftovers.
Creativeness is a blessing! We rarely throw out any leftovers.

Just minutes ago, El came in & said, "What should we have for dinner tonight?" That is the most oft asked question this house. I simply said, "Let me think about it," which is the oft reply. :rolleyes:

Not surprisingly, after 60 yrs of marriage, we've pretty much figured out what we like to eat. But even at that, many of our dinners consist of two different entrées.

And so after thinking about it, I'll devour a hunk of sirloin tonight & my bride has opted for SOS -- a popular fallback fare for her.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom