Salsa

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
This Salsa recipe calls for the same amount of Jalapeños as tomatoes. We went through huge amounts of Jalapeños. It 8 hours to do it all. We ran out of Jalapeños and still had enough for a few cans. So the Mrs cut up the green part right by tge stems tgat she was going to discard plus tons of the seeds. Holy smokes when can eat that, lol. I found a dwarf red Jalapeño in the garden and ate it. It was maybe one of the hottest I have ever had. My nose was running for an hour.
16316701435853148817341449775330.jpg

Only reason I asked was because my wife often says that something or other that we made with a type of hot pepper always seems to be hotter when she eats the leftovers. In contrast, I never notice any difference. ?‍♂️

Recipe DM I love HOT stuff the hotter the better. I had some dental work done last week and yesterday when eating dinner I put a lot of jalapeno's on my food and paid the price.
My pallet stung for about an hour, so I would like to see how long this salsa would make my pallet sting....That's the good stuff LOL

Looks great, but there is a fine line between HOT and TOO HOT!! Some is perfect as a topper on foods, or chips, but you just can't eat a bunch. I like medium heat, if I'm gonna eat a lot of it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom