San Juan Elk Ridge Muzzy Deer

SoloHNTR

My Dad after 19 years waiting drew this tag!

My Dad is approaching 70 and he’s limited in movement due to one leg that can’t bend. It’s my mission to make this hunt worth every point it took to draw.

I’ve already spent 6 days on the unit over two trips and will head down at least two more times. I’ve seen a ton of bucks. Many shooters my dad would love to shoot.

However there are a few things that are worrying me about the hunt for my dad.

I’m hoping someone that has hunted this unit during the muzzy hunt would be willing to discuss a few things with me.

Let me know if anyone is willing and thanks in advance. If in anyway I’d love to pay it forward if I can in any way.

Cool To See Them Early/Archery Season But It Changes Quick When They Lose The Tender Velvet & StickFlippers Start Lobbing Their Sticks at Them!

They Don't Have To Go Far To Be Out Of Sight In Thick Nasty Stuff!

Best Of Luck To Your Dad!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom