San juan in spring

schoolhousegrizz

Very Active Member
Thinking about checking out the San Juan mountains during the first part of April. Would take my 2 older kids. There are a couple hunts my family and I are putting in for in that area. I have never been there. Do you guys think there would be too much snow for four wheelers and some hiking during that time?

San Juan Mtns. in Colorado? Utah doesn't have any San Juan mtns.

If you talking about the Abajo's (blue mtn) and elk ridge in San Juan County, as of right now, you should be able to get around most places but never know what will fall from the sky between now and then. Later April will be better, YOU will not be able to drive over the Abajo's though between Blanding and Monticello but should be able to access many other places.

Todd Black

Visit our YouTube page
http://www.youtube.com/user/bulls4bto?feature=mhum

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom