Scope suggestions for Knight?

quickdrawkinker

I've been shooting a Knight disc for about 5 years now and really like it, but I'm not real happy with the scope that's on it. I bought an ADCO red dot scope when I bought the ML and this year I'm wanting to upgrade. Are the Red Dot's the way to go or are most of you guys using a quality 1x scope?

I have 2 different Leupolds I use with my Knight disc extreme. A fixed 1 x and a variable . Both work great with it

I have a burris and a nikon. Both are 1x as that is all I can use in Utah. By far the Burris is a better scope. It has finer crosshairs for the 100 yd+ shots and I think they are better made and definitely have a better warranty. I looked at a Burris 1x extended eye relief last weekend with the ballistic plex reticle and it was sweet. They are pricey but you get what you pay for IMO. - I hate red dots.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-05 AT 09:05AM (MST)[p]Hardly no one uses a 1X scope these days. 90% of scopes sold today are variables with a range from 2-7 to 3-9.

Does the state you live-in restrict you to 1X?

............."Keep Yer' Powder Dry Fellas".............

You can not go wrong with either Burris or Leopold IMO - both have a lifetime warranty. You may want to go somewhere and look through both of them before you decide - the 1x Leopold may actually be a pistol scope - very long eye relief which is OK but the crosshairs may be bigger than on the burris. I don't think I have seen a regular rifle 1x from Leopold. You probably will have to spend $200+ for either one. I paid about $190 for my Burris 4 yrs ago. Good luck.

That is the scope and that looks like a good buy :)

Sorry it took so long to respond but I was in wyoming all weekend hunting geese and scouting lopes.

I shoot a Knight Disc topped with a millet red dot scope. I love this set up. 3 bucks have hit the dirt using this gun.

Mike

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom