scorpions

bigcreekmetal

My 8 year old boy went up to the ranch by Weiser with his grandpa and cousins for the night about a week or so ago and they saw 2 cougars and a bear all right next to each other. Later they saw a couple scorpions. Ive never seen a scorpion in Idaho, didnt know they were here. Anybody else seen those little buggers here?

Never seen any out in the woods or sage while hunting. On the desert at the INL where I work, we see quite a few in the summer. Mostly small golden brown ones.

Go turn over some rocks on the sf of the boise river there all over there found the biggest one I've ever found in Idaho there. When we were younger we would go out around in the hills and catch those and horny toads for fun

Wow cant believe I havent seen one here. You guys make it sound like they are all over. Now Ill probably go out and see a bunch of them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom