Shed from the weekend...

B

Bull7

This is a good six point me and my son found this last weekend.
281901.jpg

Getting ready to cross the river
281904.jpg

Back at the pickup
281902.jpg

nice find, what river is that!

looks like country out of ukiah, could that be a waterfall in the background?

That would be the Crooked River out of Prineville....We have to wade across to get to the good ground?

Thank's littlefoot...Heading to LaGrande this weekend to check a couple of areas...

There is some nice country around Prineville, I have lived in ND my whole life and not yet done much out west, so I don't know where most areas are that people talk about on here, but I have been to Prineville and fished the crooked river. Went over there from Salem one day a few years back with my cousin and his grandad -- caught some nice rainbows. Tanks for the pics Bull, I enjoyed my time there.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Nice find, neat to see your son looking so proud and the antler looking huge!

I expected you to be a bit taller or maybe that shed is huge :) Nice find, good to see your boy enjoying the outdoors.

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting

Cute and happy looking boy!

Nice score on the antler too! :)

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Bull;

I stumbled across a very similar shed chasing some of those mountain peacocks last weekend just east of you. Did not take a "setting" pic, so will shoot one from the front deck and post in a bit.

I too could swear you were a bit taller....and not so cute....

Ras

I probably wasn't too far from you and Ras this week Bull. I was hunting those mountain peacocks and shed huntin east of you also. I found my first set of white muley 4 points, one almost on top of the other. My partner found a nice brown 4 point and a chalky 4 point and got his peacock.... Haven't done so well with elk sheds yet. I think the winter we had had them wintering where ever they wanted instead of where they had to.

RuttNStrutt

LAST EDITED ON May-07-05 AT 03:32PM (MST)[p]This guy should be sportin' some good this Fall.

TurkeyHuntingMagoneLake-Shed004.jpg

And yes, that is me.

Ras

Way to go Ras, or whoever you really are. Went to a spot out of La Grande this weekend and picked up a couple of 5 points and a little buck shed. I felt like I lived at the coast again with all of the rain that came down.
283756.jpg

Had a tough time leaving this one
283764.jpg

283766.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom