ShedNecks Monster!

YoungBuck

Damn dude! Wish I could find a monster freshy like this one!....where is the other side!!!????
huge3.jpg

huge2.jpg

YB

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-05 AT 04:33PM (MST)[p]The other side is still out there, but there is a super small chance that someone else got it. And it could only have been on person, he was the only guy I ever saw in there, but I'll never know unless I pick it up. I didnt go back looking after late spring/first of summer. I got a ton of sets off of other bucks he wintered with. Will throw some measurements this way soon.

later, SN

Shedneck great find man.Looks like the same genetics of Old Velvet.Looking at that eye I thought you quit messin with them gals from Opal.lol...(The guys in the black jeep....Muleyz)

YIKES!!!!! That one will do! Go get the other side, I hate to think of rodents dining on it. That thing has to be 95" or so.... SHEESH!

Josh

Here are the measurements for this shed...

h1= 5 4/8
h2= 5 2/8
h3= 4 7/8
h4= 5 4/8
g1= 1 6/8
g2= 17 2/8
g3= 11 6/8
g4= 14 4/8
mb= 28 1/8
= 94 5/8
+ 9 3/8 of extra's = 104 0/8
est. Inside Spread = 26

His other side had one more extra point about six inches long. His mainframe was very even I might add. So i gave his other side a guessed total of 110 0/8. With that inside spread your looking at a gross of around 238 to 240 nontypical and a gross of 215 4/8 as a typical. I saw him a few times during the summer and he had lost most cheaters except for his inlines. He gain mass and a little tine length. All I can hope for now is his genetics will be passed on. Its good to see and know of throphy potential in an area.

later, SN

That's one heck of an antler.

[A href="http://www.shedsandarrowheads.ca"] Sheds & Arrowheads [/a]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom