Sheds

NorthSide

Anyone finding any fresh bull sheds yet? I spotted multiple bulls south of Pendleton packing horns two weeks ago.

Thanks NS

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-10 AT 07:37PM (MST)[p]sorry wrote the same thing twice, lol

Got your pm. Interesting. I'm going over this weekend with family, but I'll peek around and let you know what I see.

NS

hey, wasn't i supposed to get an update on that buck hunt last fall??
i found a match 5x5 last weekend. hopefully i can get out this weekend and find some decent sheds.

I sent a picture to your sister and asked her to forward it. I'll send it again. Decent buck, good hunt. No weather, lots of bucks in the 150 to mid 160's. One bigger - mid 170's - couldn't get close enough.

Found one fresh six point this weekend and four - year old horns. A few on the ground, maybe ten percent. Going back in late April.

NS

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-10 AT 09:25PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-10 AT 08:32?PM (MST)

oh, i'm going to give her chit!same general area i was taliking about? or different?

We worked everywhere, but ended up right where you suggested. More deer, harder to glass, but the cover was key. The biggest buck we spotted was in the sage hills. Loved it and I'm sure with the right weather it would have been better. Wish it didn't take some many years to draw.

Thanks NS

Back
Top Bottom