Shotguns

nmbighorn

I have pump shotguns, but looking at buying a semiauto.

Narrowed it down to Bennelli and Browing A5

I have heard the Browning has some issues feeding and ejecting shells.

Anyone have either of these two and can offer suggestions, pros and cons?

I’ve had the benelli sbe2 since 2010. Highly recommend a Benelli auto loader.

I’ve put mine through it all and it just keeps going. Boom, Boom, Boom

I have an old 20 ga. Browning Auto 5 handed down from my grandpa and it’s one of the most beautiful guns I’ve held. That said, it spends most its life in my safe so I can’t give you a solid review for hunting use.

I have a few other shotguns but none has killed more birds than my old 870. That thing is a bad dude.

What are you planning on doing with your new shotgun? You looking for a clays gun, a turkey gun? Walk all day behind pointing dogs?

Everyone has to start somewhere, Labs are a good start, someday you’ll work your way up to pointing breed, JK. Benelli SBE are fantastic guns if you plan on running hots loads, on occasion you can find one to run a lighter oz load but most will not. Look at the M2, a 3 inch shell has plenty of horse power to kill any turkey thats ever walked the earth.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom