Sick world

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Just read an article about Charlize theron.... apparently her son told her at 3 years old he was a girl, so now it's a she and will have transgender surgery some time. This child is seven, "decided" at 3 that he WAS a she. What the hell is wrong with people?!

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

>Just read an article about Charlize
>theron.... apparently her son told
>her at 3 years old
>he was a girl, so
>now it's a she and
>will have transgender surgery some
>time. This child is seven,
>"decided" at 3 that he
>WAS a she. What the
>hell is wrong with people?!
>
>
>
>*We are all in the same
>boat, just
>wishing to be hunting right now!*
>

They've made it a choice!

Caitlyn wasn't Caitlyn for quite some time!

Sick?

YES!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

At least with caitlyn it was an adult. Still not right, but adults can make their own decisions. A three year old knows what it wants to be, or that it now(for whatever reason on God's green Earth) has a choice? Or is it the parent who wanted a daughter? Sick ass people.

To each his own. A man who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

Father of the theory of Evolution; Suggested that natural selection is the mechanism by which species evolve over geologic time.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-19 AT 09:42AM (MST)[p]>Just read an article about Charlize
>theron.... apparently her son told
>her at 3 years old
>he was a girl, so
>now it's a she and
>will have transgender surgery some
>time. This child is seven,
>"decided" at 3 that he
>WAS a she. What the
>hell is wrong with people?!
>
>
>
>*We are all in the same
>boat, just
>

It is pretty interesting reading if you look at the medical/psychological literature on this stuff. It is pretty common (among those who end up being transgendered as adults) for them to "know" in the 3-5 age range. Most of the data is from before these things became as mainstream as they are now. Parents can typically easily identify the time when they notice changes in hindsight, even when the person never outwardly expresses as the opposite gender until adulthood (and even middle age, not uncommon at all). While I don't support any physical alteration (including hormones) prior to adulthood because of potential future health risks, it is becoming pretty well documented that kids who are allowed to express who they see themselves as are way less messed up than those forced to conform. As to the "surgery at some point" comment, only about a third of transgendered people have surgery to transition, less than 2/3 take hormones. I'm sure I'm about to take a bashing from this crowd, but I don't really give a #####.

having a doctor change your sex IS NOT evolution. and sure, a 3 year old is DEFINITELY old enough to make a completely life altering decision...... give me a break. If you search the internet, you can find a study that backs almost anything. i mean, I'm all for them deleting themselves from the gene pool.

Never mentioned evolution. Also said I don't support life altering decisions (medical or surgical transformation). Again, only about a third of trangendered people ever have any sort of surgery for transformation, less than 2/3 use hormone therapy to alter their appearance. I'm not talking about random articles off the internet, I'm talking about actual peer reviewed journal articles. You know, like science and facts and stuff that half the country doesn't believe in.

>having a doctor change your sex
>IS NOT evolution. and sure,
>a 3 year old is
>DEFINITELY old enough to make
>a completely life altering decision......
>give me a break. If
>you search the internet, you
>can find a study that
>backs almost anything. i mean,
>I'm all for them deleting
>themselves from the gene pool.
>
>
>
>*We are all in the same
>boat, just
>

Serious question,
If a trans person that was born a male and didn't have his dork cut off is sentenced to prison, do they get to go to a woman's prison? It seems to be real important for them to be able to play sports and use the locker room of their desired gender. Also, It's wrong for us to think they should be defecting in a restroom of their biological gender and offend their sensitivity in other ways. So why not send them to the prison of their preferred gender? I can't find anything on the web that argues it one way or another but I think it needs to be talked about. I know if I get into trouble and have to be locked up, I would become transgender right away and fight to be locked up with women. I would be the type that doesn't want the reassignment surgery. I think that's fair. Right? Isn't it their right to be with their preferred gender?

That is a good question. I would assume that if you want to claim a gender preference to go to a specific prison, that you would have to show that this has been your identity for some time. Much like the military- you're not getting out of a deployment you just don't want to go on simply by saying you're suddenly transgendered.

>That is a good question. I
>would assume that if you
>want to claim a gender
>preference to go to a
>specific prison, that you would
>have to show that this
>has been your identity for
>some time. Much like the
>military- you're not getting out
>of a deployment you just
>don't want to go on
>simply by saying you're suddenly
>transgendered.

Yeah, that never worked for Corporal Klinger on MASH
59023klingercollection.jpg

>>That is a good question. I
>>would assume that if you
>>want to claim a gender
>>preference to go to a
>>specific prison, that you would
>>have to show that this
>>has been your identity for
>>some time. Much like the
>>military- you're not getting out
>>of a deployment you just
>>don't want to go on
>>simply by saying you're suddenly
>>transgendered.
>
>
>Yeah, that never worked for Corporal
>Klinger on MASH
>
59023klingercollection.jpg

well.....at least it was worth a try back then to get out....now you'd be promoted.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom