Simple Angus Burger and Chips

Blank

Long Time Member
Worked in shop all day, and I was lazy. On sale Angus beef, sharp white cheddar, fresh tomato and Texas sweet onion, other fixin's.

992E6C21-D85A-499A-BFFB-6BD0AC71F3FD.jpeg

28AD8F9F-8027-40CC-B4F3-8D0DC74C4FAA.jpeg

C659C860-547E-429D-8252-D4EB8D1C4BCD.jpeg

With all the fast food hamburgers around a lot of people turn their noses up at a hamburger. But a home grilled burger with all the right fixins can be pretty darned good. That looks great.

I think the avocado on a burger is more of a western thing. Pretty rare to see that where I live. Although my wife eats guacamole on hers.

I think the avocado on a burger is more of a western thing. Pretty rare to see that where I live. Although my wife eats guacamole on hers.
Huuuuummmm, avocado are rare back east? Course you have oysters, so I’m still screwed. Wonder what Lebanon, Kansas is like.

You can get avocados here, But I have never seen anyone eat one on a hamburger. I don’t guess I’ve ever eaten one. Other than in guacamole.

We are too far from the coast for fresh oysters but I’m headed that way this weekend so I will have a lot of fresh seafood next week.

I hunted in Ellis, Kansas once and the only restaurants were a Mexican restaurant, a country club and a Dairy Queen. And the country club probably wasn’t what you are thinking for a country club.

I hunted in Ellis, Kansas once and the only restaurants were a Mexican restaurant, a country club and a Dairy Queen. And the country club probably wasn’t what you are thinking for a country club.
I was thinking……. Where could I go, where both avocados and oysters are rare. ?

I hunted in Kansas twice. My friend there where I stayed and hunted liked going to Four Corners Restaurant. It was all decorated in John Wayne memorabilia.

We usually stopped in for a late breakfast around lunchtime. Their breakfast was real good and had several choices. They had burgers and steaks on the menus as well that I can remember. Killed a very nice whitetail on my second day there with my muzzleloader on one of his properties. It was south of Topeka.

55B7FAEA-4D41-4003-B84E-3E139267E17D.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom