• Start date
S

SU_Bonecollector1

9089img956963.jpg

this is a picture my freind took last year
7152downsized950225011559.jpg

my cousin picked him up this year
39200225011615.jpg

he picked up the one side laying on top of the snow. he circled the area looking for the other side. After finding nothing he returned to where he picked up the one side and the other side was about five feet away laying off the snow.
6644downsized950225012134a.jpg

WOW , that is way cool . Those are some great sheds . I'm not as familar with judging as I should be , but I'm curious would that be scored as a typical or non typical ?

Those Pictures look much better here than they did on my phone. Awesome set.

TRH

That buck has a monster typical frame for sure but the extra points are deductions if going typical. Doesn't matter one bit, THAT RACK IS GORGEOUS AND HUGE!!!

Joey

that is the coolest set ive seen all year. one of my all time favorites

I am working on some more pics of the same buck that we picked up two years ago. Those sheds had been laying a year and we think he was probably a two year old then, maybe a three year old. We knew he was young then and had hoped to find his brownies for that year but found nothing. Then my buddy showed me the pics from the buck alive that he took the next year. I instantly knew it was the same buck and i couldnt wait to get to my cousins to look at the horns. We all hunted last year for his sheds but found nothing.Then this year i was busy and didnt even know he went out when he called and said that he picked one of them up. I told him he was lying and to send a picture of him. I still thaught he was lying until the first picture came through.

shoot i would be happy with just the 4 on the back end of that rack. It looks like two racks in one on each shed.

That is one sick buck.
I know it's non-typical, but it looks so natural, with the true six.
It's almost like my eyes wont register it.
Very cool buck.
would love to see more pics.

I know what you mean i have to keep looking at it. If you picture not having the extras the back forks are huge. It just lacks mass.

That's a Pretty Nice set of sheds.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom