Snow

It is supposed to snow down to 4500' here tonite. If I get up in the morning to snow in my yard......I'm going to commit sewerpipe!

We have quail on eggs all around here and I don't want to see them freeze up!

About the same here. Had to bring in the wife's plants. Will probably wipe out the apple blossoms too. That's why you never plant the garden here until after the Memorial Day weekend. Have two games scheduled for tomorrow,WTF!

Norkal

INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!

It started snowing around 5 last night at Almanor but it wasn't sticking. Woke up this morning with a dusting on the ground and it is 24 degrees. I'm sure glad we got this global warming thing going on or it would be in the teens.

LAST EDITED ON May-22-10 AT 09:24AM (MST)[p]FROST here this morning on roof tops and like nickman said, there are Quail here in my back and front yard hope that the chicks make it ok. Sun is coming out now.

Brian

xvvgp.jpg

Last weekend, Kings canyon, 6,000 ft
It has snowed since, and now they are saying more on the way next week.
Crazy year, but we NEED the water.

P1020263.jpg

I know I'm a little late but on Suday we got 7 inches in Southern California in Lake Arrowhead at 5500 ft.

Kurt-www.shootitimages.com

It was hot in Palm Springs today. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom