Solo pic taking tip

marley

Very Active Member
I found this thing so handy the past couple
of years that I thought I would share. With my kids moving out and heading to college I find myself hunting alone more and more. The pics are as important to me as the mounts later. This is called a pocket tripod and I got it off Amazon. It’s the size of a credit card so I just keep it between my phone and phone case so I always have it. Once you fold it up to hold your phone it fits perfectly in a arca style tripod head. Easy to take good pics by yourself or to get everyone in the pic. Something very simple but has been very useful lately so just thought I’d pass it along.

IMG_5286.jpeg

IMG_5283.jpeg

IMG_5284.jpeg

04783A21-E8A6-496C-A8EF-0AAB95EA954D.jpeg

11D9A70C-28C7-4B16-A1EF-25B8A522DAB8.jpeg

yeah there's several different types out there but this is the only one I could find that could be clamped into an arca clamp on my tripod.

Thanks for sharing, I have been using something kinda like that up until this year and now I have the tricer one that is nice because beforehand I had to get the tripod as level as I could and now I can get it level and square much easier and quicker with the tricer one. Worth taking a look at.

Thanks! Just ordered one for my wife. She is always trying to use rocks, logs, etc to prop a phone up to take a group picture.

You just saved Mother’s Day!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom