Some Antelope Photos

buglinbilly

Very Active Member
Each fall I try to get up to Wyoming and shoot some photos in antelope country. Such was the case this year. I stayed there until Saturday and the rifle hunters started to roll in and I bet a few of these bucks are not longer alive. I plan to return and take more rut photos after the rifle hunters basically fill their tags.

These are just a sampling of the photos I took these past weeks in antelope country..

9.jpg

15.jpg

23.jpg

21.jpg

29.jpg

44.jpg

53.jpg

52.jpg

68.jpg

65.jpg

94.jpg

87.jpg

78.jpg

95.jpg

107.jpg

115.jpg

123.jpg

133.jpg

146.jpg

148.jpg

154.jpg

155.jpg

157.jpg

164a.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

170.jpg

168.jpg

169.jpg

Have a good one. BB

As always - really great pictures. I have 25 more days until I'll be back in Wyoming chasing those critters!!

Excellent as always I really like the badger pictures. Muzzy antelope starts for me in Ne. this Saturday I have no idea why the Ne. Wy. border makes a difference is size but it always seems to. I haven't seen an antelope this summer close to a couple of yours in the pictures.

Great photo's as always. Thanks for sharing. Photo 2 says it all (eye's in the back of their head - 365 degree vision).

Your pictures are absolutely stunning as always. I can't think of anyone who takes better wildlife pictures. Simply amazing. Thanks for sharing...

Horniac

Amazing photos! You have a great talent in photography. Thanks for posting them and keep up the awesome work for us to see.

wow- you need to show some of those off,have you ever sent any in to WY wildlfe magazine?.The badger drinking water is amazing, as is the eyes from the rear pronghorn shot

Most of those photos were taken with an Olympus E-5 and a Zukio 300 2.8 lens.

Here's a few more I took the last morning I was there.

I plan to return and take some rut photos once the rifle hunt dies down, so check back and i will post some more either late Sept or early Oct.

188.jpg

189.jpg

192.jpg

190.jpg

191.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Dude-what are you using for bait? I need some of that stuff. :)

Incredible photos- do you have a WEb site?

>Dude-what are you using for bait?
>I need some of that
>stuff. :)
>
>Incredible photos- do you have a
>WEb site?

The bait is called Patience and Persistence!
It's amazing stuff, but it takes a lot of years get it.

Nice photo's!

Are you using an Extender with your 300mm lens?

No extender, but Olympus uses the 4/3 crop system so a 300 lens is the same as a 600 an a 200 is equivalent to a 400.

195.jpg

196.jpg

197.jpg

199.jpg

198a.jpg

202.jpg

201.jpg

200.jpg

194.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom