some moron...

Long Time Member
at the filling station pumped about a gallon of exhaust fluid into the tank of his brand new pickup. Only problem was he filled it into the DIESEL tank.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Exhaust fuild?? Splain please. whatever it is if is wasnt diesel hope he didnt fire the truck up. Tow it and drop the tank!

GBA

So?

He Pre-Mixed the Obama Juice?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

>Exhaust fuild?? Splain please. whatever it
>is if is wasnt diesel
>hope he didnt fire the
>truck up. Tow it and
>drop the tank!
>
>GBA

I think the idiot is safe. He only turned the key to pressurize the fuel system. Happened near Santa Rosa so it could be Kilo.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

What does it Cost to fill a 35 Gallon Diesel Tank Full of Obama Juice?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I thought you had to be over 82 to use the term "filling station". Eel...can I get a ruling on this please?

Too many tags= unhappy wife

>I thought you had to be
>over 82 to use the
>term "filling station". Eel...can I
>get a ruling on this
>please?
>
>Too many tags= unhappy wife

Back in MY day they called them "filling stations" because you could actually afford to fill it up.

Back in KILO'S day they called them "filling stations" because the attendant could pump gas and put fillings in your teeth for a small extra fee.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom