Some people are just sick

Very sick and discussing individuals, that judge should have made the bail at 100,000 CASH. Hope that they get the total maximum sentence when they go later to court.

Brian

Makes you wonder about all 3 of them. I can see ONE of them being sexually depraved, but don't you think one of the buddies would've said SOMETHING when approached with, "Dude. This chick who died was good looking. I want to dig her body up to have sex with it. Come help me." Nope. They just went along with it. Even helped him buy condoms.

WTH is wrong with some people?

SICK WACKO'S!!!

I'VE GOT A NOOSE!!!

AND I'VE GOT A 3-5-7!!!

1000.00 & 1500.00 BAIL MY ASS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WITH THE TRUE MEANING OF PISSCUTTER:SUB TROPHY QUALITY OF THE SPECIES,IF YOU USE THE WORD PISSCUTTER YOU'D BETTER KNOW WHAT IT MEANS OR EVERY M.M. MEMBER & EVERY PERSON ON THE WWW WILL BE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT YOU,ALL YOU DOE-SHOOTERS CAN KISS MY TAIL ALSO,YOU MUST BE A GREAT WHITE HUNTER WHEN YOU BRAGG YOU SHOOT DOES,HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL WHEN YOU KILL 2 OR 3 DEER WITH ONE SHOT,FRICKEN FAWN KILLERS,THAT AIN'T A HUNT THATS A SHOOT!!!

Hey Bess I think you got off topic some.

Anyhow, the story above is the true definition of hard-up, looking at the mug shots I can see how it got to that point.

If they weren't caught & went through with it, I'm wondering, like men sometimes do how the conversation around the campfire would go.... maybe something like this..

"hey dude, remember when we boned that dead hottie ?"
"yeah man, she was like way cold"
"Who's smart idea was that bro ?"
"I dun-no, that was when we had that killer meth"
"snap dude that was like a bummer having to dig'er up"

I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac!

dutch
" Man who excels at putting worm on hook is Master Baiter"

What? Are you guys trying to tell me that you never dug up a dead chick and had your way with her?

What a bunch of sheltered pansies!

Don't forget to take the trash out Beaver Cleaver!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom