Songs that...

Feleno

Long Time Member
make you want to rip your radio/player out of the dashboard.

George Thorogood's - 'One bourbon, one scotch, one beer'
Anything by Rush

Good post F-er. One that was popular back in the day that drove me crazy was Gettin jiggy wit it by Will Smith. Another would be I just died in your arms tonight by Cutting Crew.

My all time most hated song and one that I could never understand was so popular is Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus. Forget tearing the radio out, I was looking for a wall to speed into.

Anything by that limp wristed, Tim McGraw leg humping, sally arse, wussy, sissy, spine-less, flip-flop wearing, need to wear a shirt with sleeves, Jimmy Buffet wannabee, hell just wannabee a man Kenny Fagnee! I CAN'T STAND HIM!

Not a big fan of anything from Nickleback, that guy chokes on di(k!! Also anything from Tom Petty, and the "Whiskey and Rye" song. I'll probably catch some chit for the last one but I just don't like it......:)

that damned country rap song, by sugerland, "stuck like glue" i hope the next time they sing that song live, lightning strikes the stage and i never hear it again

ANY rap song by ANY artist. The fact that that crap sells is a sure sign that the Apocalypse is not far away.

I'm with Manny.... "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam" just curdles my cheese.

Slick

Anything by Rascal Flats...you could put duck tape over that guy's mouth and he would sound exactly the same singing out his nose!

HAZMAT

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-10 AT 00:18AM (MST)[p]
Any new "country" rap, hip hop, pop, Black Crowes, Bob Seger, Beatles or Nickleback are not allowed to be played on any stereo equipment the I own, period! My wife hates Rush and George Thurogood is a world class douchebag!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

"Achy Breaky Heart" - Billy Ray Cyrus. It was a catchy tune for about 2 weeks...

"She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" - Kenny Chesney, i guess he's alright but he just bugs me!

Now for some awful actual song titles;

"Mama Get The Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)"

"We Used to Just Kiss on the Lips But Now It's All Over"

"I Don't Know Whether to Kill Myself or Go Bowling"

"He's Been Drunk Since His Wife's Gone Punk"

There's many more, I sh#t you not; http://homepages.wmich.edu/~cooneys/poems/country.songs.html

Joey

Anything that Scarecrow looking Biatch Taylor Swift tries to sing. Good hell shoot me in the HEAD! :-/

"Keep yer powder dry n yer eye on the skyline!"

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! Bob Seger? The Beatles? That is GREAT stuff!

You must be locked in to "Kumbaya", "Michael Row the Boat Ashore" and "Jesus Loves Me"........whatever!

>Anything by that limp wristed, Tim
>McGraw leg humping, sally arse,
>wussy, sissy, spine-less, flip-flop wearing,
>need to wear a shirt
>with sleeves, Jimmy Buffet wannabee,
>hell just wannabee a man
>Kenny Fagnee! I CAN'T
>STAND HIM!

zekers.. tell us how you really feel..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom