South Cache LE Bull hunters

sled_guy

Ok, I will admit I am one of the luckiest people alive, I won the Expo tag for South Cache rifle this year. I grew up in that area but it's been a few years since I hunted it so I am pretty excited.

Who else drew a tag up there?

sled_guy

I drew it last year. Shot a small 11 year old bull(340), but it had good fronts. Been putting my wife in for it because it is just like shooting fish in a bucket. Unless you think that the best way is to brush them out, then I just feel sorry for you. I had mine picked out 4 days before the hunt opened. Tons of people the first couple of days, by Thursday there was hardly anybody and the elk were coming back from the Meadowville unit.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

My cousin drew early rifle and a my brothers father-in-law has the muzzy hunt. Found a few on trail cams velvet is off on the mature bulls. Good luck!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom