south fork salmon

bearbone

Just wondering if any body out there is planning on hitting the south fork this year! when do you guys think it should heat up?

everything is late this yr and rivers and conditons has fluctuated alot making any geusses impossible...

just went up to our place in cascade this weekend and decided to take a drive up there (took my gear just in case). river is high, but fishable. i heard a report of a couple guys picking up a few way down river. cant confirm. there were only a handful of people on the entire 30+ miles of river. the fish are way late this year. i expect it will be pretty hot in a couple weeks. the problem is, if they make a mad dash type run, the season will close in the blink of an eye.....like it does every year up there. we drove back over the summit to mccall and there is still a decent amount of snow on top and a TON of runoff coming down. beautiful drive to say the least.

Thanks for the info i was up in riggins this weekend, and the little was really high, couldn't believe how high, fished the main river and ended up with 4 jacks and two adults in two days, so i was happy with that. i'm about ten hours from riggins in utah so it's quit a drive to get there i like to get as much info as possible. looks like there all starting to get a little lower fishing should deffinatly pic up! But i did have two great meals in cascade this weekend while driving through. and i can't believe the people in mccall it was a mad house!

7597forth_off_july_salmon_and_fireworks_019.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom