south slope of uintahs

ADM

I am looking for someone that is familiar with the south slope of the uintahs. I spent the day up there wandering around today trying to find a place to go elk hunting this fall, and I had a couple of questions that maybe they could help me out with.

I might be able to help too.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I have one question too, Just where on the Uintahs is the lost gold mine.If you guys can point me in the right direction I will give a split. Thanks

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

The lost gold mine is on tribal land, and is guarded by skinwalkers and bigfoot. My neighbor told me about it once after about 2 cases of keystone light. Said he had been there personally. It was bigfoot's night to stand guard when he was there.

Dax

The lost gold mine is over by Low Pass above Currant Creek. Don't think that'd be the South Slope though :)

Cheers,
Pete

C3
I guess it not lost after all. LOL
It a interesting story about that mine and where it is.

>It a interesting story about that
>mine and where it is.

Yes there are some very interesting stories about mines and smelters in Utah.

I'd personally rather find the smelter where they discarded all the gray metal, because they didn't know what it was :)

Cheers,
Pete

Skinwalkers, Bigfoot, and keystone. Buddyguys, that is lost gold.

My buddy from whiterocks tried to tell me one time, but he just kept trying to point with his nose and saying it was overder.

We found a smelter over there and someone had already been through it ... but it was still cool!

It a really interested piece of Utah history. You hear about places like this that can stay hidden from the public view.

No its by the Iron mine lake, but it is cursed by the great indian spirit walkara j/k my old nabor from bluffdale found a spanish sheild and a cannon he has pics of in the south slope couldnt get the cannon out of the canyon, from what i understand it is still there. so many stories about lost rhodes mine.

>Skinwalkers, Bigfoot, and keystone. Buddyguys, that
>is lost gold.
>
>My buddy from whiterocks tried to
>tell me one time, but
>he just kept trying to
>point with his nose and
>saying it was overder.

Come on now he was pointing with lips LOL

I grew up in the area and my family were sheep farmers and timber cutters on the east end of the uintahs (farm creek to Red cloud loop). Needless to say I am very familiar with the area so let me know if you need some info.

Hey Cpt, I have hunted around Marsh Peak and the Dry Fork area a few times and will be heading out there after Labor Day for a week. If you are interested, send me an e-mail, I can show you what I know.
Sounds like Thebarrelman can get you in the right spot too.

Boyd

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom