Southeast Taxidermist

prn

I'm looking for a good taxidermist near Idaho Falls. I'm not overly impressed with the one I've been using and would like to get a few ideas of who you've used? I'd be willing to travel a little ways if it means I get the best.

Jakes Midnight taxidermy in Irwin is awesome dad had muley done there. Buddy had bear and muley he does great work.

Thanks for the info. I will research both of these. Anybody have any others they swear by?

I have heard good things about Jakes as well if your looking to stay close to I.F., they are good guys as well.

Call Craig Hansen at Timberline Taxidermy. He has done a bear, 2 deer, and a couple of fish for me. Great guy, and takes a lot of pride in his work.

I would use Chuck Hanson Out of Ashton, He has done both a moose and a mule deer, the moose was a blue ribbon winner at the state competition. also k&m does a great job out of rigby.

Chuck Hansen 208-313-3295 in Ashton. Seriously the best of the best. Great guys to work with too. he is doing my Deer right now, and had done a lot of other buddies too. huge difference from others work.

Denning Taxidermy in Idaho Falls 208 524 0373. Owned by Mark Denning. 20 year big-game taxidermist, now doing it full-time. Done big-game from all over the world.

The Christian

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-11 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]Yeah, Ben is about 4 hours from my home. Well worth it for something as expensive as a mount that you will keep your whole life.

Most of the drive is pretty nice too.

PRN if you ever want to see any of his work I have a couple nice examples and my in-laws have a house full.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom