Spike elk tags

pauns08

Just wondering for those who bought spike tags online if anyone has gotten their tag in the mail yet? I bought the multi season tag and was wondering when it should arrive?

Took 2 Minutes To Get The Multi Season Permit in My Wallet!

Don't Know About The Mail-Outs?
You got a spike tag? You’re not one of those that pounds spikes in the Books, and complains about no mature bulls are you. Did you get your San Juan tag? I never heard. Inquiring minds want to know.?

You got a spike tag? You’re not one of those that pounds spikes in the Books, and complains about no mature bulls are you. Did you get your San Juan tag? I never heard. Inquiring minds want to know.?
You’re not one of those that buys a spike tag every year and puts it your box of UDWR donations to enhance bull numbers and bull quality on LE hunts?

No BacDoc!

READ!

I Said Multi Season PISSCUTTER Bull Tag!

We'll Talk about the SJ Tag When I See You again!

Got my gs spike tag on Tuesday but still have not received my private land only cow tags and the season has already started for that!

No BacDoc!

READ!

I Said Multi Season PISSCUTTER Bull Tag!

We'll Talk about the SJ Tag When I See You again!
I read just fine, this thread was about getting spike tags. I thought you must have got a multi season spike tag, which I didn’t know existed. You said nothing about a “Pisscutter” tag. They change things every year, and it’s not something I’m interested in. So Bess you,READ what the topic was about. Goodnight, I’m turning in. BacDoc

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom