Sportman's Warehouse opening in Albuquerque

B

BoneHunter

Sportsman?s Warehouse is opening in Albuquerque and I was thinking of applying. I have never been to one of their stores but I hear they are awesome. Have any of you guys out there dealt with or know anything about them? Are they a good company? What do you guys think? Thanks for the help.

WHEN THEY HAD JUST ONE STORE,THEY WERE A HELL OF ALOT MORE REASONABLE!!!

SEEMS LIKE EVERY TIME A NEW STORE GOES UP,THEIR PRICES GO UP ALSO!!!

I STOPPED LAST FALL AT THE PROVO STORE TO LOOK AT NEW BOWS,I KNOW 'JACK' ABOUT ARCHERY EQUIPMENT,JUST LIKE THE PUNK THAT WAS SUPPOSIBLY HELPING ME,I ENDED UP WAITING ON THE NEW BOW UNTIL SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON CAN HELP ME!!!

WHEN THEY HAD JUST THE ONE STORE IT WAS BETTER IN MY OPINION,CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE PRICES!!!

I GUESS THEY'VE GOT TO PAY FOR THEM NEW STORES!!!

STILL THE BEST WE HAVE IN UTAH!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING FOR THAT NEW CABELA'S!!!

I have had real good luck with the Sportsman's Warehouse. There's one about 120 miles from where I live, down in Loveland Colorado. The people there have really known their stuff and helped me a lot with both bow and muzzleloader. I'm about the same distance from Cabela's and it seems like the warehouse is a little cheaper than Cabela's on many items. Good luck.

Jim

There was a article in the Alb. Journal that said they would open in June north of the Costco on I25. Are there any employees on this site? What do you think? E-mail me at [email protected] if you like. Thanks!

I stopped at the one in Loveland, CO a few weeks ago. Spent some time looking over reloading components and waterfowl equipment. Nice stuff, but I didn't see anything that was cheaper than Cabela's, which is overpriced on most stuff as it is. If I didn't have some Cabela's points banked, I probably would've bought more.

They are opening one here in Anchorage Alaska, in March 04 I can't wait, sounds like they should be a pretty good store.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom