Spring Bear Hunt

Ryry

Anyone draw a spring bear hunt. I got my west blues tag. Should be a fun time hunting turkey then switching to bear. I will be on a nice 1700 acre private chunk loaded with critters. Maybe ill get lucky.

I went ahead and pulled a Hood River unit tag. Never spent much time there but it's close to home and I hear there are plenty of bears in the unit. Steep and deep, should be fun.

got my sw oregon spring bear tag-it's otc
planning a trip over to cave junction, old biscuit fire area but I hear the snows pretty deep right now, might have to let the snow melt a few weeks-
There's always Bear camp road!

My wife got her's this weekend, what a night mare. We had to wade across a river, then my boots fell off my shoulders and ended up in the water. luckily they got snagged up and i was able to get them back less socks. oh well got er done with the help of a good friend. man do i owe him one. one more tag to fill...

Gunguy,
Good luck at the fed's opening Bear Camp road anytime early, gated. JB

Thinking about going to the coast for a hunt, maybe up to upper chetco from the coast side, snow should be cleared out by now, but it's a thick tangled mess to hike in. GG

Back
Top Bottom