Spring Critters pics

WAPITI39

All, I don't leave for my hunt for a couple more weeks. Hoping to see some success pics from others thus far in the season. Any pics and stories to post? Please share. Thanks.

I have caught 54 catfish and 10 sturgeon in my pontoon so far this spring. Ron

IMG_1000_zpsdeaa2eb4.jpg

IMG_0992_zpscfc27021.jpg

Why is that surprising? Lot's of posters on here it seems, few killers :)

Ron, let's see the sturgeon pics! I miss that so much, think we ended up with 74 from last spring into early fall... so much fun!

I'll do my best to post some Idaho birds in a week when I head down to do a little bow hunting. Can't wait!

I've tried. Weather hasn't been great for hearing turkeys in southwest. There have been a couple of good days, but not when I can go. Hope to get back up next week.

Oh look, ron caught a trash, I mean catfish.

Way to go little buddy.

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

Here's a unit 32 bear I passed on last week. Seen lots of bear so far, couple nice ones. Watched this one for about 45min. Just having fun so far, my son has the tag also, want him to bag one first. Gonna get serious here the last couple weeks.
2073dscn0487.jpg

70dscn0488.jpg

I'm right with you, headed up this weekend and plan on hunting last 5 days. It's always a great time! Bears should be out like crazy after this great weather!

That is certainly the most important part of the adventure and experience. Please tell her congrats and thanks for sharing.

You sure she's happy? Looks like she's unsure, LOL. Your boy sure looks excited!! Tell the wife congrats.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom