Standing in line for tags

G

Gotlost

the new sys had some problems but all in all it could have been worse. The rain didn't help. I was at Hdq in Cheyenne and the line at 8:00 was 1/2 way down the front of the building. I did talk to 1 couple that was there for 5 hours because of a computor glich But most seem to get in and out in resonable time. how did it work at the store around the state?

I had a friend who stood in line in Glenrock for me. Due to the extremely slow system, the first transaction took 45 minutes to complete. My friend lost out on an elk tag because the computer program timed out his transaction after 30 minutes just when he was ready to pay. I guess that Casper had the same troubles.

Of the 7 states I apply in, Wyoming's system is the worst by far!

yep casper was sssllllooowww. i stood in line 2 hours and three people got threw the line. i left without one.
i'll get a general deer and elk tag when things are moving better.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-16-08 AT 06:14PM (MST)[p]I had a freinds wife in douglas stand in line for me and get me a cow elk tag it took her 45 minutes to get it ..Then come to find out it is not the right tag but thats my fault. she got me a unit 7 type 7 and i thought it was for the douglas area and it is for south and west of glendo and south west area 7 and the hunt dates are earlier than i first found on there web site so now i guess i am stuck but i will make the best of it.. any one familar with the area in 7 north of cottonwood creek...thanks

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom