>>Yall might be the biggest wimps
>>I have ever met.
>>One of you little lemmings
>>realizes people of power don't
>>like him screaming lies for
>>years and he runs screaming
>>to all the other lemmings
>>for safety.

You are full of dodo and it's no wonder people are now calling you a turd! You're the one that needs to shut his internet piehole up after reading that post you big dufus Aggie in Texas!!! I'd swear that my pointer that died two years ago could come back from the grave and paw out more literate, accurate posts than you do, LOL! What a jerk!

Just catching up here, but I have to say that Tristate lecturing Hawkeye about reading comprehension and topping it off with "your loosing it brother" might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on this website.

Carry on.

Vi Et Armis Invictus Maneo

Hey Flopgun. Why don't you give these women around here a lesson in what a veiled threat is.

Don't be bashful. Your an old pro at it. Show them how you make a veiled threat. Maybe they would like an example.

I guess that last post hit a little to close to home for junior G-man. Did your pointer have enough of your veiled threats and decide hunting birds in traffic was better than living with you?

"I'd put Birdman up as top bullshitter/troll of the site and that's saying something with Tristate still on here! He says there are a few naysayers on here, but I guess he doesn't realize that there are thousands of residents and NRs on a lot of other hunting websites that have SFW/MDF in their crosshairs. This email Styler sent Hawkeye's firm was another prime example of the stink that is emanating from the DWR out there!"

I can promise you this isn't an just an issue for the few of you Utah residents constantly going back and forth on these forums. I don't post here very frequently but I have read as much as I can on this issue taking place in Utah. I realize troll's are troll's and some people see the world through their eyes not as it actually exists. I however cannot get myself to see their point of view and support it. How can anyone feel that wildlife, sportsman, and the state of Utah are better off with less transparency and accountability. How can anyone read the email that Hawkeye shared and not see it as morally wrong. I don't necessarily care if it was illegal, if as sportsman we deem things to be right or wrong based on law and not morals and ethics then we've already lost what makes hunting and the outdoors great.

To make comments like "they don't have to share that information and they won't so stop asking" is un-American. I'm a resident of WI and Life member of several wildlife organizations. If there were this many questions and concerns around an organization I belonged to or supported I certainly would want them to be as transparent as possible. I wouldn't want anyone or any organization that truly is doing whats best given any and all opportunities, to be wrongly accused and disrespected. How anyone can follow the news, read forums, and research this issue and come to a positive conclusion is beyond me.

It may sound bit cheesy but I'm 36 years old and a passionate Rotarian. We as Rotarians work to change lives here in the USA and abroad. We live by the 4 way test. It's so simple yet applicable to everything you do...

IS IT THE TRUTH?
IS IT FAIR TO ALL CONCERNED?
WILL IT BUILD GOODWILL AND BETTER FREINDSHIPS?
IS IT BENEFICIAL TO ALL CONCERNED?

Apply this when making a post on a forum, to rules and regulations governing organizations, to emails...and ask yourself who seems to be on the right side of this issue most of the time.

Hawkeye, it is not just a few Utah cheerleaders on MM that are following you and thankful for the light you have shined on this topic. Myself along with every sportsman I have an opportunity to talk with are more aware of the issues taking place in Utah because of people like you.

WI thanks you, I thank you, and my 3 and 5 yr old boys that want to hunt UT someday thank you!

Sincerely,

Aaron Widiker

>Hey Flopgun. Why don't you
>give these women around here
>a lesson in what a
>veiled threat is.
>
>Don't be bashful. Your an
>old pro at it.
>Show them how you make
>a veiled threat. Maybe
>they would like an example.
>
>
>I guess that last post hit
>a little to close to
>home for junior G-man.
>Did your pointer have enough
>of your veiled threats and
>decide hunting birds in traffic
>was better than living with
>you?

Your posts couldn't hit anything unless you friggin printed them out and dropped them in the john, LOL! If I wanted to threaten you or anyone else it certainly wouldn't be veiled! Your posts don't hit anything and as I stated earlier my pointer had more smarts than you'll ever have. How does it feel if you even care to be the biggest jackass on the site. Well, now that you successfully hijacked the thread for the umpteenth time, it's back to "Don't feed the Trollturd"!

SALT LAKE CITY ? Gary Herbert, who became Utah's governor at the height of the Great Recession, is pointing to the state's now-humming economy and low unemployment as he tries to ward off a re-election challenge Tuesday from successful businessman Jonathan Johnson.

In the months leading up to Tuesday's contest for the Republican nomination, Herbert has boasted of steering the state to prosperity, while his opponent, the board chairman of Overstock.com, has touted his private-sector experience and criticized the governor's approval of fuel, sales and property taxes over the years.

Johnson won more support from several thousand core members of Utah's GOP at a state convention in April, but Herbert brings a moderate appeal and more name recognition. Herbert also has an endorsement from former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who remains hugely popular in Utah.

Johnson has criticized Herbert from the right on issues such as pushing back against federal control and education policy. After Johnson's repeated hammering of Herbert for supporting Common Core education standards gained traction with conservatives, Herbert dropped his support of the benchmarks and called for repeal, saying controversy over Common Core wasn't helping students.

The reliance of both candidates on mega-donors has erupted as a campaign issue in recent weeks after The Salt Lake Tribune released a recording of Herbert referring to himself as "Available Jones" while offering to meet with lobbyists in exchange for campaign donations. Herbert has said he was disappointed in himself but that nothing unethical or illegal occurred.

Maybe it is time to get rid of your current governor and elect a new one that may get rid of corrupt officials like Styler who uses his official office to intimidate citizens that does not agree with his agenda. Makes you wonder of Styner is like Herbert and available to the highest bidder.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-16 AT 06:14PM (MST)[p]The fact this cat went to A&M does a disservice anyone who ever went the University.

Thanks for your posts adubs and RELH. These issues/problems are not limited to the state of Utah. Unless we as sportsman educate ourselves and stick together, the "Utah Model" with all of its associated problems will soon be coming to your state.

-Hawkeye-

>Thanks for your posts adubs and
>RELH. These issues/problems are
>not limited to the state
>of Utah. Unless we
>as sportsman educate ourselves and
>stick together, the "Utah Model"
>with all of its associated
>problems will soon be coming
>to your state.
>
>-Hawkeye-

That's exactly why you see my posts on this type of crap all the time even though I'm way up here in MI! One state is bad enough and we sure don't want this Utah "plague" to spread to other states! I'm obviously not PC like you are, but I'm also not one to stay in the background and let stuff like this go and hope that somebody else take care of the problem.

By the way dry fly, I lectured Flopgun, not Hawkeye, on reading comprehension. Unless they are the same person here with two profiles and I don't know it, I think you may want to work on your reading comprehension also.

Something tells me you are right CAT!!!

The Herbert Mafia needs to go, but probably won't.

"If the DWR was just doing its job, and
wildlife and hunting were the actual focus,
none of this process would even matter.
But that is not the focus or the goal in any
of this. The current DWR regime, and
SFW were born out of wildlife declines,
and are currently operated and funded
under that paradigm. Those 200 Expo
tags would not even be worth anything if
the focus was where it was supposed to
be, and wildlife and tags were plentiful.
But under the current business model,
that is how the money and power is
generated. It is generated through the
rising "value"(monitization) of a declining
resource. A resource that is supposed to
be being beneficially managed for the
masses that own that resource, ie. US.
The problem is obvious, hedging is not a
long term sustainable strategy, and
others have to lose, for some to win. In
this case it is us, the many, and our
resources, that are being forced to lose,