State Official Inquiring About My Comments on This Forum

Post 100 of probably 500!:D

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Top, you are so funny. Even tried makes more sense than you do on a lot of things. I am sure glad you are up on things that go on here in Utah. I turned in your name for SFW ceo. Figured with all your knowledge you could get things straightened out in a hurry. I love reading your posts and Jason's posts. Second and third hand info goes a long way. Even Jason can talk about meetings that he doesn't attend but knows all about. You both remind me of Hillary Clinton. Not much any of you know but claim to know. Wishy washy.

Birdman Put me in too for the Head man of SFW, I got lots of friends here on MM that need tags, Everyone that votes for me will get a tag.IF you don't vote for me you will be on the same Bus as Cat and Hawkeye. 0 for 50 in all the next draws.

In todays world that e-mail is sure enough a threat to a man bosses, Will it change anything, not if Hawkeye bosses have a set wheelbarrow balls.

Hawkeye see what happens when you kick a ant hill.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Top, you are so funny.
> Even tried makes more
>sense than you do on
>a lot of things.
>I am sure glad you
>are up on things that
>go on here in Utah.
>I turned in your name
>for SFW ceo. Figured
>with all your knowledge you
>could get things straightened out
>in a hurry. I love
>reading your posts and Jason's
>posts. Second and third
>hand info goes a long
>way. Even Jason can
>talk about meetings that he
>doesn't attend but knows all
>about. You both remind me
>of Hillary Clinton.
>Not much any of you
>know but claim to know.
> Wishy washy.

Nothing I said was meant to be the least bit funny and if you had any reading comprehension you would know that and wouldn't have made another BS post knocking Hawkeye. If I were CEO or in any other top level position of SFW you can bet your ass it wouldn't be talked about negatively on every hunting site in the country!

Don't worry, Birdman's underhanded insults are harmless. Once you decipher what he is trying to say, you realize his comments are always off-point and unsupported by facts. Most of the folks on this website see him for what he is -- an apologist for the status quo. Consider the source.

I attend plenty of meetings but not all of them. I have a job, a young family and many other obligations. And here is a news flash, all of the WLB meetings are streamed over the Internet and recorded. Plus, they keep minutes for all of the public meetings. Anyone with an Internet connection and a fifth grade reading comprehension can figure out what went down at any of the meetings. But Birdman should already know that since he is a member of the Central RAC. FYI Birdman, those "minutes" that you approve at beginning of each RAC meeting are detailed notes available to the public. They are not talking about the minutes on the clock.

-Hawkeye-

Hawkeye I agree with you, I wonder if Bridman ate paint chips as a child?

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Jason, I know that. But you know a lot of your stuff is second hand. Your a bigger phony the way you toss your attorney status around. They way you say not trying to tell you how to vote, but if you want these problems fixed vote.
Top, one thing about you, you ain't got what it takes to run a group like SFW. Your smarts couldn't come at all close to what Don Peay has to offer. He has done wonders for wildlife and is respected across the west being called to speak at many conferences around the west on wildife. He knows how to make things happen. You and hawk know how to slam people, make fun of people, and complain about what happens instead of trying to be involved. And hawk, if you were on the rac and put as much effort into it as you do in tearing down some groups and the dwr, you could get a ton of things accomplished.

Wow.....rarely do post here, but this last paragraph from bird is too much.

Son, please remove DP's d#$k from your mouth when speaking. You are not being very clear while mumbling with objects other than food in your throat.

One of the top five most ridiculous set of comments I have ever seen here in 15 years.

At some point give facts......otherwise just save yourself the embarrassment & just shut the hell up.

Sorry......just can't take stupid anymore......I'm out.

Are you all still sure this isn't entertaining..... Because I think it is 100% INTERWEB entertainment!!! Reality attempted to creepy in and Hawkeye chose to drag right back to his sanctuary, the land of the worldwide web.

ASB-

I agree that birdman's comments are ridiculous but please don't make statements like that one on this thread. There are a lot of people following this issue and it distracts from the real problem. That is the end goal for birdman and the handful of others - to create a distraction and drag the discussion away from the real issues. Just my two cents.

-Hawkeye-

Unless and until SFW makes a full and transparent accounting of what they do with the funds generated from the sale of tags for Utah wildlife, they are never going to have the high ground and will always be under fire.

And rightfully so IMO. It's as simple as that. People who hide things always have something to hide.

You know jason, if you put as much effort into making things better in the hunting and fishing in Utah as you do trying to tear things down, things could be a lot better. You constantly pick on SFW but none of the other groups. Then you claim you are not picking on them. More and more people in the state are realizing your motives. What other of the many groups are you concerned about with the money they make off their tags. Is there any. One thing you have done is to unit those groups. You finally are getting a small group of people following you. Must make you feel good.

>You know jason, if you put
>as much effort into making
>things better in the hunting
>and fishing in Utah as
>you do trying to tear
>things down, things could be
>a lot better. You
>constantly pick on SFW but
>none of the other groups.
> Then you claim you
>are not picking on them.
> More and more people
>in the state are realizing
>your motives. What other
>of the many groups are
>you concerned about with the
>money they make off their
>tags. Is there any.
>One thing you have done
>is to unit those groups.
> You finally are getting
>a small group of people
>following you. Must make
>you feel good.

You feel that he is picking on them, right? Why do you think he is "picking" on them?

How many other groups take over 300 tags a year from the public and dont show any accountability?

How many groups have 4 members on the Wild life board?

And the "How manys.... could go on.

At the last RAC meeting I went to about the tag numbers, you were all over everything that SFW asked for. You were the 1st to chime in on everything that the 2 asked for. Your house water must be SFW koolaid to be that deep and that entrenched.

I'm thinking that if he's got the Executive Director of the DNR trying to intimidate him he's got more than "a few" who agree with him.....

Ken-

This thread is actually about Mr. Styler and email he sent. You keep dragging the discussion back to SFW and Don Peay. Thanks for making the connection for us, yet again.

-Hawkeye-

Robiland. Tell me the issues. That I ask for half the tag increase on the manti? If you remember SFW ask for no increase. The fact that I ask for those tags to go to youth? Or the fact that I supported the increase of elk tags for the youth?. Give me a hint. If I have agreed it was because it made sense. I'll bet I have gone against them more than for them. But if ANY GROUP comes up with an idea I think is good, I am going to support it. No matter who they are. In fact I have gone against my own wishes to back what the majority of the emails have ask for.

Now robiland, if you are worried about me on the rac, why didn't you put in. Comes down to who applies and how many. Only 6 applied, I went through the interviews and was one who was picked. The other two were from the UBA and rmef. Could it be I have not missed a rac for over ten years. By the way, where was your application. If you don't apply, then you have no say about the decisions of those that do.

No jason, this is a thread about someone who is apposed to your actions. When Skylar apposed your actions you put it on mm because you were pissed. If it didn't piss you off you would not have mentioned it.

I could care less if Mr. Styler is opposed to my calls for increased transparency and accountability. He is entitled to his own personal/political views just like me. However, what he should not have done is use his official position in an effort silence or retaliate against me for my comments and views. Fortunately, I work for a great company and his email did not have any impact on me or my employment. However, that same tactic could have very different results for others on this forum who may be in more vulnerable situations. What he did was wrong and that is why I chose to post he email -- to shine a light on what he did so it does not happen to someone else who disagrees.

-Hawkeye-

Jason, just like you and your statements. Could it be he was justified in the use of his public office to protect his people from the name calling and tearing down of his people in their jobs. As you yourself stated. You have no proof of what is going on, just assumptions.

Ken, go back and look at my post that supposedly prompted his email. See: http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/23500.html Then go read his email again? Who was he trying to protect? Governor Herbert? Who specifically was I "name calling"? Who specifically was I "tearing down"? And why did he choose to contact my law partners that appear regularly in front of the Division of Water Rights, which he oversees, instead of me? It is pretty easy for any impartial person to connect the dots.

-Hawkeye-

To fill a RAC position one must be nominated. You can't just apply. Easy to see how it would be possible for mouthpieces to be used in that process, especially when nominated from the special interest groups with more influence. I hope that RAC members consider public input and not show themselves to be completely biased in a publicly viewable forum as it would violate the spirit of what it means to be a member of the RAC.

Hawkeye I completely support your right to voice your opinion, as well as others from all angles of this discussion, and I want you know that some are listening. Some are listening to the discussion in its entirety and evaluating what is really best for Utah wildlife and hunters. Some are listening to what the all types of hunters in Utah have to say. IMO it seems most just want more transparency and accountability. How is that a bad thing for anyone, especially sportsmen in Utah?! I do not understand why some feel threatened by that. Is it ego? How dare someone question what is happening? Or is there more going on? I think it's important to have checks and balances in any government process and that there is complete transparency involved. I also do not support in any way even the appearance of intimidation by a government official.

Based on the amount of noise and the legitimate concerns of many hunters it seems to me that just sticking with the status quo isn't going to fly. There must be changes and I hope we can find a way to band together to make sensible change.

Bullshot. You are right a person on the rac must be nominated. But is it straight sportsman's groups, no. There are people that represent no consumption, elected officials, as reps, forest service, on the central one representing Indian reservations, one representing Hogle Zoo, and so on. As Jason said, he only assumes the money is not being used right. No proof. But as long as the permits are being used in accordance the the contract, 10% group, 35% to decision general fund, 60 percent on projects approved or desired by the division. What that 10% percent is used for is up to the group. Again, why not asking all the groups about their share of the 10%. No, we will just pick on the one that shunned jason.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-16 AT 12:04PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-16 AT 11:58?AM (MST)

I know and understand all the representations that make up the RAC but public input is still critical to the process and the very reason the RAC was created and takes public input. Why do you think many sportsmen are frustrated? They want to be heard rather than just a few special interests represented in the process.

I'm not sure Jason is accusing anyone of any wrongdoing other than pointing out we need more transparency and accountability. Specifically, among other things, as to completely understanding why RMEF wasn't chosen for the most recent expo award and why was the process changed at the last minute? Without transparency and accountability I don't think anyone can prove there was/is no wrongdoing. It goes both ways.

I ask again, why would anyone not want these things? Ego?

You state that the groups are operating under the terms of their contracts. That may be true, I have nothing to refute that but I think the point you are missing is people are asking if these programs as currently implemented and contracts as written are set up the right way and do they really serve the people of Utah as intended? Are we managing wildlife in a way to make these programs better or are these programs making wildlife management better? The latter should be the goal, certainly not the former. That is the bigger question and what Jason is asking. I think it is a very reasonable question and point. I hope you can understand that point rather than simply feeling attacked.

Bullshot. I for one and I know of others on the central rac listen to people. All the emails that come mean a lot. The generic emails though I have returned asking them what they mean in order to get their feelings. I know others do the same. Some are going to be happy with the decisions and others not.
On the tags it is a way for the division to raise more money. Others on here say why doesn't the DWR have the auctions themselves. As the division as said, with the cost of hiring employees to handle it, office space, advertising, additional costs, it is not worth it to them to try to do the tags. The 10% would not cover costs. Much easier for the groups to do it. What the groups do with that 10% is up to them. They have costs to in getting these tags auctioned off. Difference is they have the connections and other thing swing on that they can cut some of the costs that the DWR would have. Mainly volunteers.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-16 AT 12:32PM (MST)[p]Birdman---You still haven't addressed a single thing that Hawkeye asked you regarding the contract and way it was completely screwed up and changed illegally to favor one organization over the other. That is the case every time a thread is started and you interject your BS to hijack the thread from it's main/original intent like this one on Styler and it's getting worse that the Troll from Texas that's real good at it!

Its amazing to see the blatant corruption in our state government and even more amazing seeing people try and defend it. To me the email sent by Mike Styler is reminiscent of communist russia, nazi germany, or present north korea. Fortunately we live in America where freedom of speech is protected by law and the average citizen can call politicians out on their bs. The notion of keeping quiet just to avoid the risk of angering those in power is ridiculous and completely UN-American. Bravo Jason, keep up the good work. I can only hope and pray this story gets picked up by the media.

Bullsnot-

Your posts are exactly correct. These issues all have their roots in the accountability and transparency with public assets. That is the core and fundamental problem but it manifests itself in many different scenarios.

Let me give you one example of where public discussion and cries for increased accountability and transparency have led to positive change. Ken is reciting facts relating to the conservation permits. However, the much bigger issue for most of us is the Expo tags. There was zero accountability and transparency with the money raised from those tags for the first six years of the Expo. Starting in 2013, the groups "agreed" to modify their contract and earmark 30% for approved projects. The change to account for 30% of the money only happened because concerned sportsmen petitioned for change, expressed concerns and forced the DWR and the groups to do something. Much of the dialogue took place on forums just like this. That small step in the right direction only occurred because of public dialogue and pressure from concerned sportsmen.

I am sure there were plenty of folks within the DWR and the two groups benefitting from that system that would have liked to shut up the concerned sportsmen who were leading that push. Fortunately, that did not happen.

-Hawkeye-

birdman I don't think you are listening on this issue.

I wrote a long post explaining this situation to you as based on your last response I don't think you understand. But it was so long I shortened it.

Here are the highlights:

Currently no $5 app fee expo money goes back to the DWR. 30% is supposed to be earmarked for wildlife projects by the host orgs, approved and reported. Can you show me this reporting?

Why did we just reject a proposal to give us back 100% of the $5 app fees in the form of a check? Why did we change the rules of the RFP at the last minute?

Why can't any competent org make a very handsome profit from booth sales, entrance fees, food, vending, concerts, auctions, VIP dinners, etc without taking any money from the $5 app fee? I know there are some costs to validate apps and run the draw but just having the 200 tags at the expo and requiring attendance guarantees you 10,000 people without lifting a finger. Any advertising effort at that point is almost all gravy and is very minimal. See my above point...we just rejected an offer to do just this from an reputable and competent org.

Why is it that host orgs show us ALL of the costs of the expo and cry poverty but not show us all of the revenue streams from the expo? Those revenue streams exist because of 200 tags that belong to the people of Utah. Heck give me 200 tags and I'll make a killing and I won't need a penny of that $5 app fee. The DWR can have that, it's peanuts compared the other revenue potential.

Lots of questions that deserve answers. Not accusing host orgs of wrongdoing but I very believe people have some pretty valid concerns in exploring how we do it now.

What the expo profits and releases is up to the expo. You guys can cry till your blue in the face but these organizations do not have to release what they profit. Nothing says they do but Hawkeye and his followers. No individuals from the DWR or SFW draw a NY extra money from any of the revenues made at the expo. 89 % goes back on the ground. They don't have to prove it, and you are not going to force them to do it.
It is true the expo 200 expo tags are a draw for the expo. No one is saying otherwise. There is costs related to that also. I love the way peop l email keep keying all the corruption and dishonestly that takes place don't exist except In some mines. No proof, if there was something would have happened by now. People, don't just assume, get involved and find the facts.

Birdman, people ARE getting involved and they ARE finding the facts... and it scares the crap out of the Good Ol' Boys Club.

We all heard the recording of SFW when the news stations came calling, we all got inundated with incessant self-promoting back-slapping emails around Expo time earlier this year, and now the actual Executive Director of the Department of Natural Resources has sent an email from his official government account to two business partners of a guy that figured out the facts and shared them eloquently with others.

--------

Do you hear that?

That's the sound of a pendulum beginning to swing the other way... and it's gaining speed. And this most egregious email shows the upper echelon can hear it too.

Grizzly

Birdy-

One way to get involved, educate yourself and "find the facts" as you say is to participate on this forum. Yes, there are folks who make ridiculous and unsupported comments. But there is also a wealth of information available if you are willing to put in a little effort. Forum members, including me, have posted agendas, meeting minutes, contracts, contract amendments, press releases, administrative rules, statutes, correspondence, etc. As I said before, if you can read and you have any common sense then this forum can provide a great deal of information. There is also value in discussing and hearing different opinions and perspectives.

I am glad to hear you brag that you have not missed a RAC meeting in over 10 years! See Post #117. Good for you for getting involved in the way that works best for you. Most people have jobs, families, lives, and other commitments that prevent that type of involvement. For instance, it would be impossible for most sportsmen to attend monthly WLB meetings in the middle of the work day. However, we can watch them online when our schedule permits. I guess what I am saying is that you don't have a monopoly on the facts simply because you attend meetings. Your posts certainly attest that simple truth.

-Hawkeye-

To me, the email was uncalled for, public official trying to throw his weight around and hush somebody. I say keep up the good work Hawkeye. The only ones defending it are the SFW clowns, who for some unknown reason can't see it for what it is.
Utah will never be dealt a fair hand as far as its hunting resources go, too many crooks high up that are too easily bought. Too many with blinders on so they cant see, or refuse to see, and acknowledge the corruption.

Jason, why don't you apply to be on the rac. You say you want to make a difference but then do it. Don't tell me you can't give 10 evenings or less a year. Do you really care? Is it easier to sit back and lead a small bunch of followers filling your sympathies. Yes a small bunch.
Griz Don't see anyone shaking in their boots. Just a lot of people who have been pestered so much that they are getting sick of it. They will not give in. What is funny is about every time you guys come up with a top ranking official to look into what goes on, they join up.
As long as you fokes don't take the time to put in for the rac's or wildlife board then complain about the results, you guys are at fault. Guess it shows the SFW members are the ones in the trenches doing the work to make things happen while a handful, small handful, of complainers follow Jason on mm complain but do nothing to solve wildlife issues.

Anyone else think it's possible that some heat got put on Styler, so they've unleaded Birdman instead to try and distract from the real issue here?

Ever heard of a red herring? Birdman should change his name, because things are getting fishy...

He is a master distractor. Hopefully, he is better at staying on topic during RAC meetings. I highly doubt it. But remember, according to him, he was the most qualified applicant.

Ken knows exactly what he is doing. When you cannot win an argument based on facts or logic, change the subject or shut down the conversation.

-Hawkeye-

>Anyone else think it's possible that
>some heat got put on
>Styler, so they've unleaded Birdman
>instead to try and distract
>from the real issue here?
>
>
>Ever heard of a red herring?
>Birdman should change his name,
>because things are getting fishy...
>

I'd put Birdman up as top bullshitter/troll of the site and that's saying something with Tristate still on here! He says there are a few naysayers on here, but I guess he doesn't realize that there are thousands of residents and NRs on a lot of other hunting websites that have SFW/MDF in their crosshairs. This email Styler sent Hawkeye's firm was another prime example of the stink that is emanating from the DWR out there!

Jason, I guess I was one of the three top applicants since people like you only want to sit back and complain. As the little boy in the back of the bus you certainly have that down. See what he said. Not complaining but but but.
Top, I think you must be the number one follow of jason. Though you are more full of Bulls hit than most. Our I forget, you know everything about everything. Maybe that's good so if Jason decides to step down from the throne you can take over. It's great to know it's all in good hands. Up I do know, and the same people on mm are on those sights. Like I said, a small group of people floating around on the net complaining about the way things are but unwilling to get in the trenches for wildlife.

Maybe once the good ol boy club is broke up and the corruption is gone a guy with the interest of the general public in mind will stand a chance. Until then all guys like Hawkeye can do is bug the ##### out of them, ruffle feathers and get a bigger following by doing the right thing. One day it will it the fan.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-16 AT 09:48PM (MST)[p]Do you have to sit on a RAC or the Wildlife Board in order that have a voice? I did not know that was a requirement? I thought you could email the decision makers, meet with them in person or show up at meetings? I thought there were many ways sportsmen could get involved and make a difference. My mistake.

Do you think SFW would be willing to nominate me for a RAC or the WB? I assume that they nominated you? If nominated, do you think my application would go anywhere? Given that those are appointed positions, I may need to wait for a change in power before applying for such a position. Judging by recent events, I dont think I am too popular with the current powers that be. Just a hunch.

-Hawkeye-

P.S. - Leave the "little boy on the back of the bus" fairy tales to DeLoss. He is a much better story teller.

>Jason, I guess I was one
>of the three top applicants
>since people like you only
>want to sit back and
>complain. As the little
>boy in the back of
>the bus you certainly have
>that down. See what
>he said. Not complaining
>but but but.
> Top, I
>think you must be the
>number one follow of
>jason. Though you are
>more full of Bulls hit
>than most. Our I
>forget, you know everything about
>everything. Maybe that's good
>so if Jason decides to
>step down from the throne
>you can take over. It's
>great to know it's all
>in good hands. Up
>I do know, and the
>same people on mm are
>on those sights. Like
>I said, a small group
>of people floating around on
>the net complaining about the
>way things are but unwilling
>to get in the trenches
>for wildlife.

You are so full of it you don't know when to quit! I've never said I know everything, but I do know when I smell a rat and I can smell a bunch of them, including Styler, all the way up here in MI! You have not made one post of any substance on this thread, as is usually the case, and any question that is ever asked of you is just met with ridicule and then you change the subject like people have mentioned you've done again on this thread. If you don't think Styler has done a very unethical thing at a minimum by using his government account to send that threatening email to Hawkeye's firm, then you are flat out in denial of why it was sent and have absolutely no integrity whatsoever!

Hey top. I know what you mean only instead of a real I smell a skunk. You see, you are as big of a phony as there is. You do put on a good front.
Jason, not sure if SFW would nominate you or not. Do I think they would blackball you from things, no. You will still have the same chances to do things as anyone else. You assume a lot. I was ask by several groups to apply for the rac. Keep assuming jason. You are the best at that. You assume so you have something to complain about. Complain complain complain. You are the kjng

>Hey top. I know what
>you mean only instead of
>a real I smell a
>skunk. You see, you
>are as big of a
>phony as there is.
>You do put on a
>good front.
> Jason, not sure
>if SFW would nominate you
>or not. Do I
>think they would blackball
>you from things, no. You
>will still have the same
>chances to do things as
>anyone else. You assume
>a lot. I was
>ask by several groups to
>apply for the rac.
>Keep assuming jason. You
>are the best at that.
> You assume so you
>have something to complain about.
> Complain complain complain.
>You are the kjng

I guess your definition of assuming is different than most. His assumptions are followed with cold hard facts. But yet, you are a shield. Always deflecting the truth. You need a shovel. You've dug such a big whole, you might need a ladder too to climb out of the whole you've dug. Good luck.

>Hey top. I know what
>you mean only instead of
>a real I smell a
>skunk. You see, you
>are as big of a
>phony as there is.
>You do put on a
>good front.
> Jason, not sure
>if SFW would nominate you
>or not. Do I
>think they would blackball
>you from things, no. You
>will still have the same
>chances to do things as
>anyone else. You assume
>a lot. I was
>ask by several groups to
>apply for the rac.
>Keep assuming jason. You
>are the best at that.
> You assume so you
>have something to complain about.
> Complain complain complain.
>You are the kjng

Keep them coming and sooner or later you may make a coherent post, but it may take a few years at the rate you're going right now! Right now I'm sure you are making all the rest of the people that like the way SFW runs or that are in the DWR real proud of you---NOT!!!

His assumptions are followed by cold hard jack squat. And then posts by you and flopgun talking internet tough for the honor of yo massa'.

>>Hey top. I know what
>>you mean only instead of
>>a real I smell a
>>skunk. You see, you
>>are as big of a
>>phony as there is.
>>You do put on a
>>good front.
>> Jason, not sure
>>if SFW would nominate you
>>or not. Do I
>>think they would blackball
>>you from things, no. You
>>will still have the same
>>chances to do things as
>>anyone else. You assume
>>a lot. I was
>>ask by several groups to
>>apply for the rac.
>>Keep assuming jason. You
>>are the best at that.
>> You assume so you
>>have something to complain about.
>> Complain complain complain.
>>You are the kjng
>

And that kids is why you do NOT do drugs!

So, we've had a run of off-subject posts that have made us all feel warm and fuzzy inside and confident that we're winning this latest skirmish with most of us not actually addressing the OP.

Maybe some pertinent questions will get us back on track.

Question #1 - Why did Mr. Styler feel it necessary to send an email, in an official capacity, to Jason's partners regarding their opinion of some of Jason's private posts on the internet? Especially since Mr. Styler claims they are "big boys and can handle it"?

Question #2 - Was it Mr. Styler's decision to send the emails or did it come from someone higher up?

Question #3 - Why these particular partners out of the 50 (or so) on the firm?

Question #4 - Why would Mr. Styler want to know who the firm supports for the Governorship, if, in fact, they support anyone?

Question #5 - What would he do with that information if he got it?

Question #6 - Did he email other partners/bosses/fellow employees of posters on this forum in order to get the same information?

Question #7 - Is this incident setting a precedence for future procedures. Can we expect more of the same? Or is Mr Styler just sending a one time message to all who publically oppose the DNR/DWR's actions?

Question #8 - Was this even legal?

It appears that Jason has addressed most of these questions with some facts or opinions, but I, for one, would like to hear some other's ideas! Maybe we're missing something. Please tell us what it is.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-16 AT 06:54PM (MST)[p]>So, we've had a run of
>off-subject posts that have made
>us all feel warm and
>fuzzy inside and confident that
>we're winning this latest skirmish
>with most of us not
>actually addressing the OP.
>
>Maybe some pertinent questions will get
>us back on track.
>
>Question #1 - Why did Mr.
>Styler feel it necessary to
>send an email, in an
>official capacity, to Jason's partners
>regarding their opinion of some
>of Jason's private posts on
>the internet? Especially since Mr.
>Styler claims they are "big
>boys and can handle it"?

***Very obvious that since the two were representing clients in cases that come before a Division that Styler oversees that he was sending a message that they may not win any future cases that come before that Division.

>Question #2 - Was it Mr.
>Styler's decision to send the
>emails or did it come
>from someone higher up?

***That will never be known unless Styler himself answers that question.

>Question #3 - Why these particular
>partners out of the 50
>(or so) on the firm?

***See #1.

>Question #4 - Why would Mr.
>Styler want to know who
>the firm supports for the
>Governorship, if, in fact, they
>support anyone?

***He's beholding to the present Governor and maybe he thought he would lose his job if the incumbent loses the upcoming election.

>Question #5 - What would he
>do with that information if
>he got it?

***That would be conjecture on everyone's part, but it certainly wouldn't be used for anything positive.

>Question #6 - Did he email
>other partners/bosses/fellow employees of posters
>on this forum in order
>to get the same information?

***If he did, it doesn't appear that anyone has told Hawkeye about it.

>Question #7 - Is this incident
>setting a precedence for future
>procedures. Can we expect more
>of the same? Or is
>Mr Styler just sending a
>one time message to all
>who publically oppose the DNR/DWR's
>actions?

***IMHO once something like this unethical, if not illegal, situation is allowed with no actions taken it is logical that it will continue and possibly escalate.

>Question #8 - Was this even
>legal?

***Not knowing what is in place, if anything, to govern what is allowed to be sent and received on a Utah Government email account I can't say. However, I can tell you that based on being a 30+ year employee of the state of MI, if this had occurred up here Styler would be called on the carpet by the Office of the AG and at a minimum be reprimanded or demoted. If it was proved that it was a recurring situation he would definitely face being removed from government employment altogether.

>It appears that Jason has addressed
>most of these questions with
>some facts or opinions, but
>I, for one, would like
>to hear some other's ideas!
>Maybe we're missing something. Please
>tell us what it is.

***I don't think we are missing anything. What I find interesting is that nothing was mentioned regarding the SFW in the post Hawkeye made. However, the only members on this site that are not seeing any problem with the action taken by Styler on his official Government email account and that are making a number of negative posts to Hawkeye and condoning the email are known top supporters of the SFW organization. Coincidence? I think not and am not surprised the way they seem to condone anything as long as the end result is to their liking!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-16 AT 07:17PM (MST)[p]Hell on, it's not a coincident. Any SFW supporter that reads the comments shared on MM knows what all of action, interaction, calls for change, accusations of cronyism, corruption are referring tro SFW and any State Department that interacts with it.

That doesn't surprise anyone? We know what the objective is as well as you do, Lord knows you've said countless times. Does anyone in SFW expect it to stop? No one I know. You should assume the same from SFW, onward and upward!

DC

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-16 AT 07:43PM (MST)[p]>Hell on, it's not a coincident.
> Any SFW supporter that
>reads the comments shared on
>MM knows what all of
>action, interaction, calls for
>change, accusations of cronyism, corruption
>are referring tro SFW and
>any State Department that interacts
>with it.
>
>That doesn't surprise anyone? We
>know what the objective is
>as well as you do,
>Lord knows you've said countless
>times. Does anyone in
>SFW expect it to stop?
>No one I know.
>You should assume the same
>from SFW, onward and upward!
>
>
>DC

On that last comment I have no doubt as screwed up in your thinking that you all seem to be in thinking that the means justify the end no matter what the methods used are. If you condone that email being sent you are as bad and corrupt as the person that sent it no matter how goody goody you come across on this website! That goes for you, your boy who will now probably come on and just say it's more "interwbeb banter" as he puts it, Birdman, and anyone else of your ilk! Right is right and wrong is wrong and that email on a government email account was unethical, but I really wonder if any of you SFW supporters even know what that word means!

Since I do not live in Utah, I do not have a horse in this show. I find it laughable for anyone to state that letter from the government official to Hawkeye's business partners not being a direct threat of intimidation in hopes of shutting up his complaints.
That letter was sent for one purpose and only one purpose to suppress Hawkeye's 1st. amendment rights by putting pressure on his business partners.
I would have to say that Hawkeye's business partners can now voice a complaint that official has a direct conflict of interest with them due to that letter and should be excused from any decision making involving Hawkeye's business company.
Hawkeye, think about getting the local press or news agency involved concerning a state official trying to suppress your voice on questioning how things are run by your state game department. This should turn many people off on this official's misuse of his official position by the use of intimidation tactics.

RELH

Robert if a man of your integrity with your back ground in public service can come to the same conclusions as these other gentlemen, I've made my last MM post.

Pointless to participle. All the best in your endeavors gentlemen.

DC

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-16
>AT 07:17?PM (MST)

>
>Hell on, it's not a coincident.
> Any SFW supporter that
>reads the comments shared on
>MM knows what all of
>action, interaction, calls for
>change, accusations of cronyism, corruption
>are referring tro SFW and
>any State Department that interacts
>with it.
>
>That doesn't surprise anyone? We
>know what the objective is
>as well as you do,
>Lord knows you've said countless
>times. Does anyone in
>SFW expect it to stop?
>No one I know.
>You should assume the same
>from SFW, onward and upward!
>
>
>DC

So, does that also mean you think we should expect and/or accept this kind of response from DNR/DWR in the future?

>Robert if a man of your
>integrity with your back ground
>in public service can
>come to the same conclusions
>as these other gentlemen, I've
>made my last MM post.
>
>
>Pointless to participle. All the
>best in your endeavors gentlemen.
>
>
>DC

I hope you can keep that promise because you don't have a clue if you have no problem with that email!

Keep it right here. It's great to see what our political leaders are doing, especially when it has to do with hunting and our future.

Why is it that all the Pro sfw boys are not a fan of this email and most think it's ok? I find that kind of wierd. The email is wrong any way you try to swing it.

>Keep it right here. It's
>great to see what our
>political leaders are doing, especially
>when it has to do
>with hunting and our future.
>
>
>Why is it that all the
>Pro sfw boys are not
>a fan of this email
>and most think it's ok?
> I find that kind
>of wierd. The
>email is wrong any way
>you try to swing it.
>

Why would you figure they wouldn't see it's wrong when they make posts all the time mocking our posts about the lack of transparency of their organization, etc. This is just another example where they have no problem with anything that is done, regardless of whether it may be unethical or even illegal, as long as it ends up for the good of their organization. This email was a good example of the way it appears things are done now through the DWR with no concern whether it's kosher or not and it's sickening even to all of us that don't live in your state. God help you all because if you don't put a stop to it the problems will just get worse and this threatening email proves it!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-16 AT 10:12AM (MST)[p]Lumpy-

There is no reason to take your ball and go home. Just acknowledge that what Mr. Styler did was wrong, and that you were wrong to celebrate in it. In your initial post, you stated that you would like to see more similar inquiries and thanked Mr. Styler for his actions. That post was ridiculous and it only hurt your credibility.

As has been stated before, anyone with a shred of impartiality can see this email for what it was -- an improper attempt by a public official to silence a dissenting voice. You don't have to be lawyer, a law enforcement officer or a public official to understand that. But you and two or three of the SFW faithful seemed to enjoy knowing that Mr. Styler used his position in that manner. These are the same folks that are constantly offended by calls for increased accountability and transparency. Instead fighting on every issue, pick your battles.

We both know you are not going to leave mm. We have heard that from you and Cody before but you always come back. Just admit it was wrong and move on. Or if that is too difficult for you, then just avoid this thread. If you and Cody leave, the only people that will be left to defend this kind of garbage will be tristate and Birdman. That would be scarey.

-Hawkeye-

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-16 AT 11:54AM (MST)[p]Hawk, eventually even extreme supporters of the corruption will hit their moral limits. Assuming morals have the ability to overcome pride and greed, that is.

Admit it or not, they can only crawl in the gutter for so long.

Still waiting for an answer to my question:
Who is the new SFW President?

"If the DWR was just doing its job, and
wildlife and hunting were the actual focus,
none of this process would even matter.
But that is not the focus or the goal in any
of this. The current DWR regime, and
SFW were born out of wildlife declines,
and are currently operated and funded
under that paradigm. Those 200 Expo
tags would not even be worth anything if
the focus was where it was supposed to
be, and wildlife and tags were plentiful.
But under the current business model,
that is how the money and power is
generated. It is generated through the
rising "value"(monitization) of a declining
resource. A resource that is supposed to
be being beneficially managed for the
masses that own that resource, ie. US.
The problem is obvious, hedging is not a
long term sustainable strategy, and
others have to lose, for some to win. In
this case it is us, the many, and our
resources, that are being forced to lose,
because there is a minority who's power
and money is derived from our loses."

LONETREE 3/15/16

Jason,
I beleive I stated I was done arguing about the Expo bid. Not leaving MM. I seriously have not said one way or the other whether I agree or disagree with the letter. I honestly don't have enough information to make a judgement. See I truly do try to educate myself and understand the entire big picture of an issue. I don't understand 99% of your relationship with Mr Styles and the relationship that your business has with anyone. The only information I have it that which you have choosen to feed the Internet. As we can all see there is no lack of those in the world that are hungry to gobble that up. Me I still just find it entertaining. The action reaction dynamics of this interweb drama are engaging. I do find it interesting that you have drug it to this. It's about the wildlife to me, it ALWAYS has been. This is all about you now. You'll try to circle it all back to wildlife but the longer and harder you fight the further it spirals into a personal crusade and becomes about you winning to prove and point and less and less about the wildlife. That in its self is very little interest to me. But the characters and battles you've embraced and created are entertaining I will give it that.

>Jason,
>I beleive I stated I was
>done arguing about the Expo
>bid. Not leaving MM.
> I seriously have not
>said one way or the
>other whether I agree or
>disagree with the letter.
>I honestly don't have enough
>information to make a judgement.
> See I truly do
>try to educate myself and
>understand the entire big picture
>of an issue. I
>don't understand 99% of your
>relationship with Mr Styles and
>the relationship that your business
>has with anyone. The
>only information I have it
>that which you have choosen
>to feed the Internet.
>As we can all see
>there is no lack of
>those in the world that
>are hungry to gobble that
>up. Me I still
>just find it entertaining.
>The action reaction dynamics of
>this interweb drama are engaging.
> I do find it
>interesting that you have drug
>it to this. It's
>about the wildlife to me,
>it ALWAYS has been.
>This is all about you
>now. You'll try to
>circle it all back to
>wildlife but the longer and
>harder you fight the further
>it spirals into a personal
>crusade and becomes about you
>winning to prove and point
>and less and less about
>the wildlife. That in
>its self is very little
>interest to me. But
>the characters and battles you've
>embraced and created are entertaining
>I will give it that.
>

Unless you're a complete idiot, and I'm beginning to wonder if that's the case after now reading this post of yours, how in the big H can you not see exactly what that email was sent for?! It was nothing but an intimidation tactic that was as unethical as you can get for a top government official like Styler! More than likely nothing will be done about because of the way Utah government and your DWR sucks! You keep saying you're all about wildlife, but the way you come on here with your papa and several others and continue to make stupid posts about the "interweb" and it being entertainment I'm really wondering what your real intent is to even come on here other than to do just like Birdman and Tristate and that's strictly to hijack a thread!

Obviously Styler is either mighty stupid or knows something else that the rest of us have no idea what that may be. I do wonder if there is something more than Jason wanting accountability and transparency. Maybe he knows of something else that the rest of us don't. Enough of the conspiracy garbage.

Two things. I notice Jason post a lot during the work day. Are your clients aware of the amount of time you spend spewing your disdain towards the powers that be in the wildlife decision making circles? Is business that slow that you find enough time during billable business hours to hammer this crap out. I do applaud you for your doggedness and wanting things up and up. What I don't understand is why an very intelligent man just doesn't start his own wildlife organization. You have a large contingency of followers. Best of luck.

Cody-

I am not hiding anything from the folks on this forum. You know 100% of my relationship with Mike Styler. I have absolutely no relationship with the man. I have never spoken to him in my life. I have had many conversations with DWR officials and leaders of the conservation groups involved but I have never communicated directly with The Executive Director of the DNR.

You accuse me of improperly dragging this to the "inter web." How do you think I should have responded? What would you have done if you were in my shoes? Ignore it? Apologize for sharing your views on an Internet forum? Called him and asked for clarification? I decided to shine a light on what I viewed as an improper communication. If you think there was a better way to deal with the situation, please let me know.

-Hawkeye-

Well there comes another real dousy by YBO! Now questions are asked about client knowledge of this site Hawkeye posts on during the day, how much he posts during the work day, and about the amount of work he or his firm has going on, all of which are no business of anybody but Hawkeye and his partners. I doubt seriously that Hawkeye has any interest in starting his own organization, but I'll bet if he did it would be run on the up and up and be successful. Here again we have another post that just appears to hijack the real problem and that is a high up government official using his taxpayer paid email address for purposes other than what it was designed for that were downright unethical to boot!

>Obviously Styler is either mighty stupid
>or knows something else that
>the rest of us have
>no idea what that may
>be.

Your first sentence is on subject. It would be interesting to find out which of the two possibilities is correct. Is Mr. Styler "mighty stupid" (I'd prefer the word foolish.) or does he know something the rest of us don't know? At this point, all we know is what the email reads and it doesn't look that comforting to most of us.

The rest of the your post is just another blatant attempt to high-jack the thread and divert attention from the issue and has absolutely nothing to do with resolving it. I prefer to erase it.

YBO-

If Mr. Styler or anybody else knows something about my motives other than what I've posted on these forums, please share it with me. That would be news to me. I am an average guy like the rest of you. My passion is family, hunting and the outdoors. I am currently or have been a member of most of the conservation groups (SFW, MDF, UBA, UWC, DU, NRA, etc.). I am concerned about the direction that hunting and wildlife management in our state.

I don't believe the answer to our problems is to form yet another wildlife organization. There are already plenty of them, and most of them do great things. I do, however, believe that one way I can make a difference is to try educate average sportsmen as to what is happening and encourage average sportsmen to get involved. That is why I am so active on these forums.

Yes, I have spent a great of time in these issues. Over the last 7 or 8 years, I have spent countless hours reading, researching, attending meetings, speaking with and writing government and group representatives and posting on these forums. This often occurs early in the morning, during the day and late at night. My passion regarding these issues has not impacted my job but it certainly has aggravated my wife. There have been many times she has sighed when I take a phone call, return an email or post about a topic. However, she understands that I am passionate about hunting and I am trying to fix what I see to be a problem. She is a patient woman.

-Hawkeye-

I agree 100% on your last point TG. Over zealous Govt workers need to be reined in. I just hope Hawkeye has 100% backing from his bosses. If not.... Again, best of luck.

Jason,
Did I ever say it was "improper " to drag it to the Interweb? I never said whether it was either way. What I did was point out the fact that you did and that was in you're mind the best course of action. That's 100% ok with me. Like I said I find it entertaining.

You all have literally got to the point that you work yourselves into a frenzy on any post from those you oppose. Cutting Piggy's head off seemed to be the right thing to at the time too.

M73-

I have not worked myself into a frenzy. I merely responded to your post that you don't understand 99% of my relationship with Mr. Styler.

You mentioned that you find it entertaining that I posted his email on this forum. So how would have responded if you were in my shoes? That is not a trick question. I am just curious what you would have done.

-Hawkeye-

No Jason you started the frenzy and then step back and watch the boys dance around the fire with a head on a stick. Like I said it's an entertaining dynamic with each character playing a role.

How would I handle it? I couldn't answer that question until I was in your position Jason. But I do know that I'm not that type of person that needs public support whether it be from the Internet congregation, work peers, or any other group. I just do my thing. I don't like or agree with most posts on here where someone is calling out people on a public forum. Mossback did this or didn't do that, hunter X cut in front of me on a stalk and the vehicle discription is this, don't go with this outfitter because it rained a ton and the elk holed up and the sob didn't do anything to make it stop. The guy at the Cabelas gun counter skipped my number and I had to wait an extra 7 mins to be helped. All Internet complainers. People trying to create a frenzy within the Internet community. RARELY is there any true positive out come. It's more of a way for said "wronged" person to feel better and justified in what they were upset about. It's not solving real issues.
Jason my focus is our wildlife. My family has put in 40 decades trying to better our wildlife future. We have fought nasty battles all along the way. Winning a few and losing many. Buts it's never been about us individually it's been about the wildlife and our views on what would better them. I believe that is what your original goal was also. But at some point you felt personally wronged and have steered your ship and crew toward a different goal. So be it and good luck with that. But you're goals have become personal and wildlife has taken a back seat to you personally. While entertaining to watch unfold on the Internet I do feel it clashes and hinders even if just an annonce those that are still focused on the wildlife first and foremost.

This is the question I'll ask you Jason. Do you feel like things are really moving in a positive direction for you OUTSIDE of the Internet? This guys all love to jump in and give advice and pump you up to keep battling. Are they the ones actually losing sleep over it? Taking personal time to meet with reps and people involved. Are they spending hrs on the phone? Are they receiving letters from government officials? You supports have no problem jumping on the web and pushing you forward while they stay right here, inside the interweb behind screen names. And to what results in the real world? I guess in the end if it were me, I'd have to say I'd probably take a step back and evaluate if the approach I was taking was really truly getting the results I was after to begin with. Or was I more caught up in leading a pack of boys on an island.

EXACTLY! We don't understand %99 of your relationship with this guy. NOT ME OR THE HALF DOZEN BRAINWASHED JONESTOWN RESIDENTS THAT YOU LET TOOT YOUR HORN FOR YOU ON THIS WEBSITE! Flopgun doesn't know. Your lapdog Robiland doesn't know. NONE OF THEM KNOW!

I find it equally IF NOT MORE unprofessional and unethical that you post this garbage here expecting a RETARDED INTERNET JUDGEMENT against your opponent WHICH NONE OF US KNOW YOUR RELATIONSHIP. Or your partners' relationship. But you come here and expect a mob of internet lemmings to besmirch people for you.

SHAME ON YOU. If he did treat you poorly or unethically YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THE SAME PATH HERE.

>EXACTLY! We don't understand %99
>of your relationship with this
>guy. NOT ME OR
>THE HALF DOZEN BRAINWASHED JONESTOWN
>RESIDENTS THAT YOU LET TOOT
>YOUR HORN FOR YOU ON
>THIS WEBSITE! Flopgun doesn't
>know. Your lapdog Robiland
>doesn't know. NONE OF
>THEM KNOW!
>
>I find it equally IF NOT
>MORE unprofessional and unethical that
>you post this garbage here
>expecting a RETARDED INTERNET JUDGEMENT
>against your opponent WHICH NONE
>OF US KNOW YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
> Or your partners' relationship.
> But you come here
>and expect a mob of
>internet lemmings to besmirch people
>for you.
>
>SHAME ON YOU. If he
>did treat you poorly or
>unethically YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THE
>SAME PATH HERE.

BS!!! Hawkeye coming on here on his own time and posting what Styler did using his government email account that should only be used for government related business is not remotely related or similar! Go back to gluing eyeballs because that's about the only knowledge you have on anything and you show it every time you post anything on here other than animals you've done in your shop!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-16 AT 10:18AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-16 AT 10:12?AM (MST)

Way to go, Muley & Tri! That'll show Jason and his minions who's in charge! Rest easy, now that the problem is solved. And, of course, it's all about the WILDLIFE!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-16 AT 10:17AM (MST)[p]Cody-

You asked me a fair question and I will try provide an answer. Do I feel like things are really moving in a positive direction for me OUTSIDE of the Internet? The answer to that question is yes. I am fortunate to have a great job, a wonderful family, and I get to hunt, fly-fish, hike and recreate in my free time. The issues that I post about on this forum are a relatively small part of my overall life. They are important to me but when I take a step back and look at my entire life they are a fairly insignificant part of the big picture.

If your question was focused on whether I believe my push for increased transparency and accountability within the DWR is heading in the right direction then I would answer differently. I believe that we have hit a dead end on this issue with the current decision makers in the DWR. I, and many others, have worked for several years to increase the accountability and transparency relating to the money generated from the expo tags with some limited success. However, I don't think the current administration has any intent to make additional changes. The fact that they just awarded another five-year contract under essentially the same terms is proof of that fact. Yes, they added language in the contract stating that the 70% must be spent on "wildlife conservation initiatives" but anyone with common sense can see that is a smoke screen and does nothing to change how that money is actually spent or accounted for.

In January, I met with the director of the DWR and expressed my frustration that the DWR had not followed its administrative rules in awarding the latest contract and that it was clear that there was no desire from the decision makers at the DWR to increase the level of transparency and accountability for the money generated from those public tags. It was a polite and professional discussion but I viewed that meeting as the end of the road as far as my efforts with the decision makers at the DWR on this issue. In fact, I told Mr. Sheehan that it was clear that IF this was ever going to change it would only happen IF the DWR and the conservation groups were compelled to do so or when new decision makers were in place. Therefore, I was going to focus my attention on shining a light on the problem instead of trying to fix it from within since that has not worked.

I guess what I would tell you today is that I am more convinced today than ever before that this issue -- the lack of accountability and transparency within the DWR and certain conservation groups -- is not going to get fixed by me attending RAC meetings and WLB meetings. I believe that it will get fixed IF and WHEN enough average sportsmen get fed up with the status quo and demand change. For those on the inside who are happy with the status quo and the direction we are heading, people like me adn others on these forums who are pushing for change are labeled as angry, scorned malcontents who do nothing to contribute to wildlife. However, that is far from the truth. We are passionate sportsmen just like you but we believe the current system is broke.

I am guessing that is what prompted the email from Mr. Styler. Baswd upon the language of the email, it appears that he felt angry or threatened by my online comments. Contrary to what you may believe, my decision to post his email was not about seeking public support or creating frenzy. It was about shining a light on misconduct within the state agencies that are managing our wildlife and trying to make sure that did not happen to anyone else -- i.e., accountability and transparency. The same thing I have been fighting for from the beginning.

I got to run. Have a great day.

-Hawkeye-

SO tell me Hawkeye how is it people can't understand %99 of your relationship with Mr. Styler after you say this.

" You know 100% of my relationship with Mike Styler. I have absolutely no relationship with the man."

Those are your words. The words you can't keep track of anymore. Your loosing it brother.

Flopgun, getting kind of humid this time of year in Jonestown ain't it.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-16 AT 10:50AM (MST)[p]>SO tell me Hawkeye how is
>it people can't understand %99
>of your relationship with Mr.
>Styler after you say this.
>
>
>" You know 100% of my
>relationship with Mike Styler. I
>have absolutely no relationship with
>the man."
>
>Those are your words. The
>words you can't keep track
>of anymore. Your loosing
>it brother.
>
>Flopgun, getting kind of humid this
>time of year in Jonestown
>ain't it.

Okay Troll, I'll feed you, but just one last time! If you can't understand that simple statement that Hawkeye made saying that he has absolutely no relationship with Styler and has never even met or talked with the man, then you have definitely sniffed way too much eyeball glue in the shop and need to get out in the fresh air for a long time if there is any in the Houston area! Hey maybe it's because you don't understand the 100% figure he posted. In your own dumbass terms it's %100---got it, LOL!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-16 AT 10:58AM (MST)[p]Flopgun,

Your hero worship infatuation is messing up your reading comprehension.

Hawkeye CLEARLY stated we don't understand the relationship with his new buddy. Then he clearly states there is absolutely No relationship to his buddy. Obviously you fail to understand what a contradiction this is. I QUOTED HIM ON IT. His words not mine. If you would get off your knees sometime you might notice you are worshipping a loser.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-16
>AT 10:18?AM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-16
>AT 10:12?AM (MST)

>
>Way to go, Muley & Tri!
>That'll show Jason and his
>minions who's in charge! Rest
>easy, now that the problem
>is solved. And, of course,
>it's all about the WILDLIFE!
>

Yep, its all about the wildlife. That why they are so worried about it that they keep %70 of the money. That is why they keep fighting this. They have guys on social media complaining that we are just as bad as anti hunters, when in fact they are the ones stealing from wildlife and all we are doing is trying to get them to give it back.

Now TRIPPY, dont go off until you have fresh oxygen. You and Bridy are so lost is not even funny anymore.

Tristate-

Please do not ever question another poster's reading comprehension. That is like my five-year-old son giving me driving tips.

Take a minute and go back and read a little slower this time. In Post 173, I was simply referring to M73's prior Post 164, wherein HE stated that "I don't understand 99% of your relationship with Mr. Style[r]." In later posts, I explained that M73 actually understood 100% of my relationship with Mr. Styler because there is no relationship other than the email he sent. See, e.g., Post 167.

So to put it simply, you quoted a post of mine where I was quoting M73. I have never made that statement on my own. Hopefully, this explanation will help you straighten out your facts. But I am sure this all went right over your head like most substantive points. At the end of the day, we all know your goal is simply to distract from the real issues. Carry on.

-Hawkeye-

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-16 AT 12:17PM (MST)[p]>Flopgun,
>
>Your hero worship infatuation is messing
>up your reading comprehension.
>
>Hawkeye CLEARLY stated we don't understand
>the relationship with his new
>buddy. Then he clearly
>states there is absolutely No
>relationship to his buddy.
>Obviously you fail to understand
>what a contradiction this is.
> I QUOTED HIM ON
>IT. His words not
>mine. If you would
>get off your knees sometime
>you might notice you are
>worshipping a loser.

Damn, you are even more more dense than most Aggies and I don't worship anyone but the Lord up above, LOL! You talk about my reading comprehension when you can't even put those two simple sentences Hawkeye posted together properly to understand their meaning! It has to be that % figure that you have never understood how to type since the day you came on this site! One last time Gomer! His sentence structure was too much for you to understand, but here is another attempt to bring it down to grade school level that even you should be able to understand unless you have sniffed too much glue again today! Hawkeye stated that 73 didn't know the relationship between himself and Styler because there is absolutely none, nada, zilch, %0!!!

Jason,
I was talking strictly about your agenda and crusade to change the current system. I don't think I've ever referenced anything else.

>Jason,
>I was talking strictly about your
>agenda and crusade to change
>the current system. I
>don't think I've ever referenced
>anything else.

His crusade is valid among more than just him and a few people on MM.... His passion to make what is wrong to what is right should be the forefront on EVERY hunters mind.

Hunters cannot depend on Law makers, PETA, and other anit hunting people to make the right decision on what is best for wildlife, the habitat they live in and the lifestyle we enjoy and want to preserve!

Of course there are going to be open dialogue about what is best depending on your personal background, but WE as hunters have to look for the future and what is BEST for ALL, not the select few!!!!

Keep up the fight Jason and His supporters, the ball is moving and you are being heard!!!!!!

The issue here is being missed by multiple people on each side.

The issue here is not a movement against the expo, SFW, or the DWR. It's not about what should be posted on the Internet and what shouldn't. The issue is not a government official sending a non-work related email during work hours.

The issue is a high ranking government official using his official capacity, either on his own or at the direction of a superior, to level a veiled threat to private citizens running a business based upon their support, or lack thereof, for certain issues and a political candidate for governor.

Any other discussion outside of this is just useless noise, and likely a purposeful distraction from this singular issue. And anyone that defends those actions and still claims to like freedom neither understands history, nor various places in the world that still consistently lives in fear of retribution from their oppressive government. We have fought wars in this country because of this very issue. We have fought wars in other lands in attempts to free people from this type of oppression. People have willingly given up their lives to offer people in these situations freedom.

It is such an insult to freedom and what I love about this country to see these actions. I have waivered back and forth what I should personally do about this situation. But I assure you the thought of retribution against me is in the forefront of my mind. I do have a family to take care of, after all. So I guess this gestapo style of governance has already won. Sad day for freedom.

Vanilla-

Thanks for the reminder as to the purpose of this thread. It is easy to get off topic when you have the likes of birdman and tristate posting. Even though we all know know it is pointless, it is easy to get lured into correcting the obvious factual mistatements in their posts. That's why they call it trolling.

-Hawkeye-

"The issue is a high ranking government official using his official capacity, either on his own or at the direction of a superior, to level a veiled threat to private citizens running a business based upon their support, or lack thereof, for certain issues and a political candidate for governor."

I dare to say that NO ONE on here has missed that point. However, just like politicians when someone brings up a valid and important issue like this that tends to look unfavorably on their side, they change the subject, misdirect, etc.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Good post Vanilla and exactly why it's been stated that these detractors are not looking at what you mentioned as the real reason that Hawkeye brought this situation out on the Forums. The way I have been so vocal against the DWR and seeing things like this makes me wonder if I was a Utah resident if I would have a chance at a tag even if there was nobody else applying for it! That would certainly be in the back of my mind the way it appears the DWR works with impunity if I was Hawkeye or anyone else that's putting their name out on the net against the tactics the DWR uses!

Wait a minute you bunch of Jonesenites. I never once went off topic on this thread. Every single one of my posts has been about Hawkeye and his knew buddy. It was a bunch of Hawkeye worshippers who took this thread other places. Sell that crap about trolling somewhere else because I can read what's going on.

By the way Hawkeye you can claim you quoted someone from another post but that requires this little thing called a quotation mark. Until then those things you call quotes just look like the usual circular jive you type on here.

That doesn't straighten out squat. You haven't quoted anyone. You used no quotation marks nor did you right his exact words. You wrote a poorly constructed sentence that contradicted yourself.

At best you misspoke and now you think being internet tough will cover it.

Come on Flopgun your next. Bark like a doggy.

>Again, why does anyone even respond
>to the turd, aka tripig.
>

Sometimes it's just fun to call the guy for what he is, rather than just a turd, like all of us do from time to time! Whether we do or not doesn't seem to matter to him, as is the case with that last stupid post he just made about him not hijacking the thread. Nothing he posted had anything to do with the OP, but was just cockamamy BS, as always!

He's obviously trying to misdirect attention or troll, anyway I hope so. If not this is one of the most dense individuals I've seen post on an internet forum.

The fact there are Americans that don't or can't understand that this veiled threat is wrong is a shame.

I don't generally get involved in these fracases. But if I was an attorney and someone sent an email like that, I'd already have a freedom of information request to access his computer and those emails. Maybe you'd need a subpoena; not sure since I am not a lawyer. Perhaps just ask for all of his emails for that day and the preceding 3 days, plus three days after. It is public information.

That may be the only way you'll get the facts. If he used a government email account then what he did was public information. There may be a trail of other emails that are also related to this question.

Perhaps you could see his emails and this whole deal will turn out like the illustrious Mrs. Clinton. Or maybe hey are deleted off of a private server.

That'd be one way to get to the actual facts. My two cents worth. I'm not much for speculation, so I'd try to get some facts.

"veiled threat"

How melodramatic can you get???????

The dude asked some questions. There isn't any ethics violation. He asked questions about groups he is specifically committed in his job to. They are specifically referenced in the email.

If Hawkeye doesn't like the fact that people ask his business partners questions then get a new business, or here is an idea, shut your internet pie hole.

I've had more serious threats made at me by posters right here on this thread.

Yall might be the biggest wimps I have ever met. One of you little lemmings realizes people of power don't like him screaming lies for years and he runs screaming to all the other lemmings for safety.

Not a bad idea ICMDEER, but the way the DWR appears to routinely mishandle things that come before them, I'd bet there won't be an email available to be had anywhere as soon as Styler reads your post and you can bet he's read every last one of them on this thread and probably on taxpayer's time to boot!

>"veiled threat"
>
>How melodramatic can you get???????
>
>The dude asked some questions.
>There isn't any ethics violation.
> He asked questions about
>groups he is specifically committed
>in his job to. They
>are specifically referenced in the
>email.
>
>If Hawkeye doesn't like the fact
>that people ask his business
>partners questions then get a
>new business, or here is
>an idea, shut your internet
>pie hole.
>
>I've had more serious threats made
>at me by posters right
>here on this thread.
>
>Yall might be the biggest wimps
>I have ever met.
>One of you little lemmings
>realizes people of power don't
>like him screaming lies for
>years and he runs screaming
>to all the other lemmings
>for safety.

You are full of dodo and it's no wonder people are now calling you a turd, LOL! The only one that needs to shut up his internet piehole after reading that post is a big dufus Aggie in Texas!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom