Still have a San Juan Bear tag

BIGOLMULEY

So I still have my tag. Due to guiding way to much this fall, and busy in the spring I did not get down there as much as I should have. Treed a few, but just to small. I am done guiding and have pretty much the last week free to go. Unfortunately my buddy with hounds is on a cruise the rest of the hunt. So I am looking for some help.
I know this is pretty short notice, but If anybody can get off this next week feel free to send me a pm.

Thanks,

Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

Call ken Duncan 801 791 3895 tel him you got his number from Tim, he may be able to help you.

I know ken very well. Guide with him some. I was planning on calling him tomorrow. Thank you for the help and I will tell him hi.

Talk about waiting till the last second! Give us an update.

Elkoholic.gif

No kidding. I only have myself to blame. Could have killed some small bears, but you can kill a small bear anywhere. I have talked with many Houndsman but most have used up their vacation earlier. Oh Well. Looks like I eat the tag. Ain't the first time, I am sure it won't be the last.

Thanks all who responded.

Ken is a good friend of my family. Him and my father in law got me into hounds. Do you guide on Jacobs creek? I helped him out a little this year out there.

Yes I guide out there some. Not this year though. Just got done talking with ken. I did end up making it down there and did kill a bear. I will post up some pics later. And thanks for your help.

Glad you was able to get enough time to go and knock off a bear.
Waiting on the pictures.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yep was able to pull it off with a lot of help.

Thanks all those who gave up time and effort to help me!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom